11. Love is Unpredictable and I don't know how will it ends

OHANA!

A/N: I suggest you listen to the follwing songs below while reading:

🎶Best  Friend by Jason Chen

🎶Love is all that matters (version by OTM)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

🎶Dreams from the past
Comin' true at last
Never noticed how my life was changing🎶



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 




"City of angels" she yelled as she stretched out both of her arms

"Good Morning sleepy head!" Jongin greeted him.
He was sitting in the dining table while drinking a cup of hot hazelnut coffee.


Her mom decided that she'll just stay with Jongin in her two weeks stay in LA. It would be much safer and they are assured coz they know Jongin will take care of her. Her parents had so much trust on her.

His home was located in a luxurious yet quite neighborhood.  It's 45 minutes drive from his restaurant.

The house has a great architectural structure and have an overlooking view of Los Angeles.
She choose to stay in the room with the amazing view of LA during night time.

"Any plans for today? You'll start working tomorrow. So we need to have fun today" Jongin said.

"I just want to tour the city." She said.

"Do you wanna go shopping?" He asked.

"When did I like shopping? I'de rather visit restaurants around the city then eat yummy foods than to spend money on clothes." She said.

Her stomach grumbled when she finally saw today's breakfast.
Korean breakfast meal is still the best

"Yeah! I can even hear your stomach being excited about food" Jongin laughed.

"Whatever." Kyungsoo glared.







"You'll seriously gain weight before you comes back to Seoul" Jongin said as he looked at the girl beside him

Kyungsoo is happily munching in her burger.

They went on a pizza parlor first before she saw a burger café in one of the street of Los Angeles.

"Don't mind me Jongin-ah! Food is life" she said before stuffing the remaining burger in .
"That's the best burger!" She smiled. Such a satisfying one.

Jongin smiled.

Kyungsoo wasn't the type of girl who is too conscious with her appearance. She laughed if there is something funny. She eats any foods that catches her attention.
She's not even worrying in ruining any diet plan.

Yes it's true that she don't like shopping. She always said that even though her mom is a fashion designer it doesn't mean you are obligated to be fashionable. Being comfortable is still the best when choosing what to wear.


There is a big difference between her and his ex-girlfriend.


"Yah! Jongin-ah I've been talking to you all this time and you weren't even listening?" Kyungsoo frowned.

"What is it?" He asked


"What's the best dessert shop here?" She grinned.

"What? You will eat again?" Jongin shrieked

"Why do you have a problem with that?" She scowled.
"Ohh look there's a hotdog cart." Kyungsoo immediately run to approached the cart.

Jongin just sighed.
"Cute"






"You will melt her." He heard Ryan said.

"What?"

"You've been staring at her." His assistant chuckled

"No I'm not!" But still glancing at Kyungsoo who's currently making a variety of rice cakes.

"Ye boss you can lie to yourself."

"I'm just making sure she'll not hurt herself."
Jongin frowned.

"Really? But i think you will end up hurting yourself since you're not looking at that vegetables you were cutting. Or you're doing that in purpose so she will run to you and mend your wound?" Ryan grinned.


"Shut up Ryan. Why are you here? Go and assist. customers outside." Jongin said.

"I'm your  secretary and the manager. Why are you asking me that?"

"I'm the Owner and I cook aswell. You have a problem with that too?" Jongin said.

"Ok you win! But don't melt her" Ryan laughed before exiting the kitchen.

Jongin hissed but glanced at Kyungsoo for the last time before concentrating on the vegetables he was chopping.






Jongin was rubbing his eyes while sleepily walking his way towards the kitchen.
He was reading some important documents on his room and decided that he wanted to drink a fresh milk.

He was holding a glass of milk when someone suddenly talked.

"What's that?"

He was shocked and thankful that he's tightly holding the glass.

"Yahh! Don't scare me like that" he said
And looked at Kyungsoo who's standing at the wide glass window located in his living room.

"I'm sorry. You look so stupid trying to stay awake while getting some milk." Kyungsoo giggled.

