Drabbles 9: ♡♡♡

OHANA!

I. " Is that Wu?" (THROWBACK)

 


"I miss you!" Junhee pouted.

She's on her way to her next class when her phone alarms. It's her cue to call her boyfriend to wish him good night.


"I miss you too babe. Don't pout" kris chuckled

"How did you know i'm pouting?" She asked

"I know you so well babe. Though i'm not there beside you" He said.

Yifan is in Vancouver right now since it's his mom's birthday and for some business proposals.
Junhee on the other hand is busy with her studies since it's her finals and graduation is coming so soon.

"How's school?" Yifan asked on the other line.

"Don't ask. I'm so stress with my thesis and exams." Junhee snorted.

"I have a good news!"
Yifan said.

"Really? What is it?"
Excitement is in her tone.

"I'm coming home this weekend."


He laughed when he heard a loud squeal on the other line.
"Someone's excited huh?"

"Ofcourse. Finally, my fanfan is coming home."
Junhee said.






"Seriously Junhee? Do we have to do this? This is Ridiculous!" Baekhee complained as she was holding a heart shape balloon.

Same goes with Minseok who is currently sitting in the tiled floor of the Arrival Area in the Airport.

"This our congratulatory surprise for him since he got one of the major shareholders in Canada." Said by Junhee, the ever supportive girlfriend of Wu Yifan.

Jongdae and Chanyeol are both there for more supporters.

"Jongdae, should we tell Junhee or not?" Chanyeol whispered at Jongdae

"Ah let her be surprised too" Jongdae chuckled.



Finally, Yifan's flight arrived.

Junhee was pulling Minseok to stand up but the latter is too tired and just stayed on the ground.

Baekhee was pouting while leaning against the giant beside her.

The excited girlfriend silently squealed the moment she saw the familiar figure of her boyfriend on the other side of the Arrival's glass door.


There he was.



Wu Yifan?



Is it Wu Yifan?



Chanyeol and Jongdae burst out laughing the moment they saw Yifan.

Minseok who was shocked with the sudden laughter stood up and face the person who just arrived.
She and Baekhyun cracked up aswell.

Junhee? Well she was just there standing like a statue. She was speechless.







"Seriously Yifan, i can't look at you" Minseok chuckled.

They were in a Japanese restaurant courtesy of  the Kim Couple as payment for the good laughed Yifan brought them.

"He sent as a photo yesterday about this but never knew it would be this funny seeing him in person." Jongdae said.

"Dude seriously why do that to that extent?"
Chanyeol ask.

"It's refreshing and for something new."
Yifan answered before munching his sushi.
He glanced at the woman beside him who's been quite since his arrival.

"We're the one who's planning to surprised and congratulate you, but i guess you have the best surprised." Baekhyun giggled
"Chanyeol and Jongdae should try that too next time."


"Ah don't say that Baek" chanyeol cringed.

"So Junnie, what can you say?" The grinning Baekhee asked.

Junhee who's so focus with her food lifted her head and glanced at her boyfriend.

"Truly attractive people are attractive even with a shaved head" she smiled.




"Ahh True Love" Minseok said and pinched Jongdae.

Yifan smiled at Junhee.

He can breath now. She likes it!

 

(Tadaah ^^)




II. "Overprotective"


(12 years old Sophia/18 years old Sekai Twins)

 



It's Sophia's first day in Middle School.
Just like in her elementary/primary she was still enrolled in an all girls school.

Being an only daughter is sometimes a bit hassle.
She was expecting that her father would be the one who's much more stricter  yet he didn't expect that her older brothers would be much worst.


The University (High School Dept) is a walking distance away from the All-Girls School.
Yifan would drop Sophia first.
But as soon as the girl went out of the car, Jongin and Sehun would also follow.

The twins would walk behind their sister until they make sure that she went inside the main entrance of her school.

Yifan would just laughed on how so over protective the twins can be towards their baby sister.
He knows how his princess hated to be treated as if she was a china doll (well she's half chinese ^^)

"Stop following me already! I can reach the school alone." Sophie complained.

"No chance, princess." Jongin said.

"You've been doing this since I was in elementary (primary) school." Sophie pouted.

She loves her 2 brothers so much but she hates how this  twin towers over due their job as her protector. Worst everytime they are with her she feels irritated how other girls tried to be friends with her just because she have two handsome brothers.
 
Their baba isn't even this protective.
 Well it's different when it comes with boys who's trying to  pursue her. He can be a monster!
Saying: "for god sake she's just 12! Leave my daughter alone!"  Scary!

"Baba's order. We're just following the chief" sehun chuckled

"Shut up Hun oppa, baba didn't even said that"
Sophie said.
"I'm here. No one's gonna hurt me Ini and Hun so you can actually let me walk alone on my way here or on my way home."

"Can we really do that Hunnie?" Jongin ask his twin.

"Well she's 12 but still she's a kid for me" sehun said.

"Duh! I'm not a kid"

"Well eomma is still bringing you to Uncle Yixing for your monthly checkup. Uncle Xing is a pediatrician and that's for kids. So basically you're still a kid" Sehun chuckled.

"Duh! Hun oppa, pediatrics age limit is from birth up to 18 years old. You're still part of the squad FYI!" Sophie said.

"Aw Buurnnn! Wu Sehun" Jongin laughed.

"Ok fine! You win" Sehun said.

Sophie's eyes sparkles as soon as she heard that from her brother.
"So you'll let me walk on my own now?" She asked
This will be the day the girls in her school would stop asking her to introduce them to her brothers.

"It depends" Sehun smirked

"Ughh! I hate you" she said and turn her back against them.

