Drabbles 8: FLUFF! FLUFF! (FLOP?)

OHANA!

I.




Why does it have to be in Jeju? Can it be in Busan? Why does Uncle Yifan demanded for them to be there when they are not even a part of Wu Corporation or the Empire Hotel?

That's all the questions that have been running into Luhan's mind.
Well because she's acrophobic so she hates heights. When she hate heights then she obviously hates flying.

"Do you need me to punch you so you will be sleeping the whole flight?" Kyungsoo ask her bestfriend

They were lining up at the boarding gate for there flight to Jeju.

"Are you a boy? Why will you punch me?" Luhan frowned.

"Stop stressing ok? You'll be fine. I'm here. Sehun's here." Kyungie grinned.

"That kid will just teased me big time." The older girl pouted.

"FYI, unnie, that kid is inlove with you and will protect you at all cause."




"Kyungie noona, you can sit next to Jongin." Sehun said. (Well it still sounds like a demand.)

"Sehunnie, you can just tell me 'kyungie noona, that's my seat so go away'" Kyungsoo grinned.

"I'm just being nice you know. Or Jongin won't let me drive his ducati" sehun smirked.

"Whatever!" Kyungsoo stood up from her seat.
"That scaredy cat is all yours. Let her sleep or else, she'll whine for the rest of this flight."

A smiling Sehun then sat beside a scared chinese princess.

"You can just close your eyes and sleep Hannie" he said.

"I can't!" She whined.
"What if..."

Sehun then place her head in his shoulder.
"Com'on on Hannie, just sleep. We'll be taking off in a while. Do you want me to hold your hand? I'm not a good singer so i can't sing you to sleep" he chuckled.

A smile was then plastered in Luhan's face. This kid surely knows how to flutter her heart.
She snuggled closer to Sehun.

"Can you recite to me that Milk Poem you made when you were in elementary?" Luhan asked.

"Eh? That's embarrassing Han." Sehun said.

"Com'on Hun. It's just me who can hear."
Luhan giggled.

"I'll just sing." Sehun frowned

"No! I want the Milk Poem!" She pouted.

"Tell me why do I Like You?" Sehun glared at the older girl.

"I don't know!" She grinned.

"Just once? Ok?" He said.

"Copy Mr. Wu" she smiled and placed her head back to Sehun's shoulder. "Do it slowly and with feelings"

"That's too much" Sehun again whined with the request.

"Or i'll ask Kyungie to go back here."

"Ok fine!" Sehun agreed with the absurd request of the girl beside him.

"Milk from school" he started reciting the poem he made when he was still a child

Luhan can't hide the grin in her face

 "Top grade milk.
When you drink the milk it has a rich taste"

 The chinese girl do memorize this poem too. And though for Sehun it may sound so embarrassing, for her it's the most wonderful poem in the world.

" In the winter milk is aromatic"
Milk with calcium"

Hearing his voice, while reciting his childish description about Milk, indeed calms Luhan.

She closes her eyes.


"Double the times better than normal milk.
Milk with 8g fat" Sehun ended.

He smiled when he turned back his gazed to Luhan.

"Be thankful I love you Han" he said and eyed the sleeping girl.


Oh she's not sleeping.




And She loves him too. (It's just that......)







"Ouch! Kyungie! Why do you have to pinched me?" A whining Wu Jongin can be heard in the background.






II. (THROWBACK: Highschool!XiuChen)




A glaring Minseok was being dragged to somewhere by Kim Jongdae.

The girl was silently doing her homework when Jongdae suddenly grab her arms, asking her to come with him.

"Where the heck are we going Kim Jongdae?" She asked.

"I'm gonna show you something!" He grinned.

"Why do you always have to bother me when I'm doing something important?." Minseok frowned.





"At the Bulletin board of the  Photography club? What are we doing here?" Minseok asked when they stop infront of the said Bulletin.

