xiv. Positive

OHANA!

"Why are you grinning Wu Junhee?" Kris asked.

They were having a peaceful afternoon since the twins weren't at home.
Jongin and Sehun were at the Choi's Mansion since their grandma, Madam Choi, misses them so much.

"Nothing!" Junhee answered but the smile on her face is still there.

"You've got something in your mind aren't you, pretty?" Kris smirked.

"No I don't have. Do you want to watch a movie?" She chuckled.

"No, but I want to have kiss from you" he grinned.

"Psh, ert Wu Yi Fan!" She said.
"Can you please check the mailbox? I'm waiting for something i ordered online. I'll cook mac&cheese."

"Yes, your majesty. Lots of cheese please. And please put bacon" Kris requested.

"You're indeed Nini and Sehun's dad. Same taste!"
Junhee laughed.


 


"Babe, got the package? but did you order it under my name?" Kris asked.
His holding and medium size box with his name written on it.

"Huh? maybe" she said while stirring the melted cheese.
"Will you please open it for me"

Kris did what his wife requested him.

"Is someone playing a prank on us? Why the heck  an envelope was inside this big box?" Kris said when he saw what's inside the package.

Junhee giggled
"Maybe it's fragile" she said.

Though he's ridiculed with the package, he decided to open the envelope.

"What's inside?" Junhee asked while  placing the bowl of mac&cheese on their table.

A wide eyed Wu Yifan was looking at her with  something on his hand.

"Babe, isn't this a pregnancy test?" He asked

"Ohh Really?" Junhee faked a shocked expression.
"Is it positive?"

"I-it has two red lines on it" Kris nervously answered.

"Ohh, then let's welcome baby no.3" Junhee grinned.

"You mean..."

"Congratulations Mr. Wu Yifan." She hugged her.

"Oh my god! For real, babe?" Kris said.
still cant believe with the sudden surprise.

"Well, it's kinda boring if i'll just say that 'hey babe, I'm pregnant' and you know how much i like surprises. So SURPRISE!"
She laughed

"You're such a clever angel babe" Kris said and kissed his lovely wife.

"But we don't know yet if it's a girl or a boy. If my counting is correct i'm on my 3rd week" she said.

Junhee is hoping that it will be a baby girl this time.

"Will pray for that babe, we'll surely have our princess" Yifan assured her.






"You mean we will have a baby too in our house? Like  Daeul?" Jongin asked.

"Yes we will" his eomma answered.

The family of 4 (soon to be 5) were at the playroom. Kris set up a big mattress on the floor for them to cuddle.

"Is it a boy Eomma? Or a girl?" Sehun asked. He was  lying down beside his mother while his older twin brother was comfortably resting on top of his Baba's broad chest.

"What do you want?" Junhee asked them.

"I want a baby sister" Jongin grinned. "Baba wants it too"
Kris laughed at his older son and his hair.

"I want what eomma wants." The little monster said then kissed Junhee.

"You two are so sweet. Let's pray that it will be a baby girl then ok?" Junhee said.





(After 3 months)

"But babe, i want to know the gender too." Kris whined.

"Just buy me that strawberry ice cream first. Please!!" Junhee said.

Kris can't complain.
He wanted to accompany his wife inside the clinic for her monthly prenatal check up but he needs to buy the ice cream first.

By the time he arrived back, Junhee was sitting at one of the benches in the building's lobby.

"Babe, how's the check up?" he asked.

Junhee just looked at him smiling but with a sad eyes.
He wanted to ask again but he stop himself since he already know the answer.

Kris was driving, on their way to Baekhee and Chanyeol's house to fetch the twins.
Junhee was looking outside the car's window.

He can't stand the silence.
He immediately parked the car on the side.

Junhee looked at her husband. She was about to question why did he suddenly stop the car when Kris hold her hands.

"Jun, please don't be like this. It doesn't matter if it's a girl or not. We can still try. Just don't be sad. It will affect our baby too remember. And wouldn't you like that you'll have three princes now." Kris said


Junhee smiled then she handed to him an envelope.

"What's this?" He asked.

"It's another ultrasound picture" she said

"He's a bit bigger now than the last time" Kris smiled while scanning the picture. He was about to put it back inside the envelope when he saw a writings on the back of the picture.
He flip it and read.


"Hi, daddy! See You soon.....





Love your princess"




He looked at Junhee, suddenly confused.
His pregnant wife was laughing so hard.

 

"It's a girl, fan. SURPRISE! AGAIN!" She giggled.


"WU JUNHEE!"


"I love you, fan" she said still laughing

 

 

A/N

Hihihihihi! 

I have someone in my mind as Krisho's baby princess. Ohhhh i know some are requesting/asking if it would be TAO. i'm really really sorry, it won't be him. i might be putting him as another character instead. Hope you understand, i've still got an (little) issue with Tao.. but i love him and i support him.

 

Love you all

Xoxo