Drabbles 10: Father and Daughter

OHANA!

I.

 



"I'm going home late today!" Luhan said to her parents.

"Why?" Jongdae ask while sipping a cup of tea.

"Choir practice" she said.

"Dae, Luhan's 18 now. Let her be"
Minseok said as she placed a bowl of oatmeal infront of her youngest.

"Yeah dad. And i'll be home before dinner." Luhan smiled.

"Promise?" Jongdae eyed his daughter.

"Promise!" Luhan grinned and lean down to kissed her dad's temple.

"Com'on Luhan, please sit down  now and eat your breakfast" her mother commanded.

 

 



"Why is he waiting outside?" Daeul asked his mother.

Minseok and him are watching how Kim Jongdae is anxiously waiting for his daughter outside their house.

"I don't know too Daeul-ie. But you know your dad he's overprotective with your noona though he don't show it that much." Minseok smiled at her son.
"Let's just prepare our dinner. Lulu's on her way home"





Jongdae is quietly sitting in the swing they put up in their front lawn. He's a bit anxious since it's dusk yet his eldest is not yet home.
He's not as vocal as Yifan when it comes with being an overprotective father.

Then a car suddenly stop infront of their house and it's quite familiar.
Luhan came out of the said vehicle and waved at someone.
It was Kyungsoo.

He sighed in relief. Atleast it was Chanyeol who fetched the kids.

"What are you doing here outside?"
Luhan asked when she saw her father.

"Nothing! Getting some fresh air." He lied.

"Eyy! You're waiting for me?" She grinned and sat beside her dad in the swing.

"I thought it was your boyfriend's car" Jongdae smiled at her daughter.

"I don't have boyfriend yet, dad" she whined

"Oh yeah, Sehun still don't have his driver's license." Her dad laughed.

"He's not my boyfriend." She pouted.


"How I wished you won't ever have a boyfriend princess. But that's impossible though. Especially if you grew up to be this pretty." Jongdae said.

"Aww my dear father is so emotional today." She grinned and lay her head in her father's shoulder.
"I will always be your princess daddy. And I will forever be grateful that i have you and mommy as my parents. Sometimes i asked myself what if mom did not visited the orphanage that day. Or what if nobody had found me inside the church. What would I be right now?"

"I won't think about that princess. It will just be painful for me especially to your mom. But you should always remember that you're our blessing ok? " Jongdae said.

"I love you dad." She smiled.

"I love you too princess. You grew up to fast. How i wish I could stop the time and just watch you and Daeul run around this lawn while playing hide and seek."

"How I wish too dad."

"And how I wish you two should join our dinner now" Minseok interrupted their moment.

"Hi mom! I love you" Luhan stood up and walk towards her mother to hug her.

"Ah I don't know what you two were talking about earlier, but don't make me cry." Minseok said and hug her daughter back.

"Let me hug you two." Jongdae stood between the two woman in his life and embraced them.

"Mom! I'm hungry" daeul shouted at the front door.

"Eung-ah com'on join the family hug" his father said.

"No! (Aniyo) " he pouted.




- - - - - - - -




II.



"Hey you Mr. Little Park. Good Morning" Chanyeol greeted the squealing little Park Jiwon.
The baby boy is happily munching on his breakfast courtesy of his ever beautiful mommy.
"And to you too my lovely wife" he leans down to kiss her cheeks.
The wife is still busy in preparing their breakfast.

"Good morning Mr. Park" she smiled

"What's for breakfast?" He asked.

"Kyungie said she wanted to eat sausage so I've made your special dish though your version is still great. And since that little Park over there whined at a very early hour this morning because he's hungry, I made some mushroom soup."


"He ate alot lately." Chanyeol said. He' smiles brightly while looking at their youngest. Jiwonnie loves eating. With a smile and giggle in his face,  it's as if the food his mommy prepared is the most delicious thing in the world.

"And he sleeps alot too. Can you please wake up Kyungie? She told me last night she'll help me. But I didn't wake her up. You know her she gets cranky in the morning" Baekhee said.

"Oh yeah. Just like you" Chanyeol chuckled.





Chanyeol slowly open the door of his daughter's room. It's just a simple room with lots of books since their princess loves to read.
He opened the curtains to let the sunlight gets inside the room.

He heard a soft whined in the small yellow bed.

"Good Morning princess" Chanyeol sat on the bed and lean down to kiss Kyungie.

"Daddy close the curtains. My head hurts"

"Baby, breakfast is ready. You need to wake up now."

"I don't want to" she softly cried.

"Huh? Why?" Chanyeol leaned closer to her and touch her forehead.
"Sh-You have fever princess! Are you cold? Tell daddy what else hurts?" He panic.

"My throat hurts daddy. And my head. It's like I'm spinning. I don't know why." This time the girl cried.

Chanyeol then carried his daughter in to his arms. As if hugging him this close could eased her fever.





The little  girl is sleeping in her bed after she ate the soup and drink a medicine for her fever.
A small bucket was placed beside the bed incase she'll suddenly throw up.

