8. You're All I Ever Wanted

OHANA!

 

 

 

Awkward.

That's the only word Kyungsoo could make out of her current situation.

They were at the new cafe' of their Auntie Minseok who is beside her. Her Auntie Junhee is infront of them beside a silent Jongin.

"It's Kyungie, Jongin. She's the perfect person i know that fits with your description" Minseok said.

"What do you mean Auntie Minnie?" Kyungsoo asked. She's confused.

"Kyungie, Nini's looking for a part time patissier for his restaurant. I know you're not a chef but me and your Auntie Minnie believes that you're the perfect choice."  Junhee explained.
But Right now she's hesitating if they should push thru with their plans.

"I'm not that good Auntie Jun." Kyungsoo said.

"Yes you are Kyungie. You two should discuss this ok? Me and Junhee will just order something to eat." Minseok stood from her seat and dragged Junhee to come with her to the counter.

Again, there's an awkward silent between the two of them.

"Hello"
"Welcome back"

Both of them speak.


"You first" Kyungsoo said and grab her mug of green tea.

Inside her head, she was cursing herself for being flustered infront of Jongin.

"So you're taking Theater Arts as your major." Jongin said.

"Ah yeah! Congratulations on your restaurant!" She said.

"You still bake?" He said

"I don't" she lied

A waiter then placed a slice of cake in their table.
"Miss Kyungsoo your carrot cake is seriously the best. It's the bestseller this week." The waiter revealed.

Kyungsoo wanted to cursed at the waiter.

Jongin softly chuckled.

"What?" Kyungsoo glared at him

"Nothing. So is this your famous carrot cake? And you don't bake huh?" He grinned.

"Sometimes." She said.

"About that part time patissier. I just need someone to teach my crew about korean sweets. I know your good with that Kyungie.."

"Noona" she corrected.

"Noona! So i hope you'll accept my offer. Summer break is such a good chance for you to come with me in LA. I'll pay for your service" he said.

Kyungsoo eyed Jongin. The way he talks, the way he discussed his offer and business.
Everything has change.

He's not the same childish Jongin she knew back then.

"Graduation is coming after the summer break so I'm not sure if I can accept your proposal."
She said.

"I need your help Kyungie..noona." Jongin pleads

"You can just hire someone who is much better than me Jongin." Kyungsoo tried to resist on saying Yes.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

 

Silence


"For what? Going to LA without even telling me? For not even saying a single good bye? I'm not mad, Jongin. I don't have the right. I'm just your friend"  Kyungsoo calmly said. She fought back the tears.

"I'm sorry for not telling you. I know we didn't even have that closure from our fight 3 years ago." He said.

"It's all in the past Jongin. But I can't say yes to your proposal yet." She said and stood up on her seat.
"I still have a practice. I'm inviting you to watch our play but maybe you won't come since you're busy. Enjoy the carrot cake."

Kyungsoo walks towards the cafe's exit.

Jongin just looked at how Kyungsoo's figure disappear on his vision.

It's his fault. He sighed.

"Where's Kyungie?" His mother asked.

"She still have a practice for their play. I don't think she'll say yes Auntie Min."
He said.

"You'll give up on her now?" Minseok asked.

"I don't know Auntie."


"Your Baba did not give up on me when I said I won't say yes yet, that day he asked me to become his girlfriend" Junhee said.

"Same with your Uncle Jongdae." Minseok smiled.

"What does it relate to my job proposal with Kyungie?" Jongin asked.

"Your so dumb sometimes son!" Junhee pouted

"Huh?" Jongin is confused.

"She'll eventually say yes Nini. Just don't give up on her and pursue her." Minseok patted Jongin's shoulder

"I'll do my best then" he said.
"Eomma, can i go home first? I miss our home." He said.

"Go on! I'll just spend my day with your Auntie Minseok" Junhee smiled at her son.

"Love you mom! I miss you" he kisses her.
And bid his goodbye to his Auntie Minseok.


"I don't know what happened to the both of them but it's gonna be hard to pursue Kyungie." Minseok said.

"My sons are so dumb" Junhee frowned.

"Yeah! When will Hunnie and Hannie be official anyway" Minseok sighed.

"Hun and Han just need a little push. But I think we will have a hard time with Kyungsoo and Nini." Junhee said.

"Why are we stressing with the love life of are kids anyway?" Minseok chuckled.



- - - - - - - 



"Yahhh! Wu Sehun. Here's your order." Luhan shouted the moment she steps inside his condo.
"Where's that kid?"

"In my room!" He yelled

"Yah!  I'm not your maid here Wu Sehun. This is too much." She  grumbled

"Suprised!" A grinning Sehun blocked her way.

"Yah - - - Omona! Who's  this cutie?" Luhan squealed when she saw the fluffly little creature Sehun was holding.


"This is my baby" Sehun said.


Luhan, without words, grabbed the fluffy baby on Sehun's arms.

"Omona! Hi there, you fluffy thing. What's your name?" she cooed.

Sehun chuckled. There are two adorable creatures in front of him. One is indeed fluffy and the other one is pretty.

"He's vivi!" Sehun answered.

"Hi Vivi! I'm Luhan. you're the cutest thing. My Zhu well surely get jealous but I love you" Luhan embrace the puppy. The furry creature then snuggled closer to her.

