xviii. Baby Princess

OHANA!

(7months pregnant Junhee)

"We'll gonna see baby princess?" Sehunnie asked.

"How? Baby princess is inside eomma's tummy? Does the doctor have superpowers?"
 Nini asked too.

Yifan just laughed at the curiosity of his twins.

"Well, the doctor have this machine that will help us see what baby princess is doing inside Eomma's tummy" he explained.

"Ohhhh did Mr. Stark made that machine too?"
Nini asked again

"Mr. Stark?" Yifan asked

"Baba you don't know Mr. Stark?!" Sehun exclaimed.

"His real name is Tony Stark" Jongin told his father.

"And then?" Yifan was confused on who were the twins was talking about.

"He's an in.. in-intor..invantur? What do you call that?" Nini asked

"He's an inventor!"

"Yes that's it" Jongin smiled


"And He's Iron Man!! And his awesome!" Sehun yelled


Ohhh!

Yifan was so slow. They are talking about their favorite superhero.
The twins were so hooked with that certain superhero because of that one Marvel movie they had watch recently.

"Hi Mr. Wu, you can come in now with the kids" the doctor's assistant said.

The twins happily jumped out of their sit. They're so excited to see their baby sister.

He and Junhee decided to do a 4D sonogram test for them to be able to see baby princess.


 

 


"Eomma!!!" sehun and jongin squealed as they enter the room.
Junhee was lying in the clinic's bed.

"Sshh! What did eomma told you earlier? You should be good boys remember?" Junhee said.

"I'm sorry Eomma" sehun quietly said

"Sorry doctor" jongin followed his twin brother.

The doctor and junhee just smiled at the cuteness of the two.

Yifan carried the twins and sitted them on to his lap for them to see the monitor.

"Are we watching TV baba?" Sehun asked

"No, you will see baby princess here"
He said

"OHHHH!" The twins were  both amazed.

The monitor then flickered.

In front of the 3 gentlemen of Wu's is the next girl in their life that they will spoil and will surely experience the overprotectiveness of  Wu Yifan.

The father was also amazed on the technology since he and Junhee never did the 4D sonogram during her pregnancy with the twins.

"Babe, i can see her." He said to junhee who was on the other side of the room.

"I can't see you but i can hear that you're so excited." Junhee chuckled

"Look boys, this is baby princess." Yifan was grinning so wide.

Sehunnie was so awed that he leaned closer to the monitor just to admire his baby sister.

"Pretty" Jongin smiled as he looked at the monitor.

"Yes she's  indeed pretty, munchkins" Yifan agreed.

He's so manly but he teared up by the thought that 2 months from now they would be able to see their baby girl.







"She's so pretty. She looks like you babe" Yifan said.

"Eyy, she looks like you" Junhee said.

Jongin and Sehun were napping.
The couple were cuddling on their bed while looking at the sonogram picture they requested from earlier check up.

"Well then she looks like the both of us. But i hope she has your smile babe. " Yifan  smiled as he caressed his wife's belly
"She would be a ballerina too just like you"

"That's too girly Fan" Junhee frowned.

"She's a girl babe what do you expect?" He laughed.

"I want her to learn martial arts. But yeah ballet is good too. Or she can be a dancer just like her Nini oppa" junhee squealed.
"Fan please don't be too overprotective of her. I want her to be tough."

"I can't assure you with that babe. She would be surrounded by so many guys in her life."
Yifan said.

Junhee sighed

"Hey don't be sad babe. Ok i'll let her do martial arts when she gets older." He said to lift up Junhee's mood.

"Really? So she can also have a double pearcing?" Junhee asked

"That's ridiculous babe. NO she can't" yifan frowned

Junhee laughed
"Just kidding. Well you didn't even let me do that too before. But when can she have her first boyfriend?"

"When she's 30!" Yifan said.

"Eyyy! Don't be like that. She needs to experience young and puppy love too"
Junhee grinned

"Oh please Wu Junhee let's not talk about this love thingy. Our Baby princess isn't out yet." Yifan frowned.

Junhee just laughed at her husband's reaction.
She loves to teased the overprotective father.







"Are we going to name her Baby Princess?" The little monster asked.

The twins were eating their breakfast.

"No Sehunnie. But me and Baba haven't decided yet for your sister's name. So for now will name her baby princess." Junhee said

"Can we help too?" Jongin asked.

"Ofcourse Nini. That would be great." Junhee smiled. She was happy that the twins are very accepting towards their sister.

Well she wasn't really sure on how will the twins react once the baby is out. But for now she's very much delighted seeing how the twins love their baby princess. Until now they save money just to buy small and cute little things for their sister. Every morning the twins would always barged in to their room not to greet their parents but to  say good morning first to the baby. They would kiss Junhee's tummy and talked to the baby some nonsense stories. Joining them is their Father who's much babo for his daugther.

And they already agreed that they're going to be both IronMan just to protect her.





"The twins wanted to help too in choosing a name for baby princess." Junhee told yifan that night.

"Well speaking of it,  do you have something in mind?" Yifan asked.

"No i don't have a specific name yet but I want it to be something pretty. A name that can be compared to a princess since  you 're all going to treat her like that no matter how i wanted her to be tough" Junhee chuckled.
"And a name that have a very strong meaning."

"Is it a Korean name or a chinese name?"

"It doesn't matter Fan. It can be english too. right princess?"
Junhee said and her belly.


She then felt a soft kicked as an answer to her question.




The twins' 5th birthday is coming soon.

"So what do you two want on your birthday?" Junhee asked them.

"Nothing Eomma" Sehun answered

"Huh? Really?" Junhee was shocked hearing that from a soon to be 5 year old Kid.

"Let's just buy something for Sophia." Jongin giggled.

"Huh? Who's Sophia? Is she your classmate?"
Junhee asked.

"Baby princess!" Jongin said.

"We named baby princess, Sophia. It's pretty! Lulu said it's  like a name for a princess." Sehun explained.

"Yes yes! Isn't it pretty Eomma?"
Jongin happily said.

"Lulu likes that name." Sehun said.

"And Kyungie too" Jongin smiled.

"Really??...And yeah, It's a pretty name! I'll asked your Baba then. Ok? But are you sure you don't want to have birthday party?"


"Let's juts eat Chicken!" Jongin suggested



"Sophia, it's a greek word that means 'wisdom'. It is said here that it's a word that represents the personification of wisdom. Wasn't that too deep, babe?" Yifan asked.

"It's  a nice name, Fan. I think the twins saw that name on one of the shows Luhan or Kyungsoo is watching. SOPHIA, is honored as the Goddess of wisdom. And look there are lots of royalties who is using that name. "

"So are we using that name?" Yifan asked his wife

"It's a great name with such a deep meaning. And the twins picked this name for her so why not?" She smiled

"Well then" Yifan started Junhee's tummy.
"You're our little Sophia now. It sounds like a princess name indeed"

Yifan then felt the kicked.

"She likes it fan" Junhee giggled.
"Ohh, we have another spoiled baby here, she really wants to be a princess"

"But you my queen is still the prettiest of them all" Yifan said and lean down to kissed his lovely wife.

"Cheesy!"

 

 

A/N

 

"SOPHIA" 

Well I wanted a name that could fit on the meaning of Junmyeon's 

[JUNMYEON - Outstanding person with talent and softness / "Magnificent silk floss" ]

And "Sofia The First" from Disney  (she's a princess? Right?)

So what do you think?? Leave me a comment

Thanks for waiting! Love you guys!

Xoxo

 

PS: hint: SOPHIA from SOWK