4. I don't want to fall for you....

OHANA!

.....But you're all I ever wanted

 

(This was before "Broken")



A frowning Kyungsoo was following Jongin.
She was on her way to the library when a  'stupid' Jongin  suddenly ambushed and dragged her.

"Seriously Wu Jongin. I've got so many things to do rather than you dragging me here in the school field and isn't it High School department's break ended an hour ago?"
Kyungsoo wants to hit the guy.


"There she is!" Jongin said.

"Huh? Who?"

Jongin pointed at the Cheerleading girls who's practicing their routines for the upcoming University Day.

"The High school cheering squad?" Kyungsoo frowned.

Jongin nodded with a happy grin in his face.

Why the heck?

Jongin dragged her just to watched those girls practice?

"This is ridiculous Jongin. I have no time with this. I still have my GE (General Ed) classes." Kyungsoo said and was about to walk away from the younger boy.

"Wait Kyungie. You need to meet her!" Jongin grabbed her arms to stop her from walking.

"Meet her?" Kyungsoo was so confused on what's the guy was talking about.


And she honestly hates the way he smiles at her.....

"Krystal" he smiled.


....Coz there's something in his smile.


"Krystal?who's Krystal." Kyungie ask.


But why is it she had the feeling that she don't want to know  that Krystal?


"The girl that i like. She'll be my girlfriend" Jongin announced.


She want to punched Jongin in the face.

 She hates that stupid grin in his face.

She so hates it.



- - - - - - - - 




"I'm graduating Highschool soon, Hannie" Sehun grinned.

"So?" The girl beside him asked.
 She's busy eating some tteokbokki.

"I'm old enough to be your boyfriend!" He declared.

Luhan just looked at him with an unreadable gaze.

"So what can you say?" He asked again.


"Sehun, just eat your food" she said and pushed towards him the bowl of jajjangmyeon.

"You're avoiding my questions Han." Sehun frowned.

"Just think about that much more ok?" She said and patted his back.

"No Luhan! tell me do you like me?" Sehun asked. He's angry and the hurt is imminent in his words.


"Ofcourse Hun!" Luhan panicked from the sudden change in Sehun's tone.

"Do you love me?" His piercing looks was focus on her. It's as if he was boring some holes into her system


She was silent for a moment. She can't even look into his eyes.

"Hun..." Luhan looked at the younger's face.

"Dammit Luhan, you'll just say yes or no? Does that silence means you don't love me? Or you didn't even love me?" Sehun was angry.

She wanted to answer, but it will just worsen the situation.

"Fine. You can't answer now then? Coz you think i'm still immature for you? That I might change my mind? That I might hurt you? Am i right Kim Luhan? Well then, Enjoy your food" Sehun stood up from his seat


Luhan watched Sehun as he went out of that snack house.

She wants to follow him and say sorry...

But he is right she's afraid that Sehun will just change his mind about her. That he won't be patient with her.

He's too young for this so called love.


That he'll regret loving someone who's older than him.

"I love you Hun"


That's what her heart and mind wanted to say.

 She felt tears slowly falling out of her eyes.

But she's too coward.



- - - - - - - -



"Do you want to eat ice cream, Kyungie?" Luhan asked.

"If you're going to buy it then i'm fine with it. You don't have a plan to go home tonight am I right unnie?" Kyungsoo asked.

"It's kinda boring at home. Daeul's in a boyscout camping and it is mom and dad's date night." Luhan frowned as she roll around kyungsoo's bed.

"What about Sehun? He'll surely accompany you. He's just one call away."

"We fought yesterday. And he's still not talking to me until now when i dropped by at their house this morning." Luhan pouted

"Really? What's the reason of your lover's quarrel this time" kyung chuckled.

"Still the same. He confessing about  how he loves me and he's ready to be my boyfriend." Luhan said while looking at her phone, waiting for that someone to text her.

"Oh he'll get over it. He'll surely call you and ask you to play arcade games with him again" Kyungsoo said.

"He's too angry this time Kyung. He left me alone in the snack house. I know it's my fault." Luhan sighed.


"Yeah indeed it is your fault. You love him unnie" Kyungie said.


"He'll soon forget that he has a feelings towards me. He's just 18. He'll meet much more deserving girls" luhan said.

"Ohh! So you're saying that you Kim Luhan is not deserving for him?"

"I'm three years older than him Kyungie. There are much more beautiful girls that has the same age with him" Luhan pouted.

A glaring Kyungsoo then throw a piece of crumpled paper towards the older girl.

"Where did you hear the hate this time?" Kyungsoo asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I know lots of girls in the High school department are hating at you since your much closer with their so called source of fantasy a.k.a Wu Sehun. But unnie, Sehun loves you. Atleast he loves you" this time it's Kyungsoo who sighed

"Yaaah! What's with that Park Kyungsoo?" Luhan glared

"Nothing Unnie, com'on let's just buy some ice cream."

"No we won't go out of this room unless you tell me what happened!" Luhan in her serious tone.

"He's planning to confess to someone." Kyungsoo said.

"He? Confess? Who?"
Luhan was confused for a moment.
Then she remembered.
"Wu Jongin?!" Luhan eyes widened.

Kyungsoo nodded.

"Who's the girl?"

"I don't know but she's from the Cheerleading Squad of the HighSchool department."

"A cheerleader? You mean Krystal?"
Luhan asked.

"You know her?"

"Well she's popular since she's from a wealthy family too and she's a part time model." Luhan said.

"Ohhh then she's pretty?" Kyungsoo said.

"Yeah she is. Wow she's lucky then." Luhan chuckled but stop when she heard Kyungsoo sighed.
"I'm sorry Kyungie."

