xxii. The Family of Five (part 1)

OHANA!

 

 

 

*3 months old Sophia Wu*

Sophia, the little sunshine of the Wu's.

The 3 months old has brought too much happiness for the family from the day she was born.

She might be a handful for Junhee, but the mother was so patient with her baby girl.

The princess loves too much attention especially from her Mama since the mother and daughter tandem were always together at home.


The twins would always tell stories about their day to their little sister. Though the baby doesn't understand a single thing from her older brothers, she will still giggle for them.


The twins were old enough to ride the school bus now. The protective mother refused at first to  allow them but Yifan insisted cause the twins needs to be independent too.

Sehunnie was the first one to felt happy since riding the school bus on his own means it will be a one step closer of being a big boy.

Nini? He's just ok with whatever. But he's excited to finish kindergarten and go to elementary since his Kyungie Noona will be there.


"Eommmmaaaa!!" A running Sehun entered the kitchen. The twins were back from the kindergarten.

Jongin immediately the TV, after he place his shoes and bag to it's right place, just to watch Pororo. TV time is after school and that would be for one hour only. So the little munchkins did not waste any time.

Sophia, who was on her stroller, was squealing. She's always excited hearing her brothers everytime they went home after school.

"Don't run Sehunnie. You might tripped on something and it might hurt you." His eomma said.

"I'm sorry." Sehun said.

"It's ok. But be careful." She smiled.

Junhee was cleaning Sophie's feeding bottles. The baby was giggling at her older brother who was cooing at her.

"See sophie, this are the stars i've got from school since i draw the best in our class." He told his sister.
The baby was just smiling at him, as if saying she was also proud of her brother.

"She likes my drawing, Eomma" Sehun looked up to Junhee

"Ofcourse Hunnie. And i like it too." She smiled at her son.

"I'm gonna put this on the fridge's door so Baba can see it later. I'm good at drawing because baba said i got it from him." Sehun grinned and went to the fridge to attached his artwork.

Junhee can't help but chuckled. Her husband, who claimed that his an artist,keep on telling their twins that they got their talent of drawing from him.

"What's this Hunnie-ah?" She asked the little monster about his drawing

"It's a dragon, and the dragon is protecting the princess. And this three here are the fairies." He smiled.

"You, Nini and sophie are the fairies? Am I right?" She asked again

"Yes! YES! And you're the princess and Baba is the dragon." He smiled.

"This is amazing then Hunnie, you're so good"

"I'm awesome Eomma!!" Sehun grinned.

"Well then Awesome Sehun, will you help me?" Junhee asked.

"Ofcourse Princess Eomma"

"Can you please bring sophie on the living room. I'll prepare snacks for you and jongin. And tell him don't sit too close to the TV. Ok, Awesome Sehun?"

"Copy that Princess Eomma. FAIRY Sophie, Sehun oppa gonna take your ship in another dimension called living room." Sehun said and started pushing Sophie's stroller.

Junhee just laughed.



Wu Yifan, the father who's too babo for his daughter. He would always call at home just to check his lovely wife and his baby princess,
even in the Middle of an important meeting.

"So what can you say about our proposal Mr. Wu?"  Their prospect architectural supplier asked.

All the eyes of the board members and share holders were on the young CEO.
Chanyeol and Siwon who are one of Yifan's partners for this project was also waiting for his answer.

He was looking up as if thinking something so deep.

"Was he even listening to the presentation, hyung?" Chanyeol whispered at Siwon.

"Maybe!" Siwon chuckled.


"Mr. Wu, this would be  great deal for your luxurious Hotel in Jeju. We will do all the works for you. You don't have to worry about finding suppliers for construction materials. We all have that in our company."
"He's right Mr. Wu. Their deal was quite impressive." One of the board members said
"We could actually save some finances with them rather than having two or more suppliers for the Empire Hotel"

"What time is it?" Yifan suddenly asked.

"It's quarter to 3, Mr. Wu" the man beside him answered.

"Sophie's awake now from her nap." He grinned looking at Siwon and Chanyeol.
"I'm gonna call first"

"Told ya, it's a maybe" siwon laughed.

Yifan stood up from his sit and started dialing on his phone.

"Mr. Wu, you haven't said yes from the proposal?" One of the board members again.

"Wasn't this unprofessionalism Mr. Wu? You weren't even listening in the first place. Shouldn't you be answering as first? Is that call more important than us, your client  " The supplier said.

Yifan looked at him with his cold stare.

"You have indeed an impressive proposal for us but for the finance aspect only.  Our Empire Hotel is a high class one. We will be offering luxurious services for our soon to be customers. Shouldn't  we  also build our hotel with high class materials?" Yifan said.

"What are you implying Mr. Wu?"