"Why are you still awake? It's already late Kyungie." He said.

"I can't sleep and the view here is so pretty." She said.

The lights of the City are so bright yet it's beautiful. It matches with the dark sky  and the round moon.

"Do you want some milk? I can warm it for you" jongin offered.

"No it's ok! I love your house. It's pretty, well designed and it has a great view." Kyungsoo smiled and sat on the floor to continue staring at the bright city of LA.

"This is Sehun's idea. He's a frustrated Architect, by the way. He wanted to have his own place which he can design on his own. I got this land last year and ask him to design it for me. No one had been to this house except Sehun and Ryan."
He looked at her and smiled.
"And You!"

"Even krystal?" She hesitated at first on mentioning her name.

"No. Mama and Baba had seen this house thru pictures only after it was built 3 months ago."

"Why you did not bring Krystal here?"
She asked

"I've been busy for the past months that it was even hard for us to see each other. I was planning to show her this through picture but everything is so hectic, I went to korea and then after i went back, it happened. We broke up" he said.

Kyungsoo could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Did you regret everything?" She asked again

"I'm sad that our relationship ended in a not so good term. But i didn't regret having my own business. That was something I worked hard for."
Jongin said.

Though Krystal had been a great help for him when he was still a first timer in LA, he will never regret having K Mio Amore.

In life, someone will leave but someone will come.
In his case someone had return to his life.

"Will you hate me again if i say that i don't like her? That when you were still in korea she hated me that much."
Kyungsoo looked at him. Her face was serious.

"It's the mistake I don't want to repeat again. I won't hate you Kyungie. I know i've been blinded with my emotions at that time. I did not consider your own feelings."

"But you still love her. You still love Krystal."

It's a pain for Kyungsoo to say that to Jongin. But it's better to know about his real feelings towards his exgirlfriend rather than her assuming that he will love her too.

"I did Kyungie. I did loved her. It was still fresh that i couldn't even explain my real feelings about this situation."  He laid down on to the floor and sighed
"She cheated on me." He said

"SHE WHAT?" Kyungsoo yelped from the revelation. She looked down at the guy.

"I went to her condo and saw this friend of her, whom i hated the most, coming out of her front door. It looks like he spend the night with her." Jongin chuckled bitterly.


"OHMYGOD! I SO HATE THAT KIND OF PERSON" Kyungsoo was angry.

"Hey! It's ok! You don't have to be angry." Jongin hold her arms to calm her.

"But she cheated on you" Kyungsoo whined.
Of all the reasons for them to break up, its about her cheating on him.
Kyungsoo hated that much.

"What if I was the one cheating on her? Would you hate me too?" Jongin asked

"Ofcourse I will." Kyungsoo frowned.

"What if it's with you? I cheated on her because of you?" Jongin asked again

Kyungsoo was silent on the question.
She don't know how to answer that one.

What if he did?

"I would really hate you." She said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Coz you're playing with both of our feelings. She loves you and i - I love you too." She paused for awhile.

A subtle way of telling Jongin that she loves him.

Jongin felt a warm feeling inside his heart when she heard her say that "i love you too".

"You'll be hurting us." she continued and tried not to cry.
"You have to choose only one. And the other one should understand  that choice."

"I'm glad I didn't" Jongin said
He got up from lying on the floor and reached out for her.

"Why are you hugging me now?" She asked.

"Coz you're about to cry." He chuckled

"No i'm not." Kyungsoo pouted.

 

As of the moment everything was unsure for them.

Jongin who's slowly trying to heal from a break up.

Who is confused on what Kyungie means to him and to his life.


And Kyungsoo who is trying for the last time to show to Jongin her true feelings and to move on with her life after two weeks.

If she is just brave enough to really tell him that she loves him.

 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



🎶Now I can see
All that love can be
You saved me
You gave me
Something that was real🎶



- - - - - - - -

 



"Miss Kyungsoo what's that?" Elle, the staff, asked her about the blackboard she set up beside the counter.