"See this!" Jongdae pointed at one of the picture that was posted on the board.
"It's a sunrise"


"I know it's a sunrise! What does it have to do with you dragging me all the way here?" Minseok eyed the still grinning Jongdae.

"We'll gonna see that tomorrow!" He said.

"What?!"

 

 

 

 
"Are you sure there will be a Sunrise here Kim Jongdae?" Minseok asked.

The lights were now spreading in the sky yet there's no sign of Mr. Sun.

"I woke up so early and travelled all the way here,  just to see this? There's no sun Kim Jongdae" she whined.

"Just wait, Kim Minseok!" He said. He's still positive with this.


"I'm hungry, just do what you want. Wait there forever" Minseok said and was about to turn her back.

"Minnieeee! Look!" Jongdae hold her arms and drag her back beside him.


Indeed!


It's Mr. Sun.


The now speechless Kim Minseok was smiling so wide while watching the sun slowly went up to the sky.

"It's so pretty" she said.


"This will be worth it" Jongdae said as he look at the smiling girl.

 




After the sunrise viewing the two then went to a small pancake house for breakfast.
The small restaurant has a wonderful overlooking view of the sea.

"Though I do hate how you bother my peaceful life. I'm glad that your ideas are sometimes amazing." Minseok smiled as she munched on her pancakes.

"You just have to trust me Minnie. I'll never disappoint you" Jongdae grinned.

"Whatever! Wait, did you tell your parents we're going here?" Minseok asked.

"No! Did you?"

"No either." She chuckled.

"You can actually ditched me, Minnie. Since we should  wake up at 3am and travel for an hour just to witness the sunrise where i'm not even sure if it would really happen." Jongdae said.

"I don't know! Maybe because my parents are so strict with me and sneaking out of the house just to watch sunrise is kinda thrilling to me. To be honest though you have that ridiculous idea it's kinda refreshing from the usual things i'm doing." She smiled

"That's good to hear then. It's my pleasure to make you happy Kim Minseok" jongdae grinned.

"Oh shut up" Minseok glared at him.






"Are we going home now?" the girl asked.
She's kinda sad that their trip is almost over.
The two of them were walking their way to the bus station.

"We need to though. Before your parents call the armies just to search for you"
Jongdae said.

"Once again! You surely made my day Kim Jongdae! Good Job" She smiled.

"I'll always make your day" he said.



Minseok look at her. There's something much deeper to what Jongdae said just now.



"I know, I'm not that good with hiding, especially with my feelings. I don't know how to say this the right way, but Minnie, will you give me chance to make you happy?" He asked.



The girl was quite for awhile.


This is a confession right?



"You don't have to answer me immediately though" Jongdae scratched his head due to embarrassment. But there's no turning back.

"The bus will be there in a while" she smiled.

"Ah yeah! Let's go" Jongdae walk ahead of her just to avoid her gazed.

Minseok grinned. She run beside Jongdae. She reached out for his hand and clasp it on her own.

Jongdae was suddenly shocked with what the girl did.

"Min?" he confusedly asked.

"I'm not yet answering your question. But just continue making my day Kim Jongdae." She smiled


As a new day begins, a new love blossom.



Both with a smile in their faces , they walk to the bus station while holding each other hands.






III. (THROWBACK: Honeymoon!Chanbaek)



Baekhee wasn't the best cook but she needs to learn.
Well especially now that she's officially Mrs. Park.

The newlywed couple were on their honeymoon at Hawaii. They left their little girl on the care of her grandparents.
Chanyeol's family had a vacation house on the said state. It's too big for the two of them though.

It's early in the morning and the two have so many plans for that day's activities.
The wife needs to cook breakfast for her husband though.

"Is english breakfast ok? Or korean breakfast is still the best?" She ask herself

She decided to make a Kimchi Fried rice since it's the easiest one. She was glad her mother in law had packed them a Kimchi.
Chanyeol's mother is a great cook and Baekhee wish to be like her too.
Jongdino and Yifan must be lucky coz they both have a wife who's very much well skilled in the kitchen.