Baekhee placed the thermometer on the bedside table after she checked Kyungie's temperature. It's still a bit high and Chanyeol already called Yixing to check on her.

"Honey, you should stay outside. You can't be sick too since you're always with Jiwon."

Baekhee wanted to cry. She can't properly take good care of her daughter since she can easily get the flu and she might transfer it to Jiwon.

"Yixing is on his way. He'll check  Kyungie and Jiwon just to make sure."
 Chanyeol said.
"You don't have to worry Baek, Kyungie will be fine. It's normal for kids to have fever especially now that she's exposed with almost everything in school." He assured her.






"I miss mommy" Kyungsoo said.

"Mommy is just outside." Chanyeol chuckled and tightened his embraced at his daughter.
Kyungsoo's temperature is getting back to normal now.

"Yeah, I know but she still can't go inside my room since I'm still sick. But I miss Jiwonnie the most. Vey very much" she sighed

"Jiwonnie surely misses you too princess."

"Daddy when my fever is gone can I eat ice cream together with Jiwonnie?"

"Ofcourse. But I think you'll get the biggest part coz your brother can't still eat sweets" Chanyeol said.
"I have a question princess?"

"Is it about math daddy? I hate math. So please give me some easy question" the girl frowned.

"No baby, it's not about math." Chanyeol chuckled. Oh he hates math too.

"Oh ok! What is it then?"

"You know since we have your baby brother aren't you really jealous? We gave too much attention to him rather than you."

The little girl tilted her head and with a confused look in her face.

"Teacher Dara asked me that question too before. But no daddy. Jiwonnie is still a baby so you and mommy should gave him so much attention just like what Iread in one of mommy's books about babies. I can play by myself or I can help mommy." She smiled.

"You're just 8 princess. You're so open minded at an early age." Chanyeol smiled and cuddled closer to Kyungie.

"What's open minded daddy? And yes I'm 8 years old."

"Nothing. Com'on go to sleep so as soon as you wake up you'll be healthy again"

"Can I say good night to Jiwonnie first? I'll stay right outside the bedroom." She asked.

"Sure princess" Chanyeol lifted her up in his arms and wrapped him with her yellow blanket so she won't get cold.






Baekhee is still having a hard time making Jiwon sleep.

"Stop giggling at me Park Jiwon and go to sleep."

The baby just shakes his head with the almost empty feeding bottle still in his mouth.

Baekhee then heard a soft knock on the door. It must be Chanyeol.

It was indeed Chanyeol but with their princess in his arms.

"Hi mommy" she waved at baekhee. They just stayed right outside the door.

"Hi  princess. Are you feeling ok now?" Baekhee sat on the bed and placed little Jiwon in to her lap.
"A little. Maybe tomorrow I'll be ok" she smiled.

"Why did you brought her here?" Baekhee ask her husband.

"She wanted to say goodnight to Jiwon." Chanyeol answered.

"Jiwonie, noona misses you already. I can't hug you right now. And I can't play with you. And I can't even kiss you goodnight. So i'll just give you and mommy a flying kiss ok?" She smile and blow some kisses to her brother.

As if he understood the situation, Jiwon cried and tried to reached out for his sister.

"Goodnight Jiwonnie. Don't let mommy sleep late. Good night mommy, I love you." Kyungie then wiped the tears in her eyes. It's so hard to be sick.

"I love you too baby." Baekhee can't also help but cry. It's as if she will be separated from her daughter for the longest time. (But she'll just be in the next room)





"Thank you daddy!" She said with her eyes close.

"For what?" Chanyeol ask.

"For taking good care of me and Jiwonnie and for loving mommy"
She smiled with still her eyes close

"As long as the 3 of you are here beside me, daddy will never stops loving you all."
Chanyeol said.
From everything that happened in the past Chanyeol is forever thankful that Kyungsoo came into their lives. She became their strength.
She became the tie that once again connected his and Baekhee's heart.

She was his angel. Without her maybe he won't be able to have Baekhee again.


- - - - - - - - - -

 



III.



"Where's mama?" a pouting Sophia asked her baba

"Why? " Yifan answered her with a question instead. He was pouring some cereals into her bowl.

"How will I go to school?" She asked again.

Sophia is in kindergarten now. Her mama would always be the one preparing for her breakfast. Though she knows how to dress up on her own, her mama make sure that her uniform is ready.
Her hair will then be neatly braided by her Mama.

Now that mama is not home, Sophie is not sure if her Baba will do well.

"Baba will save the day Princess. Mama is just busy today" Yifan said.

"But you don't know how to tie my hair. And you have work too" She pouted.

"You don't trust Baba?" Yifan frowned.

"I do! I'm sorry baba" she went down on her sit and hug her baba's long leg.

Yifan lifted her up.

"I'll make you pretty. I'm the one tying your Mama's hair when she still have it long." Yifan smiled at her daughter.

"Really?"

"Yes really! So we should go take a bath now or you'll be late." Yifan said.

 

 




"Baba?"

"Yes princess?"
Yifan was combing his daughter's hair. He is positive with this 'making Sophia pretty' mission.

"Is mama the prettiest woman for you?"