"It's our dish of the day" she smiled

"Kimchi spaghetti? Wow never thought kimchi can be an ingredient to a pasta."

"Yes it can be." Kyungsoo grinned.
Baking wasn't enough for her today so she decided to make her signature dish.





"What did you do?" Ryan was shocked seeing that much of people outside considering that it's a weekday.

Kyungsoo just smiled.


"Hey ryan, you should taste Miss Kyungsoo's kimchi spaghetti. You will seriously forget your name" one of the in-house chef said.





Kyungsoo was at the counter when a man approached him.

"I'm kinda curious about this Menu of the day. Kimchi spaghetti?" That man smiled.

"Ah yeah. It's a pasta dish the owner likes to eat during snack time when he was still in school." Kyungsoo smiled.

She made her first kimchi spaghetti when she was  still in middle school. And Jongin was the first one to try that.

"Is it his or her mother who made the dish?" The man asked.

"No it's his bestfriend." She smiled.

"Ah young love. I would like to get one order of that then." The man smiled.




- - - - - - - - -


"Kyungiee-ah I miss you" Luhan wailed on the phone. It's a video call.


"I miss you too unnie." She smiled

"Please go home" Luhan plead.

"You'll see me soon after next week" Kyungsoo smiled

"Is Jongin taking care of you there?"

"Yes he is. And looked at his house isn't it pretty?" Kyungsoo walked around the house to show it to Luhan.

"Damn him. He's rich." Luhan frowned

"Guess who designed this" kyungsoo grinned.

"What? He's an architect now?"

"No, it's the love of your life." Kyungsoo chuckled.

"What? WU SEHUN? Nah you must be kidding."
Luhan's reaction was funny.

"It's true noona" Jongin suddenly joined Kyungsoo on the video call



"Yaaaaaah! Wu Sehun! Why you didn't tell me you're an architect." Luhan disappeared from the screen. They can now see the ceiling of Sehun's condo.

"Ouch don't hurt me" they heared Sehun whined.



"You should turn that off. We might hear some unessecary sound from them" Jongin laughed.

"I'm still happy about the both of them" Kyungsoo said.

"Same here. And let me tell you a secret." Jongin smiled

"What?" She was curious

"All the money he was earning from his modelling stint, he's saving them up. He's even selling some of his designs to some architectural firm."

"Saving for what?"
Kyungsoo asked


"To buy a house in Beijing." Jongin said.

"Beijing? Why beijing?"


"He found out that Luhan noona's real family was from Beijing. Though Luhan noona doesn't really mind if she won't be able to see her real family. Sehun decided to do that for her. For now he's saving up to buy that old house where noona's family once lived."
Jongin couldn't believed how mature his twin brother is.

Kyungsoo was happy that her  Luhan unnie found someone like Sehun.
She will never regret.

"And don't tell this yet to Luhan noona, but Sehun had already bought a house in a simple neighborhood back in Incheon. It was designed by him using Noona's dream house. The one she describe and draw during our class with Teacher Dara when we were still kids."




Luhan's lucky to have Sehun.

Jongin and Kyungsoo both smiled.



It nice to have a happy ending.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




5 days

Kyungsoo only have 5 days before she comes back to Seoul.

Her relationship with Jongin strengthen as the day passes by.
It's as if the past 3 years hadn't happened.


She's happy too that Jongin's smiles are more genuine now compared to the day she first came to LA.

The late night cooking lesson with his chefs is even successful. They can now make sweet rice cakes and patbingsu was now added to the menu.




Jongin was joining the said Lesson. Not to learn but to look at Kyungsoo.

The way she mix those ingredients.
The way she ties her hair when she's cooking.


Her smile in the morning the moment she gets out of her room.

The way she sat on the floor every night just to gazed at her so called bright city.

Jongin was sure that it's not just a simple attraction.

It is something else.

But he's afraid to tell Kyungsoo about this feeling.

He don't want to ruin the relationship they are trying to restore again.







The restaurant received a good news on a sunny Wednesday morning.