She was cutting some ingredients into pieces when she felt a strong arms wrapped around her waist.

"Good Morning!" a husky deep voice greeted her.

"Good Morning! Did you sleep well?" She asked.

The giant behind her just nodded and buried his face deeper in Baekhee's hair.

"You smell like vanilla!" He said.

"Really? That's the scent of our bath soap. You don't like it?"  Baekhee asked.

"I love it. You look tiny" he grinned as he tightens his hold on her.

"I will always look tiny to you though coz you're a giant" She chuckled.

"I know! But you look so small even more since you're wearing my shirt." He laughed.

"But I love your shirt! Do you want me to take it off?" She grinned.

"I'm hungry honey. Don't do that to me!" Chanyeol whined. His wife is such a teased.

"I'm just making Kimchi bokkumbap though. Is it ok?"

"I'll eat no matter how tasteless your foods will be" Chanyeol smiled and kissed her temple.
"I love you honey"

"You're extra sweet today Yeol" she giggled.

"Why? Is it bad?" He pouted

"No! You can take a bath. This will be ready in a while." Baekhee said.
But the giant refused to let go and just cling  to her like a monkey.
He keeps on smelling her hair.

"How can i finish this if you're this clingy? And stop sniffing my hair." She laughed.

"Will you take a bath with me? He asked.

"No! Com'on Yeol! We got so many things to do today remember?" She push him away from her.
"Don't go back unless you smell like vanilla"

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too Yoda"
She smiled and continue doing her dish.

"I love you more!" Chanyeol shouted and made his way upstairs.





IV.




"He was an english poet, a playwright, and an actor." Kyungsoo said. She was again tutoring Jongin. This time it's Literature.
They were in a park near Han river.
But the latter had his eyes focus on the group of guys playing with their skateboards.

"Are you listening to me Wu Jongin?" She glared.

"They look so cool Kyungie." He grinned with his attention still on the skaters.

"They won't help you with your literature, so please focus on me" she said.

Then Jongin turn his gaze towards the older girl.
"Yes, Miss Kyungsoo?" With a sly smirked on his face

There goes the butterflies in your stomach Park Kyungsoo. She said to herself.

She smacked him in his head with a roll of papers.
"Stupid" she said just to brushed away the sudden fluttering in her heart.

"That hurts Squishy" the puppy pouted.

"Focus in studying Wu!" She said

"Let's take a break. We've been studying for an hour now. I wanna try skateboarding"
He said.

"I'm here to help you with your lessons. Not to watch you hurt yourself with that dangerous thing." She frowned.

"I joined motorbike racing Kyungie, that's more dangerous than skateboarding" he laughed.

"Whatever."

"Com'on, this will be fun Squishy." Jongin said as he grab Kyungsoo's hands.

"Why are pulling me out of my seat?"
She asked.

"I'll teach you how to ride a skateboard"
He grinned.

"Are you kidding me?!"






"I hate you Jongin" Kyungsoo yelled.

The laughing Jongin was holding both of her hands. He was pulling her while she was in that freaking skateboard.

One of the skater boys were resting so Jongin ask if they could borrow just for awhile.
"You're such a sweet boyfriend dude." The owner of the skateboard said to them earlier.
Kyungsoo was about to correct him but Jongin already pulled her into somewhere.

"You're doing great Squishy" He said.

"Are you joking me?" She glared

"I'll let go ok? You try to skate on your own."

"No Wu Jongin" she shrieked.

"I'll be here. I won't let you hurt yourself."

Kyungsoo eyed him. That sounds so sweet though.



If only.....

 



"Why are you my friend?" She asked

"I'm your bestfriend" he whined.

"No you're not! Luhan unnie is my bestfriend."

"She stole you from me" he pouted.

"Stop pouting. You look like an idiot" she chuckled.