"I love you baby sis"
Sehun chuckled




"Sophie, can you please introduce us to your brothers?" The girls from the 9th grade ask her during the break.

"They both have girlfriends. So don't ever ask me again" she said.

The group of girls gave her a glare.
She truly hates those kind of girls. They're are all plastics.

"They don't have girlfriends Sophie" her bestfriend, Wendy said.

"Well Sehun oppa is so madly inlove with Luhan unnie though they aren't together. And Jongin oppa has a pretty bestfriend whom for me is the perfect girlfriend material and i ship them. So let's just say they have girlfriends."
Sophie grinned.






"Mama? Where are the twin towers?" She asked the next morning.
They were not on their usual seats during breakfast.

"Nini has basketball practice and he'll be late. I don't know about your Hunnie oppa." Her pretty mother smiled.

"And baba?"

"Well baba has an early meeting. So today princess you'll ride a bus on your way to school"

"Really? You won't drive me to school or ask uncle jaehyun to drop me off there?"

"I thought you wanted this for a long time? You walking on your way to school without your two self proclaimed body guards." Junhee laughed.

"Ofcourse Mama!" She grinned.



"Do you want to have a patbingsu before we go home?" Sophie asked her friend.

"Your brothers won't fetch you today?" Wendy asked.

"I'm lucky today. They are both busy with their extra curricular activities.  I'm free today" she giggled.

"Aw that's lame i want to see them though" Wendy pouted.

"Yaah!"

"Let's be honest here Sophie, you have two handsome brothers and everybody in this school is so jealous of you. You're rich, you're pretty."

"I'm still Me, Wendy. There's nothing to be jealous of me. And you're pretty as well" Sophie smiled.

Her Mama taught her to be appreciative and down to earth no matter what wealth and fame you got.


"Why are you such a perfect bestfriend" Wendy said and hugged Sophie.

"I'm not perfect. I just have an amazing mama who taught me how to be a good human being."

"Auntie Junhee is such a wonderful woman"

"She is and I want to be like her. Com'on i can't wait to eat bingsu" Sophie said and walk there way out of the school's main gate.

 

But she never expected to see that someone.



That someone who's lazily leaning himself in the brick wall of the school entrance.

"What are you doing here?" Sophie asked.

"What took you so long? I've been waiting for almost 30 minutes now" the boy said.

"Who ask you to wait? Again what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to accompany you home. Sehun hyung's order." The boy grinned.

"What?! Why can't they leave me alone just for one day? No one's gonna kidnap me." She whined
"And why should it be you? I don't like you"

"I know! But i'm incharge with bringing you home today princess, so deal with that!"

"Ughh! You're all impossible"

"Who is he Sophie?" Wendy asked who's confused of the sudden argument that erupted between the two

"Oh it's rude of you to not introduce me to your friend! Hi I'm Kim Daeul." The boy grinned again with his cat like smile just like his father.

"I like him" Wendy whispered at Sophie.

"Oh No! Please Don't" Sophie whined.

Ah another spawn of his twin brothers.


Worst it's Kim Daeul!



Her worst enemy!







III. "Little Mr. Park"

He's Park Jiwon.



The cutest baby in the world as for his dear mother Park-Byun Baekhee.

Jiwon brought too much happiness inside the Park's household.

Kyungie was the happiest of them all.
She's not fond of playing outside nor making friends since she's shy. Well except for Jongin who likes his Kyungie noona too much and for Luhan who is so bubbly and loves dragging Kyungie from any corners just to play.

 

The baby boy love's eating.

"Maybe it's his hobby" Chanyeol chuckled one time as he watch his little boy gobbled down on his bowl of noodles.


As for Baekhee...
Well when Jiwon came into their lives, it changes so many things in her daily routine.

Her daughter was  independent ever since she was a kid and Jiwon is an exact opposite of that.


The baby boy, being an overly hyper toddler, means a lot of work for the mother.
But his joyful laughed, his tickling fight with his older sister and his love for food are enough to relieved all the tiredness of chores at home and the stress in her work.

 

 

 

(BYUN BAEKHEE'S Photo Journal of Park Jiwon)

"Hi I'm Park Jiwon"

"I love Mommy's food"

 

"Mommy, I don't wanna take a bath"

 

"Eggs are yummy! No I'm not a foodie" (why are you judging me? >_<)

 

"Mommy ties my hair. Do I look cute? (Does Mommy thinks I'm a girl?")

 

"No, I'm just a healthy eater (don't judge jiwoniee~)

 

"I'm waiting for Daddy to come home from his business trip. Daddy, Mommy misses you already ^^ "

 

"OK You caught me! I love eating"

 

"Daddy said i'll be manly when i wear this. This is my car and i'm gonna fetch my Kyungie Noona from School"  (Jiwonie is handsome)

 

Hi I'm Park Jiwon.

I love food but I love my Noona, my daddy and my mommy the most.

Nice to meet you ^^

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

Got something light for today's update! ^^

We've got two new faces for this story 

Wu Qian: she's Sehun's leading lady in Catman! I like her, she's so pretty so she'll be Sophie ^^

Dean/Deanfluenza: singer, rapper and composer. On Twitter, some says he looks like Daeul too. He's Taeyeon's partner in Starlight MV and he's one of the composers of EXO's Black Pearl. Oh i love him and i'm sad i didn't get to see him when he went here in my country for a show.

(No I'm not cooking a new couple here! ^^ I'm not! Really!)

 

How i wish i could update tomorrow for the oh so heartbreaking Kaisoo Chapter. (There's more heartbreaking and mental breakdown soon)

Thank you for subscribing. I love you all

 

Xoxo