xv. Happy Mother's Day

OHANA!

A late Mother's Day Update 

 

 

"Luhannie, don't run please." Minseok said at her 3 year old daughter.

They were at the garden. Minseok was feeding little LuLu's fishes. The little girl had her small pond build by her daddy.

Luhan was busy running around. She was chasing  their grey cat named Zhu. He's so fat though since the father and daughter tandem loves to feed the cat too much.


"Zhu-zhu shtap. Lulu gonna catch youuu!" Little luhan chuckled.

She was busy catching Zhu that she failed to notice the small rock and it tripped her.

The girl cried so hard calling her Mommy.

"Mommmmmyy!!!!" She wailed.

Minseok immediately walked towards her daughter.

"See i told you not to run remember? Now you hurt yourself" she said and carried the still crying girl.

"Mommy, my knee hurts." Luhan said and buried her face to her mother's neck.

"It's ok. Mommy will put some cute band aid on that. Ok?" Minseok soothed her.


"It's Hello Kitty Mommy. " the little girl giggled

"Yes, she's your favorite right? Now want do you want to eat?" Minseok smiled

''Cookies and Bubbletea mommy"

"Sure. Now wait for me on the living room. Don't run around again ok?"

"Ok Mommy!"

"And don't feed Zhu. He'll get fat"

"But he'll be jealous of me since i'll be eating." The girl pouted

"He'll eat later."

"Ok mommy"

"Good girl"  Minseok said.

"Mommy" little lulu called again

"Hmmm?"

"I love you" she giggled

"I love you too princess" minseok smiled at her sweet daughter.

 

 

 

 



"Daddy eggs" little kyungsoo said as she handed the 2 eggs she was holding to her dad.

"Thank you, Kyungie. Now go drink your milk. Daddy's gonna finish this before your mom wakes up." Chanyeol smiled at her.

"Ok, daddy."



"We need to be quite Kyungie baby or else mommy will wake up and she will know about our secret." Chanyeol silently said to her daughter.

The little girl nodded at her father. She was holding a pink and yellow daisies. It's baekhee's favorite.


Baekhee wanted to sleep more since she was a bit tired from yesterday. She redecorated and did some major cleaning on their house.

But how can she go back to sleep if there is someone one who is peppering here some kisses on her face. She can hear the soft giggles of her little Kyungsoo and the baritone laughed of her yoda.

"Mommy wake up now!" Her princess whispered.

"Should we tickle mommy?" She heard chanyeol said.

"Mommy wanted to sleep more but my two tickled monsters won't let me" she said, her eyes now open.

"MOMMY!!" Kyungsoo squealed and hugged her mother.

"Good morning princess. You wake up so early today" she smiled.
She sat up on their bed and placed little kyungsoo on her lap.

"Did you forget?" Chanyeol asked.
He then sits beside his wife.

"Huh?what did i forget?"

"Daddy! Daddy! Give me the flowers!" Kyungsoo said
Chanyeol then reached out for the daisies on the bedside table and handed it to the girl.
She was so excited to give it to her mommy.

"Happy Birthday Mommy!" She sweetly said and kissed her mommy on her cheeks.

"Oh my! Is it my birthday today?"

"Indeed it is Honey." Chanyeol kissed her too.
"Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's day my Baekhee. I love you so much and our little kyungsoo. I'll forever be thankful that you have given me the chance to proved my love to you. For accepting me again. And i'll forever be sorry for everything that i have done."

"Hey, don't make  me cry on my Birthday Yoda." She said.
"And i told you right? We should forget every bad memories in the past."

"No crying!" Kyungsoo interrupted them. "Give mommy the breakfast. I'm hungry" the little girl pouted.

"Oh yeah! We made breakfast for you" chanyeol grinned.

"I helped daddy!" Kyungsoo said.

"Aww, really baby? You're a big girl now then. Thank you so much."
Baekhee smiled.

She was happy. So happy.

 Having her Yoda and her little kyungsoo is enough as a blessing for her birthday.



 But maybe another Little Chanyeol or Little Baekhee will do.









Junhee can't stop crying.
She was looking at her little munchkins who's peacefully sleeping on the hospital bed.

Little Nini was sick due to the changing weather, especially since it's in the late Autumn.
The little ball of energy was very inactive that day. He refused to drink his milk and just throw up.
But the mother suddenly goes panic when Jongin's breathing became so rapid. He was silently crying but Junhee could see that he was hurting
Junhee then immediately  brought Jongin in the hospital leaving little Sehun to Minseok.

She thought it was just a cold but she wanted to faint when Yixing told her that their little munchkins catches the common yet highly contagious virus called Respiratory Syncytial Virus.
But Yixing assured her that Jongin will be fine since it was just mild and he was treated immediately with the right medicine.



Kris was beside her when the little boy was transferred in his room. He will be staying there for a few days since they will still monitor his condition and to avoid the chances of Sehun to get the same virus.

"I hate seeing him here" Junhee cried.

"Nini's fine now Junhee. You'll see, tomorrow he will be the energetic munchkins again." Kris said.

"Am i a failure Fan? I'm not a good mother am i?"
She cried as she jongin's hair.

"Don't you say that Junhee. You're not a failure. It's just normal for them to get sick since they are still fragile and their immune system is still weak. And dont you ever say that your not a good mother. You're the best!" Kris said and hugged her from behind.

"I'm sorry. I just don't like seeing them in pain. If i could just kissed all those sickness away i will do it. When i saw Nini's rapid breathing and the pain on his eyes as if telling me 'eomma it hurts', it's killing me Fan. I just want to protect them.  Not let them be hurt." Junhee said.

"It's part of growing up babe. I can't stand it too. We can't protect them from everything. But we can be their strength. We need to be strong for them. So don't cry, Nini and Hun hates seeing you cry remember? And I too hates seeing you cry."
Kris soothed her.


The next day, Junhee was woken by the soft giggles of her oldest.

The 8 month old boy was smiling at his mother. He was reaching out for her to carry him.
She stood up and carried the little boy to her embrace and distracting him to not touch the IV injected  to his arms.

"Good morning munchkins! Are you feeling well now?" She cooed. He was a little bit feverish.

Nini just gurgled as an answer.
She was happy seeing that her son is fine now.

"You got Eomma so scared. Be strong Nini ok? So we can go home and see Hunnie. He surely miss you now." She said.
"I love you Nini"

"Ma!" Jongin giggled.

"Yeah, Ma loves you"

"When will he ever say Baba?" Kris suddenly appeared with some take out breakfast on his hands.
"Hey munchkins you're feeling alright now?"

Nini reached out for his Baba.

"Feverish, but i think he'll be fine" Junhee smiled.

 

Being a mother is not easy especially if they are in pain or they are hurting.
But Yifan's right. She needs to be strong because there's more of it in the future.

Till then she'll make sure her twins will be protected until the day that they can walk on their own.

 

A/N

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers (by blood or by heart) around the world. You're worth it!!

And belated Happy Birthday to our dear Byun Baek.

Photo: Junhee, Baekhee & Minseok ft. Kyungsoo ^^

Xoxo