"Boss" Ryan shouted as he enter the kitchen.
He was holding a red envelope.

"Why are you shouting?" Jongin asked.


"This!" He showed to him the red envelope.
"This is from the Michelin."

"What?" Jongin had already forgotten about the said award.

"Let me read it to everyone" Ryan announce.

Kyungsoo who was making some bread with red bean fillings also listened.
She knows about the prestigious Michelin Awards. But she didn't know that K Mio was planning to be recognized.

"K Mio Amore, a korean restaurant full of Love. It's like a place were you can spend time with your family and love ones. The place is like a home for every Korean customers, even for non-korean. This is a picture of one of it's dish, A kimchi spaghetti. It may sound simple but the story behind the spectacular dish is lovely. The rest of the food is amazing but this pasta dish had caught my attention. The woman who made this for the owner must be the K in "K Mio Amore". To that lady who told me about the story of this pasta dish, thank you.  - Inspector

Congratulations! K Mio Amore a 2 stars restaurant"



(**i don't know how Michelin announced their awardees so i made this up ^^)
*** K Mio Amore = K My Love


Everyone cheered from the great news

Congratulating each and every one.

Jongin must be happy right?

 But his eyes automatically landed to Kyungsoo.

He walks toward her and grab her arms.
He dragged her outside the back area of the restaurant.





"Congratulations" she said.

"I- i totally forgot about the awarding." Jongin don't know where to start explaining.

"You asked me to come here for you to gain the said stars right?" She asked, not looking to Jongin.

"I want to be honest with you, Yes it's my intention. But i was trying to find someone else and asked Auntie Minseok's help. I didn't know it was you at first."

"You got the stars. I should go home now! Your chefs knows how to make it now." Kyungsoo was trying to untie the apron.

"Damn it! Kyungsoo, listen. I totally forgot about this when I stayed much longer in Seoul. Even the first day you came here in LA. That award never crosses my mind. Never!"
He was holding both of her arms as if it could prevent her from drifting away from him.

"You don't need me now Jongin. I should go back to Korea."
Kyungsoo said.

"Don't please! You still have 4 days with me! Just don't go yet" Jongin hugged her.

"Jongin, please!"

"No Kyungie! I'll return the stars if you want. Just please stay." Jongin's arms where wrapped tightly against Kyungsoo's body.

"4 days" she said.



- - - - - - - - - - - 

 



Friday night.

The restaurant was closed at an early hour since they will celebrate their achievement.

Uncle Ricky brought the drinks. From wine to much more alcoholic drinks

Jongin smiles as he watched his employees enjoying the night.

"You want more drinks?" His Uncle Ricky asked.

"I'm fine with this uncle." Refering to the bottle of soju he was holding.

"Where's Kyungsoo?" Uncle Ricky asked.

"House"

"Did you two fought?"

"It's my fault Uncle. She agreed that she'll stay until sunday but she's not even talking to me."
Jongin sighed.

"Let me ask you this Jongin. How are you right now after the break up?" His uncle asked.

"Honestly? It never crosses my mind now. Having Kyungie here, makes me forget about everything. Even that Michelin stars."
Jongin laughed bitterly. "What is Kyungsoo to you then?" Uncle Ricky asked him again

Jongin stayed quite for a while.

The past 13 days with Kyungsoo is wonderful.
It's like they were brought back to the days that they were still kids.

When they were still young and innocent.
The adventures they had before. His request which sound so absurd to her yet she'll agreed with it anyway.

 

Then he remembered that picture he kept under the glass cover of his office table.




It's a picture of two kids sitting in a tree house.
The girl who seems to be laughing at the funny faces the young boy was making infront of her.



"Everything" he whispered.

"Jongin, you've known Kyungsoo since your were still kids. She's been there all your life. Tell me what you didn't realized?"

"What she means to me." He answered.

"Jongin, you're to focus with your friendship that you missed to realized the real feelings you have for her. Krystal came and she took you from her. She took not just a bestfriend from her but the man she loves"

"How did you know that she loves me Uncle?" Jongin asked with his widend eyes.