"He's my dog Hannie." Sehun said.

"Don't be selfish. You have such a selfish owner Vivi. I'm gonna try to take you away from him. He's such a lazy kid. You'll starved with him" Luhan rant at the puppy.

"I'm just here beside you and You're bad mouthing me to my dog." Sehun laughed.

"Where did you get this cutie?" she asked still cooing at vivi.

"I bought him from a friend's pet shop. He reminds me of you." Sehun chuckled.

"I'm not a dog." Luhan pouted.

"You pouting right now kinda reminds me of vivi when I first saw him in the pet store. It's also a sort of revenge since you always compare me to Zhu." Sehun said.

"Coz you really look like Zhu." Luhan said. She carried Vivi to the sofa and cuddled with the puppy.
"Why Vivi?" She asked.

"It means 'alive or living' in italian, french and latin"
Sehun grinned

Luhan eyed him.

"What's with that look? Does it ring a bell to you?" Sehun chuckled

"Nothing" Luhan steer away from Sehun's gaze.

"Zhu is fat that's why others thought you named him after the chinese word of pig. But it's not the real meaning of his name right?" Sehun smiled and sat beside her.

"I don't know what your talking about!"
Luhan said

"You know how much I like learning chinese because of you right?" Sehun smirked.

"Is that the reason why you named him Vivi, then?"
Luhan asked.

"Maybe. What do you think?" Sehun laughed.

"Copy cat" Luhan frowned. "See you're like Zhu."

"What did you bought for me?" Sehun asked instead.

"Poison" the girl said.

"You're cruel, Hannie" Sehun chuckled while taking out of the paper bag a bowl of jajjangmyun.

"I so hate you sometimes" Luhan said. She was lying on the carpeted floor of Sehun's living room letting the puppy run around.

"But you still love me." Sehun said.

Luhan did not say a single word to counter that.



"I'm still here Han." Sehun walks towards the girl sprawled on his floor.



"Are you ready? Are you serious this time?"
She asked, looking up at the white ceiling.


The ceiling was then blocked by Sehun's face.
The latter was sitting on the floor while gazing down at her.

"I'm always ready and serious Han. I'm just waiting for you to be the same." He said.

He is all she ever wanted.


She just needs to let go of those fears and all the what ifs in her mind.



Sehun had been waiting for her all this time.



"Hannie, You don't have to be afraid! All the risks you'll take for me, I will make it worth it. You are all I ever wanted" Sehun looked at her with his pleading eyes.

She loves this boy so much since then.

Luhan reached out for Sehun's face.

"I'm sorry!" She said.



Why is she saying sorry?

Sehun's mind is in panic.

"Han, please don't do this! I LOVE YOU" he yelled out of frustration.

"I know" she smiled and pulled his head towards her.

His lips in her lips.



Her heart is beating for this guy.

His heart belongs to this girl.

Hunnie loves Hannie!
A confession Sehun made when they were still kids.

It will always be like that till now.

Sehun loves Luhan.



Sehun will make sure that this is for real this time and not just a childish confession.

"I love you too Hun" she said after they let go of each other's lips.

"Finally" he grinned and leaned down to kiss Luhan again.

"Yeah, finally" she mumbled in between their kisses.



- - - - - - -



"Congratulations!" Kyungsoo grinned.


Her Luhan unnie was squealing on the other line.
She can hear Sehun chuckling too on the background.
"I'm happy for you!" She said.

"Thank you Kyungie! See you on Saturday ok?" Luhan said.

"Sure! Don't forget to use protection" she laughed.

"Yahh Park Kyungsoo, when did you learn that" the older yelled.

"Somewhere! But I trust you unnie. Don't you give in with that sneaky boyfriend of yours" Kyungsoo chuckled.

"But he's handsome Kyungie, and hot" she whispered.

"Eyyyy! Auntie Min will kill you and so is Uncle Dae to HunHun."

"I'm just kidding!" Luhan giggled.
"But half meant"

"Tsk! I have to end the call now! Need to supervise the practice. Bye Kim Luhan! And congratulations again!"
Kyungie bid her goodbye and ended the call.


She sighed.
Finally both of them found their happiness.

Love is indeed good for some people.


Not for her though.



"Kyungie" someone called her name.


Her eyes looked for that person and found the smiling face of the guy she once believed that will give her the definition of love.

"Coffee!" he yelled while waving two cups of coffee. He was standing meters away from the stage.



He also caught the attentions of her theater group.

"Practice!" She yelled back.

"I'll wait for you to finish then" he grinned and sat on one of the chairs there.



Kyungsoo sighed once again.



When will she be able to get rid of this guy out of her life?

 

The worst thing is...

 

her heart is refusing to get over him!







A/N:



Encountered this on twitter one time:


猪 (zhū) - Pig
 住 ( zhu / zhù ) (English translation: "to live")

Sehun  said Vivi means alive/living/to live in French!

Hunhan Alert!!!!! ❤❤

 

(The cat in Luhan's picture is not Zhu tho. It's his yellow furry friend, Xiao HuangMao 😊 )

This one is a bit short!
 Let's end the HunHan drama and focus on Kaisoo.

I'll be honest, i've got lots of ideas on how will I end their story.
There's happy ending so don't worry. It's just that my playlist for them is so full of angst!
Don't hate me ㅠ.ㅠ

Xoxo