Kyungsoo smiled as she watched how Jongin can easily maneuvered the skateboard.

He's even riding it in the skating rink, where only those professional skaters played.
For a first timer, he's really great.

"Did you watched me Squishy! I'm amazing right?"  A proud Wu Jongin sit beside her.

"Yeah praised yourself" she laughed.

"Hey, you should be proud of your bestfriend" he said.

"No"

"What No?"

"No, you're not my bestfriend" she giggled.

"So it means you're proud of me?" He smirked.

"Maybe. But you stink" she said and covered her nose.

"Ofcourse not" and raised his arms to let Kyungsoo smell his armpit.

"Ewww! JONGIN! You're gross!" She punched him in his arms

"Forgot to bring an extra shirt though" he said
"I'm sweating"

"Yeah! Again you're gross. We should go home now. So you can take a bath. Auntie Junhee would surely scold you. You look....." she look at him with disgust.

"Handsome?" He wiggled his eyebrows

"Gross!" She said.
"Here" she handed him a handkerchief.

"Can you do it for me?"

"Don't you have a hands?" She glared.

"Com'on, i taught you how to ride a skateboard."

"I didn't ask you though. You forced me" she said.
But she still grant him his request.

"Do you think  you'll get taller?" He asked.

"Are you mocking my height Wu?" She asked as she wiped Jongin's forehead.

"It's just that Uncle Chanyeol is so tall. Well maybe you got your tiny height from Auntie Baekie. Just like Sophie, she'll be like Mom" he laughed.

"Don't worry i'll drink lots of vitamins so i'll be taller. You'll see" she said.

"No! Stay like that. You're much cuter with that height. So you'll look cute beside me, like Luhan noona beside Sehun." He smiled.


Jongin in Stupid!




Jongin is making her heart beat so fast.




Jongin is indeed stupid.

 




V.




Christmas season in New York is surely cold.

Junhee was loving the view of the snowy and busy streets of the Empire State through the glass window of Yifan's condominium.

Well the Wus owned the said building and the whole 30th floor was Yifan's home everytime he's a having a vacation in New York. The said floor has its own private elevator.
The building was just one of the IT head quarters of the Wu Electronics and Automobile. The main IT HQ was located at the Silicon Valley.

Junhee planned to surprised her husband.
She's been there for almost 2 hours now. Yifan doesn't have any idea that his wife followed him in New York.
The young businessman is still busy though the Holidays are fast approaching.

"Should I make a mushroom soup? Yifan likes mushroom soup" she smiled.




"Mr. Wu, the team will be having a celebration at a bar tonight. Will you join us?" The Marketing manager asked.

"That would be great William. I just need to go home first and change into something comfortable. And most of all I need to call my lovely wife" Yifan said.

"Then just call me, Mr. Wu, if you'll join" 

Yifan nodded and  bid his goodbye to the manager and went directly to the private elevator all the way up to the 30th floor.

 

Did he forgot to turn off the lights? That's the first question that came into his mind when he step inside the condo.

The living room was now lighted, even the room heater was .


Was someone inside his home? But his mom is already in Guangzhou.

Then he heard a soft humming in the kitchen.
He don't believed in ghost or something. And why does this scene  kinda looks familiar? It's like a deja vu.

And if it's a thief, why is she humming? (Yeah he's sure that it's a girl) and the kitchen is filled with such a delicious smell.

There's a woman in the kitchen that's what he saw.

A very familiar woman. That long hair in ponytail which sways as she moves around the stove and the sink.


The song she hums.

That smell of the food she's cooking.

It's mushroom soup.

Ohh And is that sausage fried rice he can smell?



There are only two persons in this world who knew how much he loves Sausage Fried Rice.
That would be his Mother who's in China right now..

And His wife..

 

But it can't be.



 He called Junhee earlier this morning and she said she will be accompanying her mom in a tea party .



"He'll like this!" The woman squealed, still unaware of Yifan's presence.



