xii. Honeymoon 2.0

OHANA!

"My twins are big boys now" Junhee teared up when she remembered how the twins let them go for a vacation.

 That the boys didn't even throw tantrums, especially sehun, when they had told them that Eomma and Baba were going somewhere without them.

"Would you even believed that they weren't staying in the same house" kris laughed.
"Nini wants to stay with Kyungsoo while the little monster with his Lulu"

"They are too young to have girlfriends though" Junhee pouted.

"Hey, no pouting. Aren't you excited?" He grinned.

"Ofcourse I am!" She smiled.

The couple were on their flight to Bali. 
It will be the first stop of their 15 days Honeymoon.

They will be staying in Bali for 3 days and 2 nights then fly to Thailand for their 2nd stop.

"I know you're missing the twins. And you really hate to be apart from them. But we have planned this already right?" Kris said caressing Junhee's face.

"I know babe. It's just that this will be the first time i'll be away from them. And it's freaking 15 days" she frowned.

"They'll be fine babe. And besides you wanted to give them a baby sister right? They have been asking if where can they get a baby like baby daeul." Kris said.

"But you're the one who will truely benefit with this vacation. Sneaky Mr. Kris Wu." Junhee grinned.

"Indeed" he smirked.

 



Their stay in one of the beautiful resort in Bali was short yet wonderful.
The couple strolled around the beaches, watched sunset and ate delicious Indonesian cuisine.

The couple then flies to Thailand for their second destination.
They stayed for  2 days and 1 night in Bangkok to do some sight seeing before they went to Pattaya.


The third stop of their so called 'Asian Tour Honeymoon' was the Coron Island, in the Philippines.

When the couple arrived at the international Airport in Manila, a private chopper took them to Coron.
Since both of them loves nature tripping, the couple did underwater diving from some of the famous diving sites in the island.

Kris even dared Junhee to do shipwreck diving wherein you can have an aquatic view of some of the sunken Japanese warships.

 

Their 2nd to the last destination was Kris' Hometown in China, Guangzhou.
Junhee is so happy to meet her husband's relatives.
The last time she went to Guangzhou was a year before their wedding.
The twins haven't even gone there since the only place they have visited to was their  Năinai's home which was  either in Vancouver or  Beijing.

For Junhee, coming to Guangzhou is like getting to know more of her Husband's childhood memories. She even kept one of Yifan's baby picture.
Indeed, Sehun, is the little version of Wu Yifan.



Then the couple went to Japan for the last leg of their honeymoon trip.

Tokyo is a special place for the both of them. Their first out of the country travel as couple was in Tokyo.
Kris' proposed to her here in Tokyo. It was also spring.

"I seriously miss this place" Junhee said.
They were walking around the Shinjuku Gyeon.
It's one of the most popular spot in Tokyo for Cherry Blossom viewing.

"Do you want me to propose to you again then?" Kris asked.

Junhee was about to answer him, when Kris suddenly knelt down.

"Choi Junhee, I know I'm not the perfect guy for you but if I could have the chance to give you everything in this world, I will. God decided to send to earth the prettiest Angel he had in heaven just to spread happiness into everyone's life. But i want to say sorry to him, since i will be selfish and have you all to myself. Junhee, will you be my Angel Forever? WILL YOU MARRY ME?"
Kris recited the exact speech he said during his proposal.

And the same thing she did during that day, Junhee cried while saying 'YES'.

They then shared the most passionate kiss under the falling  petals of cherry blossom trees

 



A romantic beach walk and sunset  in Bali.
The beautiful sight seeing and cultural learnings they made in Bangkok and Pattaya.
Unforgettable Nature Tripping in Coron Island.
Reminiscing of childhood and family love in Guangzhou
And  making new memories in Tokyo.


The trip is indeed very much unforgettable for Junhee and Kris.
 

 

One more thing, the twins were made during their first Honeymoon in London.

Where will baby No. Three be? ^^

 

 

 

A/N

KRISHO IS BACK!!!!

Just did some research for the places i have mentioned so feel free to correct me for any mistakes,  Or if you have any  additional and wonderful thoughts for that certain place.

I love you all

Xoxo