"You and your mama is the prettiest for me" he answered.

"If you'll not gonna include me baba!"
She said.

"Ofcourse princess. She's the prettiest of all. No matter what flaws your mama have she will always be the perfect girl for me!" He smiled.

"Flaws? What's that?" She's confused.

"Something that's  wrong or bad about a person." He explained.

"Ohh! Like when she cry? She looks funny" sophia laughed.

"Yeah that's one but don't tell your mama or she'll be sad and whined that we're making fun of her" Yifan chuckled.

"Ok it's our secret then." Sophie said.

"Indeed! And now your hair is done. You're now more prettier than before" he grinned.

"Thank you baba" she hug him

"You're most welcome princess." He kissed her forehead.







"Hi Sophie, your mama aren't here yet?" One of the teachers in that kindergarten asked.

"Mama is not going to fetch me today. She's busy. It's my baba" she smiled.

"Really?" The teacher was glad since they never get a chance to meet the famous Mr. Wu Yifan yet. The teacher bid her goodbye to the little girl and went to see her co-teachers to tell that Wu Yifan will be coming to fetch his daughter.

"Will he be more handsome than his pictures in the magazine?" the other teacher said.

"I bet he will" the teachers squealed.

Sophia frowned from the sudden commotion the teachers were making.
Are they talking about her baba? She thought.

"Sophie, your Baba wasn't here yet?" Fei, her homeroom teacher ask. She is Yifan's  cousin.

"He'll be late Teacher Fei. I ask him to get some flowers for Mama." She said "That's so sweet of you Sophie. Your mama is so busy this days huh?" Fei sat beside her niece.

"Yes she is" Sophie smiled.

"Well it's her passion, to teach music and ballet to little boys and girls like your age"

"Auntie Fei, is my mama that good in ballet?" Sophie ask.

"Your mama is great Sophie. She was supposed to pursue her ballet career in Italy."
Fei said.

"Where's that? Is it too far?"

"Yes it is far. She can still go back to being a ballerina after she finish her college but she never did." Fei smiled.

"Why?" Sophie ask. The little girl was curious.

"She has so many offers, If she did went to Italy after her graduation. But she never want to leave someone who became her life. She never want to be apart to that person who gave her so much happiness than dancing and be famous infront of so many people." Fei caressed the little girls hair.

Sophia tilted her head. She may never understand some of the things her Auntie Fei was saying but she believed that her mama had made the right decision.

"Princess!"

 He's here.


"Baba!!" She grinned and run towards the tall man.

"Hi Fei!" Yifan smiled. He was now carrying Sophia in his arms.

"Finally, You've got the chance to drop by at my School." Fei smiled at her cousin.

"You know how busy the business world is." Yifan chuckled.

"Yeah, that's why I never wanted to be a part of that. So Sophie, see you on Monday?" Fei said.

"Yes Auntie, I mean Teacher Fei. Thank You for today" sophie sweetly smiled at the woman

"No problem princess. You've got a pretty and smart girl here Yifan."

"I know Fei, she's my little Junhee" Yifan smiled at her daughter.






"Guess who?" Yifan chuckled. His hands were on Junhee's eyes, while the latter was on their kitchen sink preparing for tonight's dinner.

"I don't know you" Junhee laughed.

"How's your day?" Yifan kissed his wife's cheeks.

"Tired! There's a slight problem with the furniture supplier. But everything's fine before i went home!" Junhee smiled.

"Aren't you  tiring your self because of this babe? I don't want you..."

Junhee cut him off with a kiss.
"I'm fine Fan. You don't have to worry."


"Baba!" A pouting Sophia went inside the kitchen.

"Ohh I'm sorry! Com'on give it to her." Yifan laughed.

"Surprise!" Sophia yelled with a 4 pieces of white roses in her little hands.

"Is this for me?" Junhee knelt down to level at her daughter's height.

"Yes! Yes! I told Baba to buy that. And I love you" she hugged her.

"You two are so sweet!" Junhee smiled with her teary eyes.

"I thought someone brought an ice cream when Sophie yelled surprised" Sehun sighed seeing that it was just his little sister being sweet as always.

"And a fried chicken! Can we order one tonight Ba?" Jongin asked.

"I want both! Ice cream and chicken" Sophie said.

"Well since it's friday. Will have what you want." Yifan agreed.

The twins high five and went back on the living room to play with their playstation.

"Let me play!" Sophie dashed to join her brothers.

"It's for boys, princess" they heard sehun said.

"I dont care!" Sophia said.

Junhee laughed because she knows that no matter how the two "big boys" refused to let their sister play with their video games, soon enough they will give in due to too much whining from the Wu's little princess.

"You're happy?" Yifan grinned.

"As always Yifan. Will always be happy" she said.




She would never regret leaving her dreams behind, coz choosing Yifan makes everything worth it.

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

Did you miss me? Jk. 

I've been busy last weekend so i never get the chance to update ^^

Kaisoo chapter will be up soon. Maybe tomorrow! ^^

 

Thank you so much new subscribers! I love you ^^ enjoy this fluff (flop) drabbles hihi

 

Xoxo