xxvi. First Trip

OHANA!

"Japan's spring is seriously wonderful" Junhee sighed.

"Yeah it's much more beautiful coz you're under this cherry blossom" Yifan chuckled

"Mr. Wu, you're so cheesy." Junhee giggled.

"Just with you Mrs. Wu" Yifan leaned down to kiss Junhee's forehead.

Well it's their first trip as a married couple and Japan is their no. 1 choice since they had so many memories in this country.
Yifan is sad though  that they will just be there for 3 days.
 It's their honeymoon yet it was shortened due to the busy schedule of the newly appointed CEO of Wu Corporation.
He was glad that Junhee is so understanding with the situation.
Yifan wanted this trip to be something special in just a short span of time.

Something special for his wonderful wife.


"Can we go shopping? I wanted to buy something for Luhan." She asked.

"Luhan? Not minseok and baek?" Yifan asked.

"Well i promised the little girl to buy her something. I wanted to buy a Yukata for her. She will be so cute with that." Junhee squealed.

"You and your obsession with cute things. She will be then a Chinese princess dressed in a Japanese  traditional clothing" Yifan chuckled.

"who is living in Korea." Junhee added.

"Soon another little baby will come" Yifan smiled.

"Hmm Baek told me she's planning
for a check up after our wedding. Maybe by the time we come back to Seoul we might know the gender." Junhee smiled.


Her eyes is beaming with excitement when it comes with kids or the idea of being pregnant.

"We'll have one soon" Yifan whispered to himself.

"Huh?" Junhee looked at her husband not hearing well what he said.

"Nothing. You want to buy Yukata right? Do you want to visit Asakusa? We can stroll at the temples first then do shopping at Nakamise."
Yifan suggested.

"You surely know your way here in Tokyo" Junhee grinned.
"Just lead the way my Yifan."




Asakusa Temple or Sensoji is such a beautiful view especially to those who loves historical places.

"We kinda choose the wrong day to visit this place." Yifan frowned.

"It's ok Fan. Let's enjoy the day" junhee grinned as she dragged Yifan inside the  great gate of Asakusa.

Lots of people, from locals to foreigners, are crowding the grounds of the temple.
the couple were strolling, hand in hand,while admiring the architectural designs of the shrine.

"Never got the chance to visit this place though i've been to Japan for so many times. Minseok and Baekhee would just only drag me to fashion boutiques or shopping center when we are here in Tokyo. And we mostly go to Hokkaido and Okinawa." Junhee said.

"And the last time you came here was just to see the Sakura Fest." Yifan with a grin in his face.

"And for you to proposed." Junhee laughed.
"Do you wanna try the omi-kuji**?"

"What's that?" Yifan asked

"Well it's like a lottery but the only thing you can get is a paper where your fortune was written."
Junhee said.

"Do you believe in that?" He asked.

"There's no harm in believing. Me and the girls do that before during December or a month before our birthdays. To see if what would be our fortune for the next year of our lives."


"Let's try it then" Yifan  said.





"Are you two a couple?" The woman in the omi-kuji stall asked them.

"We're actually a newlywed couple" Junhee answered. Her smile is so bright.

"Oh, So it's your honeymoon. Are you drawing for the future of your marriage life?" The woman then again asked

"Our individual fortune actually." Junhee smiled

It says that you should donate (100 yen)  before you could get a rolled paper for the omi-kuji.
Yifan dropped a much bigger bill instead in the donation box

"Young man, isn't that too much than the required amount you should donate?" The woman pointed.

"It's my wife's first time here in Asakusa and my first time doing this." Yifan said.

"He means that he's happy and his excited doing this" Junhee giggled.

"You two sure looks so happy. I hope you will be in great luck" the woman smiled at them.

Junhee prayed for her wished first. Yifan copied what his wife did.

 After that they booth shaked a hexagonal metal canister where all the bamboo sticks with corresponding numbers were kept.

Junhee got 1 while Yifan got 10. Then they proceed on taking their fotune on one of the drawers according to the numbers they picked.



"We should open it together." Junhee said.
Both of them started opening and reading each of the piece of paper they were holding.

(**omikuji **)



Junhee looked at him with her twinkling eyes.

"What's with that look babe?" Yifan asked

"What did you get?" Junhee throws him a question instead.

"I don't understand a single Japanese babe" he said.

"Give me your paper"

On yifan's paper:
"半吉 - 商い, 旅立ち" ( han-kichi - tabidachi, akinai)

"It means Half Blessing for Travel and Business dealings" Junhee giggled.

"So it's just in half?" Yifan was so amused with his luck.