"It's not hard to see how loving her gazes to you. How she smiled brightly everytime you two talked. Jongin, she loves you. 10% I might be wrong. But 90% i'm sure she is" uncle ricky smiled

"I need to go Uncle" Jongin stood up from his seat.

"Jongin, please make sure of your real feelings. She had gone too much pain." His uncle said.

"Uncle, she's everything!" He smiled.

 

 



- - - - - -

 

 



Jongin rushed inside his house the moment he arrived.

He knocked on Kyungsoo's room yet no one is answering.

What if she went back to Korea?
Jongin suddenly paled from that realization.

Please don't let her leave yet. He said to his self.

He opened the door and found an empty bed. Her luggages were all prepared in the corner of the bedroom. She's still here. But where?

He was suddenly scared that something might have happened to her.

"Kyungi?" He called.

He searched in the kitchen yet no one was there.

The bathroom, even his own bedroom.

His heart beat were faster than normal now. He was holding his phone tighly. Should he call the police now?

Then he remembered her favorite spot in the house.

She was there. Lying on the floor, with her eyes closed.
He sat on the floor too and slowly lift her head to place it on his lap.

"I thought you did left without saying goodbye to me." He chuckled.

"You like this view that much huh? It's indeed pretty. But you're much prettier."

He look so funny talking to a sleeping girl.

"Kyungie, sorry will never be enough to the pain i caused you. I'm sorry for not realizing it immediately."

Was he crying?

He never cried when he and krystal broke up.
He might be angry and pained but he never cried.

But to Kyungsoo, she made her feel almost everything.

"You're everything to me." He whispered.

He closed his eyes and let his tears fall.



He then felt a soft touch in his face.
He opened his eyes.



It was kyungie, wiping his tears away.

"Hi" she smiled.



"Hi!" He smiled back.







"You should sleep now" he said.

"You too." She looked up to him.

They were at Jongin's bed, cuddling.

"You will still be here tomorrow morning right?" He asked

"I still have 2 days" she answered.

"Kyungie, i'm.."

Kyungsoo put a finger into his lips

"Stop saying sorry now please." She smiled.

Her heart shape smile that can melt Jongin's world.

"It's never late for this right?" Jongin asked.



"Love is unpredictable Jonginie. But it's never too late. We have are choices and chances in life"
Kyungsoo again smiled at him.








Saturday.

It's his last day with her.

Rather than spending it inside K Mio Amore. The two just explored Los Angeles again.

The big difference from their first day-out is that they walk beside each other while their hands are entangled tightly.

Holding her hands so she won't let go.

At first glance everyone will say that they are a madly inlove couple.

"Taeminie texted me" she said while they were eating at Kyungsoo favorite burger café.

"What for?" He frowned.

"What's with the frown Wu Jongin?" She laughed. "He likes you" Jongin pouted like a puppy infront of her.

"I know. He's been a good friend to me. And i'd like to apologized to him when I return to Seoul"
She said and started typing a message to her phone.

"Just say that through phone. You don't have to see him" Jongin said while stabbing his burger with a fork.

Kyungsoo giggle and poked Jongin's cheeks.

"Don't be jelly" she said.

"I'm jealous!" He frowned.

"Oh really?" She grinned.

"Yes. I'll asked Sehun and Luhan noona to accompany you if you'll meet him"
He said.








"What are we now?" Jongin asked.

They were outside Jongin's front lawn while staring at the scarlet colored sky.
Lying at a picnic blanket.

"Bestfriends!" She said.

She don't love me. Jongin thought.

"You're special to me Nini." Kyungsoo said.

Jongin then looked at her. It's been so long since the last time he heard her calling him Nini.

"You're my everything too Kyungie" he said.

"Why can't we say the exact words?" She asked but mostly it's a question to herself.

"Coz you don't want to hurt yourself and i want to be sincere with my words before i say it you" Jongin said.

