xxvii. Yoga Time

OHANA!

"What's with the smile Wu Junhee?"
Yifan asked his wife.

"It's Saturday babe" she said.

"So?" Yifan was eyeing his wife. He know she got something on her pretty mind.

"It's Jongin's Dance class...."

"Yes I am aware of that my wife."

"You and Sehunnie will just be here at home while watching some basketball game and doing nothing. That's why i've got something prepared for us today while waiting for Nini's dance class to finish."


He knew it.



Now he's just waiting for  that spectacular idea that suddenly struck in his wife's head.

"What would that be?" He asked.

"I enrolled you and me for a one day yoga class." She grinned.


"A what?"



"Yoga. Well one of my ballet teacher open a yoga school last week and she invited me to join. So i signed us up just for a  one day class. This would be fun and good for our mental health." Junhee explained

"Babe you can attend that class with Hunnie. Why do you have to include me?."
Yifan hates this kind of activity. He worked out but only in the gym.
 

And Isn't yoga for women only?
 

"So you don't want to come with us?" She pouted.
 

He hates it too on how a pouting Junhee can manipulate his decisions in life.

"I was just asking. Ofcourse i'll come with you"
He forced a smile

"Great!" She squealed

Yifan sighed.
 

 




Yifan and and his little version is comfortably lying in the sofa just outside the Yoga classroom.
Their class together with Junhee will start in 10 minutes.

The wife was still chatting with the Yoga teacher.

"This is not a good idea Hunnie" Yifan sighed.
"But what can i do?  Your mom is the boss."

The three year old boy just stared at his father.

"Chocoemong!" Sehun offered his drink to his Baba.

"Baba's fine Hun. It's all yours" he smiled at his son.

The little boy smiled back and leaned closer to his baba. He feels like he needs to comfort his father. He don't really understand what's happening and what was he and his parents are doing in this building. Are they going to dance?

"We surely are both lazy to do this Hun ah" Yifan  said.
As if agreeing to his father's statement, Sehun yawned.




"So are you two ready?" Teacher Jihae said. She's their Yoga instructor.

"Yeah!" Junhee excitedly answered.

The couple and their litte boy were now inside the  room
Some of the women who saw the couple were so envy with Junhee since her husband is so willing to attend the class.
 

They just don't know.




"So Yifan here will be the base and you Junhee will be the flyer." The teacher told them.

"Huh?" Yifan was so confused with what was she talking about.

"Fan, it means you will be the one lying in the mat while you carry me. Remember the airplane you always do with the twins? It's like that" Junhee smiled.

"Ahh" Yifan nodded.

"I think the best type of yoga for the both of you is the  Acro or Aero Yoga .  This one is a bit intimate so I think Mr. Wu here will surely enjoy" the teacher smiled.

Same with Junhee who had a slight grin on her face.




The class lasted for almost an hour.

To be honest Yifan quite enjoyed the lessons. Well his wife is indeed right that it can also be a sort of bonding time for them.

Ohh yeah and  he should not forget that Yoga for couple has a lot of skinship.
He just don't like the stretching part since he's not as flexible as his wife.

While the little Wu Yifan (Sehunnie) will whine everytime his saw his Eomma being lifted by his Baba. He wants to be a plane too.
He would also tickle his baba's toes just for his entertainment.

For the last pose Yifan decided to take off his shirt. The ladies on the side of the room for the next Yoga class was very much awed.
The room suddenly became hot for Junhee.

"What's with the sudden 'taking off of shirt'?" Junhee asked  her husband.

"I'm sweating babe." Yifan whispered.

"You're just showing of your body" she said.

"You two look so cute while whispering at each other." Teacher Jihae laughed.
"Com'on you two lovebird your son is so bored already. For the last pose let's do the flying bow the one i showed you earlier."

The couple was laughing when they saw Sehunnie, rolling himself in the mat as if he was a kimbap/sushi. Yes, he's bored!

Junhee then turn her back against Yifan.
He then slowly place his feet at his wife's back and  lifted her up.

"Should i tickle you? By the way I'm the tickle monster." Yifan laughed as he raised Junhee up in the air.

"No Wu Yifan. Or i'll hit you" Junhee said.

"Can you bend closer to me?" Yifan asked.

"Why? Don't you dare do something Wu Yifan or you'll sleep at the twins' room tonight" she glared.

"Just trust me." Yifan grinned and tightened his hold in Junhee's shoulder.
His wife then bended down. Her face closer to Yifan's.


Her sly  husband then lifted his head and kissed her abruptly on the lips.

 



Their audience cheered from the  sudden display of affection.


"I hate you" a blushing Junhee said.
She was now sitting beside her laughing husband who is still lying on the floor.


Seeing that his baba is still on the floor the little monster then dashed towards his father and slammed his small body at Yifan's chest.

"Airplane again Baba!"  He squealed.





Sehun was happily telling his twin brother about his day and how he and  Baba played airplane earlier.
The two boys were holding each others hand while walking ahead from their parents.

"Today is such a productive day isn't it?" Junhee giggled.

"Yeah, but i surely need a massage. It's been a while since i last went to the gym." Yifan sighed.

"You know i have an idea for this coming weekend" Junhee looked at him with her sparkling eyes.
 

Not again. Yifan thought



"Let's do ballet. You know there's a ballet class for parents and kids at Nini's dance school" Junhee said.
 

"Who wants to be taller than Baba" Yifan sprinted towards the twins while ignoring his wife's plan.
The twins raised their hands immediately. They both love sitting at their baba's shoulder.

"Yah! Wu Yifan!" Junhee whined!

"Eomma, faster! We're hungry!" Yifan chuckled.

Nini was happily singing on top of Yifan's shoulder while Sehun was so focus in counting using his tiny hand. Baba said if he could count from 1 to 20 then it will be his turn.

But the three year old is stuck  at number 12.




A/N

A short update! ^^

Xoxo