"Your materials are all cheap. Don't you say that you have such a high quality supplies. You can't tricked me with this. I know all the high and  good quality of woods, stones, cements, wires metal and many more. You're just good on saying that we can save money if we choose your company but the truth is you'll just give us the cheapest , low quality and standardized materials in the market. And gain much on our money. So no thanks."

All the persons inside the conference room, except the smirking Park Chanyeol and Choi Siwon, was shocked by the sudden confrontation of their CEO.
Yifan was about to exit the door of the conference when he remembered something.

" Oh! And to answer your question earlier,  Yes i'm calling someone who's much important than you. I'm calling my beautiful wife and my 3 months old princess. They will be staying in the Empire hotel for a vacation together with my two sons once it was built. The safety of my family is my priority. So i won't intrust that to your
 company" he said and went out the room

The supplier was very flustered.

"That was a good comeback" Chanyeol laughed.


"Why are you calling? Aren't you in a meeting?" Junhee asked when she answered the phone.

"I miss you babe. How's my sophie? Is she awake now?" Yifan said.

"Yeah she is but she's a little grumpy today."

"Can i just go home now?" Yifan frowned.

"Wu Yifan! Did you leave in the middle of the meeting again?" Junhee asked.

"It's so boring there!" He said. " and i miss you too."

"Go back to work Wu Yifan. Or you'll sleep in the twins bedroom tonight"

Kris sighed

 

 

 

 


*9 months old Sophie/ 5year old SeKai*

Junhee was at the kids' play room and arranging their toys and books. The baby girl was happily sitting on the play mat while watching her mama.

Junhee was singing some nursery rhymes so Sophie won't get bored while she was doing her work.

"Eomma?" Sehun was at the door.

"Huuuu" Sophie squealed when she saw her brother.

'Hu' stands for Hun. Sophie was now a talkative baby though she still can't say a proper word or address them right.

"Yes Hunnie?" Junhee asked

"I have a surprise for you" Sehun said.

A giggling Jongin was at his back.
"Show it to Eomma, faster"

"Hmm, what do you have in there?" Junhee sat on the play mat and placed Sophie on her lap.

Then the little monster grinned at his mother, showing a one missing upper tooth.

"Tadaah" Hunnie shouted.

"Oh my you lost one tooth, hunnie" Junhee smiled

"Can i keep this?" Sehun ask while holding his  tooth.

"You can keep that under your pillow tonight so the toothfairy will get  it and change it in to a coin." Junhee told her son.

"Really?" A wide eyed Sehun said
"Nini, i'm gonna get a coin from the tooth fairy"

"When will i lost a tooth, Eomma?" Nini pouted.

"Just wait for it Munchkins, ok?" junhee said.

"Don't worry Nini, I'm gonna share the coin to you" sehun smiled.

"But it's just one coin hunnie" his older twin brother  frowned.

"Let's pray that the tooth fairy will give us two coins." Sehun grinned

"Yeah, let's do that." Jongin then smiled.

Seeing her older brothers laughed made little Sophie squealed too.
"Iniii!! Huuu!!" She called for her brothers

Well 'Ini' obviously stands for Jonginie.



"They're so excited to sleep" Yifan said as he looked at the two boys who were singing in the bathroom while brushing their teeth.

"That's because of the tooth fairy who's going to visit them tonight" Junhee chuckled

"What time will you put the coin?" Her husband asked

"Coins actually, they will pray that the Tooth fairy will give them two since Sehun will share to Jongin. I'll put it before we go to sleep." She said.

Junhee was trying to lulled Sophie who had no plan on sleeping early tonight.

"She won't sleep yet?" yifan asked.

The boys were all done with the brushing and is now ready to go to bed.

"Seems like tonight is one of those nights where my lullaby is not effective with her." Junhee smiled.
"What would Mama do then princess?" She asked the babbling baby on her arms.

"Ba!" Sophia giggled and reached out for her baba.

"Oh it's your time to shine babe!" Junhee teased.

"Finally" Yifan carried the giggling princess in his arms.

"Just take her to our room. I'll just help the big boys on their pajamas"

 

 


"Mission Accomplished!" Junhee smiled as she enter her and Yifan's room.
Her husband was lying on their bed and humming some tunes while sophie's back. The baby was peacefully sleeping on top of his broad chest.

"same here" he silently laughed.

"Now how will you put her into the crib? She will wake up once you move." Junhee chuckled.

"Then i don't mind the struggle though. I'll just sleep like this tonight." He said.
"Com'on sleep now too, babe."

Junhee  lay beside him in the bed.
Yifan used his other arm to pull and wrapped his wife closer to him. Junhee then place her arms around the sleeping baby to caressed and protect her from falling if she suddenly move.

"Good night, tooth fairy" he lean down to kiss his wife.

"Good night, love" Junhee smiled.
 

 

A/N:

 

PART ONE ^^

 

Xoxo