"Yeah! That's right!" She chuckled.
"So for now we're still best of friends"


"Ok bestfriend. Will you miss me?" He asked.

"I won't" she laughed

"Meanie" Jongin pouted.
"But i'll miss you."




- - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 


"Can you not go home?" He asked.

It's night time.
Her last night with him.

"I need to. I still have a graduation to attend" she said. Her head resting on Jongin's shoulder.

Again, they were infront of that big glass window, sitting on the floor.

"I have a big window here where you could see such a beautiful view of the city during night time" he said.

"As much as i love the view here. I can't Nini" she chuckled.

"Will you come back here?"

"I don't know. It depends. You need to make a choice, faster so you could see me." she said.

"I love you" he suddenly said.

Kyungsoo looked at him with her pouting lips.

"You don't have to rushed things Jongin. You have to be sincere with your words, remember? You promised me!" She said.

"I'm sorry. I just want you to stay." He said.

 

 

Why does it have to be like this?






Silence.

 

 



"Since i'm going home tomorrow. Tonight let's cross the line" she said.

"Huh?" Jongin was confused.

A smiling Kyungsoo faced her. She reached out for his face.
Her soft hands cupped Jongin's cheeks.

"Do your best, ok?" She said.

"Don't make me sad, Kyungie" he pouted.





He wasn't expecting what she did next.




All he could see right now is her faced so closed to him. Though the lights are dim, Her lashes are so pretty with her eyes, closed.




And her soft lips on his.


That heart shape lips he yearned to see everyday.

 



So this is what she meant with crossing the line tonight.


Was this her last gift before she left?




He closed his  eyes too and pulled her closer to him.

 



"My parents trusted me" she said in between their kisses.

"Just say stop Kyungie and i will." He said




Kyungie wanted to say stop.


This is wrong. Her mom, her dad and her Luhan Unnie, trusted her so much. They will surely be angry at her.

Though she know she had that special place in Jongin's heart. Everything is still unsure for the both of them.

 


There's no sincere I love you's yet but this is her last night with him.

 


Just like what she said before, Love is so unpredictable. There is a possibilty that they might not end up together.

 


If they don't in the end, she'll never regret giving her first to Wu Jongin.

 


"Kyungie, just sleep" he said after he stop the kissing.

"Do it Jongin." She said.

"No, Kyungie. This isn't right." He hugged her.

"Please. If we won't end up together  I want to kept this as a special remembrance of us."
She cried.

"Don't make this hard for me Kyungie. I can't hurt you" he plead.

"You won't hurt me."

"This is wrong! Kyungie, listen, i dont want to make a mistake anymore. Especially if it's about hurting you."

"Jongin, if this is a mistake, then so be it. I don't know if i will ever see you. If we will end up together. We are unsure. But tonight i'm very much sure" she said.

 


"Why Kyungie?" He asked.

"You're the only one in my heart" she smiled
(And i must move on)

He kissed her and she answered back.

 

 

- - - - - - - -

Yes! She's a hypocrite! You can even call her names or how idiot she is.
Loving this much can actually pass as an obsession.
But she never regretted it.
She made a mistake.
But that mistake? She will keep it forever.



She may never love someone as much as she loves Jongin but atleast she learned to how to love.

- - - - - - -


She bid her goodbyes to the staff and chefs of K Mio.
For two weeks it was her home.

Jongin was silent in the corner. Watching Kyungsoo as she bid her goodbyes to everyone.



"Jongin, babe" someone then interrupted their nice morning



Krystal.




"What are you doing here?" She asked the moment she saw Kyungsoo.

"What are you doing here too?" Jongin asked.

"Jonginie, i'm sorry" she rushed towards the man and abruptly kissed him.

Jongin pushed her away from him.

Disgust were all over the face of his staff.

Kyungsoo on the other hand decided to get her luggages and walked out of the restaurant silently.

"It's the end Krystal. The moment you cheated on me, It was the end. It was nice knowing you, 3 years had been good for us. But i don't love you anymore. Or maybe it was just an attraction since back then your a campus figure. But it wasn't you whom i truely love" Jongin said. He was sure this time.