"Why are you saying sorry unnie?" The younger forced a smile.

"You're his bestfriend. He'll surely ask your opinion first. You can actually say that you don't like her." Luhan laughed to lighten the mood.

"Are you kidding unnie? Why will i do that? What kind of bestfriend am I hating on the girl he likes" Kyungsoo frowned

"Just saying! So you admitted that he's your bestfriend?" luhan giggled.
"Hmmm loving the Wu Twins is surely complicated huh?" luhan sighed

"I don't love Jongin!" Kyungsoo said.

"I didn't say you love him though!" Luhan teased.



- - - - - - - -


"Stop following me Luhan" Sehun said. He's in the kitchen to get some drink.


The Park and Kim families were at the Wu's for a Sunday Bonding.

"No Hun! You've been avoiding me for a week now!" Luhan frowned

"We'll talk when i'm ready." Sehun said and was about to went out of the kitchen but the petite girl blocked his way.

"No! We'll talk now." Luhan glared.

"I don't have the mood to though. Move Miss Kim!"

"I hate you!" Luhan stomped her feet because of frustration.

"You don't even love me, Now you hate me? Wow!" Sehun said, full of sarcasm in his tone.

"It's not that. Listen to me first Sehun!" Luhan sighed

"Ok i'll give you 5 minutes! Talked"

"Yahh! I am still older than you. Where's the respect?"

"Don't waste your five minutes Miss Kim."

"Ok! I'm sorry Wu!" Luhan pouted.

"Is that all?" Sehun eyed her.

"Huuunnn!" She whined.

"Fine! I do understand you. It's just that I hate how you don't trust my feelings towards you. I won't hurt you Han!" Sehun said. He's frustrated too.

"I believed you Hun."

"Then why won't you accept it?" He whined.

"I need to prove something to myself first Hun."
Luhan looked at him. She fought back the tears that slowly forming in her eyes.

"I'll asked you again. Do you love me Hannie?"

"I do Hun! I DO! But we need to make sure of this feelings first before we jump in to the real relationship." Luhan carressed Sehun's cheeks.

"Hannie, i know i've been asking you this for so many times now but will you  really wait for me?"

"My answer is still the same Hun, just grow up fast! Noona is just here." She smiled at him.

He pulled her suddenly and hugged her tight

"I'm sorry for ignoring you this past few days."

"I'm sorry too!" Luhan chuckled.

"We're ok now then?" Sehun smiled.

"Yeah! And Hun......" she paused for second. "You're allowed to have a girlfriend" she smiled


"What the hell?!" Sehun frowned
"Stop kidding Hannie."

"I'm not Hun. When time comes that i'm ready and you are ready, and if we're meant to be together, then i'll be accepting you with open arms" she smiled.

It will be surely painful seeing Sehun with other girls. But she'll be ready.

"You're the only woman i wanted Kim Luhan. But if that's what you want. I'll be more mature for you Han. Ughh This is complicated" he sighed.

"Everything will be fine Hun" she laughed.

"Can i say that you're not allowed to have a boyfriend?" He pouted

"That would be unfair since I allowed you to have a girlfriend" she giggled.

But she think she'll never love nor like someone who is not Wu Sehun.

"This is frustrating Han." He whined

Luhan hugged him this time.

"Please grow up so well Sehunnie." She said

"Hannie, will you please looked at me" he asked

"Why?" She did looked up to him

But instead of answering her, his lips was suddenly attached to her own.

It was just a wholesome kiss...

But it was full of love... 

 



"I hate this set up Hannie, but i'll respect you. I hope you'll be ready so soon"
He said.

"Thank you for my first kiss" that's what she said instead.

"Thank you for being my first too." He ruffled her hair.



"Hey, dinner's ready" sophie interrupted them.

"Let's go?" Sehun reached out for her hand.

And She accepted it.


"Everything will be fine! This could change our lives but i hope this  will be for the best" she said to herself.



- - - - - - - - - -



Kyungsoo was eyeing Jongin who's busy picking some clothes on his wardrobe.
They were in the latter's room and it's a bit awkward for Kyungsoo.

"This shirt looks ok right?" Jongin asked her.

"Yeah it looks nice than the first one." She said
"What's this for anyway?

He grinned


There's that smile again.
She don't want to know the reason behind that smile.


"You should congratulate me Squishy" Jongin sat beside her in the bed with a smile still plastered in his face.

And why did he call her using that nickname?

"Why should I?" She asked.

"I'm going on a date" Jongin said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"What?!"

"Krystal. She agreed to have a date with me this friday. Aren't you happy with your bestfriend?" He grinned.


Did time stops for a while?



Why is Jongin's smiling face slowly blurring in her sight?



"Wow! That's great!" That's the only word that came out of .

"Yeah it is" Jongin chuckled.

He was telling her how he confessed to Krystal but she can't understand a single thing to what he was saying.

 

She won't cry.


This is ridiculous!



Why is she hurting?





Oh yeah she's that stupid girl who's so indenial. Telling herself that she's not in love with her bestfriend.

But the truth, She is.

And now he loves someone else.


Amazing!





A/N


OK? WHAT IS THIS?


My mind is full of unnecessary and confusing thoughts hahaha (blame EXO's Artificial Love Choreo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol's abs)

Thank you so much 198 subscribers! And to those who upvoted this story! I love you all!
This chapter is a bit angsty (that's what i think) and since lots were asking about KaiSoo and if i will give them a happy ending or what. So here it is.

It's not the ending yet though, just a start of something that will make my mind go crazy.... *sigh*
Wish me luck that i won't go overboard again with the emotion.

Xoxo