xxi. Best Gift Ever

OHANA!

"What do you want on your birthday?" Kris asked Junhee.

"Do i need to asked for more?" She chuckled
"I have a handsome and hot husband, two lovable sons and this little princess here who's ready to come out anytime soon. I don't want anything Fan."

"But i want to give you something for you birthday." Yifan frowned.

"We can do movie marathon. Here at our home ofcourse because i can't go out and move around since i'm as big as a hippo." She giggled.

"You call it big and a hippo, babe you look y to me. You're the iest pregnant woman i have ever met" yifan said.

"Eyyy. Because i'm your wife, dummy." She said

 



Junhee's birthday came so fast.
She woke up with Sophia's energetic kicks. her baby girl might be wishing her a happy birthday too.
Her husband prepared a simple breakfast in bed.
The twins were staying at their grandparents but they called early in the morning just to greet their Eomma.

Yifan was preparing their lunch while Junhee was watching some dramas on the TV.


Junhee felt a painful kicked on her lower abdomen.
"But It's my birthday, princess. You want to come  out now?" She tried to smile but pain keeps on coming.

"Fan" she called for her husband.

"Yeah? You're hungry now? Just setting the table, wait for a while" yifan shouted at the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry. I think we need to go out" junhee said in a still calm manner. She can feel something watery flowing out of her.

"Why?" Yifan asked. He went to the living room.

"I'm sorry for ruining our couch. But we need to to go out now" she painfully smiled at him.

"Did you pee?" Yifan eyes widened.

"Seriously Fan? It's the second time around. My water broke you dummy"






"One more push Junhee, ok?" The doctor said.

The mother used the last forced she have to push.


A loud cry was heard after that.

She closed her eyes. She felt a kissed on her forehead.

"Thanks babe" yifan whispered.

Finally!

"Your princess is finally here" the doctor announced.







"She looks like the both of you" baekhee said.

The baby princess was peacefully sleeping at her mommy's arms.

"Really? I think she got yifan's eyes. She's so pretty" Junhee smiled while touching Sophia's little nose.

"Now you don't have to get jealous." Minseok said
"You have your own princess right here."

"And you two shares the same birthday." Baekhee chuckled.

"Yeah, but she would be a daddy's girl for sure." Junhee laughed
"Where's Yifan anyway?"

"Well he went outside." Minseok answered.

Suddenly the door opened.

Her husband was holding a cake. Chanyeol was carrying Kyungsoo and they're both wearing a party hat. Lulu was holding some balloons. Chen was carrying the sleeping baby daeul in his arms.

Her twins were both holding an A4 paper with a 'Happy Birthday eomma' written on it.

"We can't sing so loud since we have two babies here, sleeping" yifan smiled.
"But happy Birthday babe, and thank you for giving me this beautiful princess in your arms.
God indeed bless me with two beautiful girls in my life and was born on the same day. I love you so much" He kissed her so lovingly.
Sophia then smiled on her sleep.
"I love you too baby girl"

"Sorry to interrupt you but you have two princes here who have been whining to see their little sister" Baekhee laughed

Sehun immediately climbed up on his eomma's bed to see his sister.
Jongin was carried by his baba.

"Pretty!" Jongin smiled. "She's pretty eomma"

"Yes she is Nini." Junhee smiled at her oldest.

Sehun was silent. He was looking intently at his baby sister. He reached out for her toes to touch it.

"Sophie is so small eomma" he said

"Yes Sehunnie, since she's still a baby."

"But she's pretty" he smiled.
"Lulu, I have a pretty baby sister" sehun squealed and asked Lulu to come closer to see his sister aswell.






The older kids were happily eating Junhee's cake.

Jongin was happily feeding the shy Kyungsoo while Sehun was trying to put some icing on Lulu's face.

Baekhee was holding the sleeping princess.
Chanyeol was resting his chin on his wife's shoulder and was admiring the newborn baby aswell.


"Daeul's been smiling a lot today" Chen said at his wife who was holding their youngest.

"Coz i think he knows that he will soon have a playmate" junhee said.

"Do you mean a soon to be girlfriend?"
Chen jokingly said.

The father was glaring at  Kim Jongdae when he heard what he said.

"You can't say that in front of Yifan's face Chen." Junhee giggled.

"Here comes the overprotective father" Minseok laughed.


"Fan" Junhee called for her husband beside her.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for everything" she said

"Thank you too babe. You did great today. Though it's your birthday, you went through all those pain." Yifan said

"It's for our baby." She smiled.

"Happy Birthday My queen. I love you always"

"I love you too always" she smiled.


"Daeul-a this is baby Sophia. She would be your future...." Chen said

"Yaaaaah! KIM JONGDAE!" Yifan glared.

"What? I did not stop your son when he was confessing with my daughter before" chen laughed at kris.

"Oh please, She's just a day old." Yifan whined.



"I LOVE YOU KYUNGSOO NOONA!!!" Jongin suddenly yelled.



"Should I complain too?" Chanyeol chuckled

 

 

 

A/N

 

Happy Birthday Myeon Myeon ^^

Xoxo