"Indeed it is. Mine's nice though" she said.


"Can i see what you two got?" The woman from earlier asked.

"Sure" Junhee said and let the woman see her and Yifan's paper.

"Yours is in half" the woman said to Yifan.

"It is." Yifan agreed though he don't understand a single thing from that lottery.

"You know why is it in half?" The woman said with a slight grin in her face.

"Why?" Junhee excitedly asked in behalf of her husband.

"Coz he already found his other half." The woman smiled at them.

Yifan chuckled at what the woman means.
"Yeah, and that other half is indeed much greater than all the other fortunes in the world."

"You should treasure that other half, young man, coz it's the only wonderful blessing you'll ever have and that will carry more blessings in the future."

Junhee looked at the two, oblivious on what were they talking about.

Yifan nodded.

Oh he already promised that when he married his Choi Junhee.

"But your wife got something bigger." The woman chuckled. "You two should keep that as lucky charms"

"It's our secret Obasan (Auntie)" Junhee grinned.

"Really?" Yifan asked with a curious tone.


"Com'on, let's go to Nakamise!!" Junhee said avoiding Yifan's curious look.

They bid their good bye to the woman at the booth and push their way out of the crowded temple.

 






"Yifaaan. Look at that shoes. Luhannie would look good on that." Junhee squealed.

She was walking ahead her husband on the busy and crowded shopping street of Nakamise.

"Babe, please walk beside me. It's too crowded here." Yifan said as he hold Junhee's arms.
"Stay behind me!"

A pouting Junhee then started following  her giant husband from behind.

Yifan was busy looking for a food stall, for them to have some meal, that he never noticed how Junhee loosen her grip on her husband's arms.
Something catched her eyes on one of the stores that was selling souvenir items.

The husband keeps on walking and asking what would Junhee wants to eat thinking that the girl was still following him.
When he turn around, he then realized there's no Junhee behind.
A sudden panic and fear run down on Wu Yifan's system. Behind him was a street/alley full of unknown strangers. He can't even see  a slight glimpsed of his petite wife.


Junhee  was holding a cute bunny that then she realized there's no giant following her. She went outside the store.
There's no Wu Yifan waiting for her.

She knows how to speak Japanese, she can even read. Though she's not familiar with Tokyo she can actually managed being alone.

But she don't know why she suddenly cried.

Yes, Wu Junhee was crying so hard.
The fear was there. She was scared. She was lost and alone.
The store owner,an old woman, stand beside her asking what's wrong.



Yifan was running  so hard. He was calling Junhee's name. He so stupid not to notice the absence of his wife.
People are now staring at the tall man. He doesn't mind the glares others gave him when he bump in to someone.
The only thing he was thinking...

He need to find his wife.




A sudden flash of relief flooded his system.


There in front of a souvenier shop was a crying Junhee with an old woman consoling her.

Yifan run towards her and pulled her into a tight embrace.

Junhee was shocked with the sudden hug. But tears started flowing out of her eyes again when she realized who was hugging her.

"Don't do that again. Don't let go of your hold. Ok?"
Yifan said, as her face was still buried in to the man's broad chest.

That was one hell 15 minutes of his life.





The two of them were now back in their hotel room.

Junhee was peacefully sleeping while Yifan was gently her hair.
Her eyes were so swollen from too much crying.

Lunch were long forgotten.

"You scared me" Yifan whispered though he know his wife can't hear him.
"It's funny that I know you can actually communicate well in japanese but it scared me to death that something might have happened to you."
Yifan chuckled he was literally talking to himself now.

"Don't let go ever again Junhee. I don't know what to do with my life if I lose you"
This time it's not just about what happen earlier.

Yifan was already talking about their future.

Never in his life he realized he would ever feel this way. Junhee had brought so much new emotions and experiences in his life.

Now that his married with Junhee, she practically became his life now.


The only life he'll ever have.



He was placing Junhee's bag in the dresser when he found a piece of paper. The one from the omi-kuji earlier.

"大吉 - 願事, 出産 ( dai-kichi - negaigoto, shussan)"

That was written in the piece of paper.

Yifan then took his smart phone to search the meaning of it on the internet.


A wide grin was flashed on Yifan's face as he place his phone on the bedside table.

He then caressed the sleeping face of his lovely wife and place a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you babe" he smiled.



A/N

Hello! Hello!
How are you all doing?

The girl on the picture is Liu Yifei. She's all over twitter and that picture of her and Yifan.
She looks like Joon right?

 JUNHEE is real huhuhu

And i'm so excited to watch her and Yifan's movie too.

Xoxo