"Wow! Don't tell me it's your bestfriend. Ohh that's why you love comparing me with her back then. Kyungie's like this, like that. Jerk! You're a jerk"
Krystal said

"Yes, i was jerk for hurting her. Let's end this nicely Krystal." He said.

"I hate you" she said and stomped her way outside the restaurant.



"I totally hate her" Elle said with a disgust in her face.
"But boss, I never thought you love Miss Kyungie huh?" She grinned.


Everyone cheered from the revelation.



He smiled.

 



Kyungsoo.

 



His eyes scanned the place.

She's not there

"Where is she?" He panicked.

He immediately run outside hoping she was still there.





Relief flashed in his system when he saw her waiting for a taxi on the other side of the street.




"Kyungsoo" he shouted her name and run towards her.

"I saw her went out" she said when he was infront of her.

"You didn't get to hear what i said to her" he said.

"I don't have too." She smiled.

"You take care ok?" He said.
"I'll see you soon"

She shakes her head.
"Come find me" she smiled.

"Huh?"



"If your sincere, you'll find me" she smiled.

 



"I'm confused. But yeah i'll do my best to find you" he smiled and kissed her forehead.



"Bye nini"

"Bye Kyungie."




Maybe, For now!











- - - - - - -





3 months later

SEOUL, South Korea

 

 



"Welcome back idiot" Sehun grinned when he finally saw Jongin.

"I miss you too stupid" he laughed.
"Luhannie noona"


"You look handsome huh? But you're still stupid" she chuckled.

"Why are you bullying me?" He pouted.

Finally, he's home.

K Mio Amore is now place under the care of his Uncle Ricky.

He never expected that the processing of the papers for the transfer of his assets in America takes up a much longer time.

He had given everything to his Uncle Ricky and some to Ryan.

Except the house.

 It was Kyungsoo's favorite and there are too many memories of them there.

One day, he will go back there. This time he ought to himself that he'll return with Kyungsoo beside him.




He was looking around the airport trying to find someone that might be hiding in the corners of that place.

"You're looking for someone?" Luhan asked

"Where is she?" He asked

"She's not here" Luhan answered

"Ah! Let's go at Auntie Baekie and Uncle Chanyeol's house then" he grinned.



"She's not in Korea, Jongin" Sehun said this time

"Stop kidding me" he said.


"It's true, she didn't attend her graduation. She told Auntie Baekie that she will be studying Culinary somewhere."

"She might be in Jeju" Jongin said

"She's not in Korea, trust me. No one knew where she is. But she's been calling us for the past 2 and half months that she's fine and she's doing ok" Luhan said.

"So this is what she meant of me trying to find her" Jongin sighed.

He's so frustrated coz he won't be able to see Kyungie right now.

 


But he needs to find her.

"Did she tell you where she was going?" Luhan's eyes were full of hope. Jongin might have the answer.

She misses her bestfriend so much.
Their Auntie baekhee and Uncle Chan wanted to know where she is too.



"She didn't but I will find her" Jongin said.

"Please Jongin" Luhan begged.

















- - - - - - - - - -








Kyungsoo smiled.

She loves the smell of the oceans.

 

It's so refreshing.



It's calming.

 




"Good Morning, Asher" she smiled
While rubbing her belly.

"Let's go explore Athens again today, ok?" She smiled.










- - - - - - - - -


A/N

I don't know what did i wrote this time.

 

Kyungsoo's character is inspired by some of the true to life stories i've known from some of my friends. Even from my own experiences in love. from one sided love, to being that idiot, to giving everything that you have for that someone. It can happen.

But it's either you don't end up with each other or it's a happy ending. It depends.

Love is unpredictable and so is the future ^^

 


Feel free to hate me cause i'm confused too huhuhu i'm sorry. I got overboard again.

It's not the end yet. One more chapter for them.

Post your Comments and Violent reactions below.



I love you guys.

Xoxo