"Jun..." yifan softly called



The woman immediately turn her back.

"You're here!" She exclaimed. She was disappointed.

"Darn it. I didn't have the time to hide first." She pouted

"What are you doing ?" He's still surprised though.

"I wanted to surprise you" Junhee said, still with a pout on her face.

"But you said you're going with your mom in a party?" He's still confused.

"I lied" she smiled.
"I was already in the airport when you called earlier"

He sighed.

And walk towards her.
He engulfed her into a tight embrace.

Ohh how much he wanted to hug his wife.

"I miss you babe! So much!" He said.

"I miss you too" she smiled.


 



"Can we go see the Rockefeller before we go back to Korea?" Junhee asked.
She was seated in the loveseat sofa that Yifan placed in front of the large glass window.

"Sure, we still have one day to stroll around New York." Yifan said and handed her a mug of hot chocolate.

"Can we spend christmas here next time?" She asked again

"We're going to spend Christmas at any places that you want. As long as you're happy" he said.

Junhee's head was now rested in Yifan's chest while sitting in between Yifan's long limbs.

"I want to make a Christmas Tree!!" she abruptly announced.

"I only have a small one here though" he chuckled.

"Ohhh! That's still ok! We'll  make a cute christmas tree then. Let's put some christmas lights too." She squealed.

"You're so excited Mrs. Wu huh?"

"Yes I am" she said






"This is so pretty" Junhee sighed while looking at the almost done Christmas Tree.
"Com'on Fan, give me that christmas lights"
She made a grabby motion towards Yifan.


"Your so childish babe." Yifan laughed

"Don't care. This is fun" she said.

Yifan dimmed  the house's main lights and then turn the christmas lights on. But instead of circling it  around the Christmas tree, he loosely wrapped it to his wife.

"What are you doing?" She cutely glared.

"You're my Christmas Tree now" he laughed and sat infront of her in the floor.

"That's your game huh Mr. Wu? Well then let me tell you that one of your english names is Kris." she pulled the Christmas Lights' wire too and wrapped it around Yifan.

"You're KRISMAS TREE now! Since you're Kris and you're tall" she giggled.

"And you're pretty! And cute" he said and kiss the tip of her nose.

"We look so stupid now. Tangled in the Christmas lights."
She laughed.

"I love you babe" he said out of the blue.

"Aren't you cheesy Mr. Krismas Tree?" She pinched him in the cheeks.

"You pinched me!" he  whined and pouted



"Oh my gosh, don't do that fan." She was laughing so hard.

"Yaaah! Wu Junhee. Stop laughing."
He then became serious.

"You look more stupid Fan when you pout. If Chanyeol, Xing and Jongdae saw that they will surely teased you too." She still can't stop laughing while remembering his face earlier.

"You're making fun of me. I was just trying to be cute for you!"
He said.

"But you look so funny" she giggled.

"I'll sleep in the couch then" he said and was about to stand up.
But his wife stops him

"Sorry!" And leaned closer to kiss him.

"You know I can't get mad at you for a long time, babe" yifan sighed.

"But ok to be honest you look cute. It's just that you don't always do that, since you only have that cold  city guy aura as a default face" she chuckled.

"Well i'm just showing it to you. Only you. No other but you" he said.

"Ofcourse it's only for me. Now kiss me again Mr. KRISMAS TREE." she ordered.

"You're so demanding Mrs. Wu." He laughed


"I'm a Choi remember. I sometimes demand" she grinned

"Well then, your wish is my command"
And leaned down to kissed his lovely, demanding wife.







A/N


Ah finally!!
This was supposed to be posted last sunday but i'm bit tired from my business trip.

This are just a collection of my failed fluff ^^ (because i might have eaten too much sweets during my trip)
but enjoy ^^

And I've got something angsty coming up soon. Don't know when will i be able to post it but i hope you'll wait for it ^^


As always Thank you for loving OHANA!

Xoxo