viii. Princess

OHANA!

"I like this" Minseok said.

The three mothers were at the mall to do some shopping.
It's a sort of bonding time for the three of them because it has been so long since the last time they went out.

"But that's pink unnie" Baekhee  said.

"But i like it. And Jongdae likes pink. I'll get this" minseok said and put the pink socks on her shopping basket.

"But unnie..."

"Let her, Baek. And it's cute anyway." Junhee smiled.

"Ohhh baek look at this." Minseok showed them a cute pink dress.

"Yah Unnie, that's too much. Baby Daeul is a boy remember" baekhee said.

"Eyy, it's not for Daeul, it's for my princess. Aww Lulu would be so cute in this"

"Yeah, Lulu would surely be pretty in pink. Should i buy the yellow dress then for Kyungie?" Baekhee grinned.

"Ohh that would be great Baek." Minseok squealed.

Junhee was just smiling at them.

The two mothers were so engrossed in picking some dress for their daughters that they failed to notice the envy on Junhee's eyes.

Oh how she wanted to have a daughter too.

Since she was a child, she always wanted to have a sister.
She was the happiest kid back then when her mom told them that she was pregnant.
Junhee was excited, thinking that maybe she will have the baby sister she ever wanted.
But then it was a boy. Don't get her wrong she loves Jaehyun.
But sometimes being the only girl means too much protection from everyone around you. Her Siwon oppa is so over protective with her before, even Jaehyun. Yifan is the upgraded version of her brothers. He's protectiveness towards her is a bit overboard.
She's not a fragile person.
Nevertheless she loves them.

"Junhee, we've been calling for you. Are you ok?" Baekhee asked breaking her thoughts.

"Ah yeah. I'm fine. Are you done?"
She asked

"Yep. Minseok Unnie is in the cashier now. Where would you want to eat?  You like Pizza? The pregnant baozi is craving for that now. Don't tell  that i called her baozi" Baek said.

 



"Are you sure you're ok Junni?" Minseok asked.

The three of them are now eating some pizza
at a famous resto in that mall.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking" Junhee answered.

"What is it? Tell us." Baekhee said.

"What's the feeling of having a daughter? Is it nice?" She asked.

"Ohhh my our junnie. You wanted to have a daughter too?" Minseok said.

"Ah No! No! I was just asking" junhee said, flustered.

"Well everything is still the same when it comes to parenting a child regardless if it's a boy or a girl. But maybe the difference is that as mother you wanted to be a  role model for you daughter. I never imagined myself saying this since i grew up to be a much independent woman but girls are so fragile. Like my kyungie, i wanted her to be tough but it's a girls nature to be much more sensitive. And the amazing things of having a daughter is you wanted to buy all the lovely and fluffy things in world. You wanted her to be the prettiest princess. You wish to do some shopping with her when she grows up. To dress up and fixed her hair."
 Baekhee said.

Junhee can see the bright smile on Baekhee's face as she talked about those lovely experienced of having a daughter.

"Eyyy Park-Byun Baekhee. You're all grown up now huh?" Minseok laughed

"Thanks baek" junhee smiled.

"Talked to Kris, Jun." Baekhee said.

"The twins are  a bit young. Maybe not for now"

"But we wish you good luck. And we're looking forward on doing some girl stuffs shopping with you." Minseok smiled.


 

 

 

"Babe?" Junhee called Kris.
The two of them are cuddling at the couch while watching some documentary in the tv.
The twins are already asleep.

"What is it pretty?" Kris said. He was Junhee's hair.

"Eyy! Pshh!" Junhee pouted and softly punched Kris' chest.

"What?! I'm just telling the truth." Kris laughed.

"Babe, i'm going to asked you something but please don't get mad at me." Junhee said.

She can hear his heartbeat while resting her head on his chest.

"No matter what is that, i wont get mad at you pretty"

"Be serious, Mr. Wu" Junhee said.

"I'm serious Mrs. Wu" Kris said.
"Com'on what is it?"
"I want to have another baby, do you want it too?" She nervously asked.

Kris just looked at her. Her husband was silent for a second.

"You what?" He asked.

"I want to have a baby girl this time, fan. I know the twins are too young. But we can manage right? I'm not saying we should try to make one now. Let's try when the twins are already in kindergarten. " Junhee explained.

"Wait, babe. So you wanted to have another baby?" Kris asked again.

"Do you want me too repeat it again Wu Yifan. That's what i said." Junhee frowned.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I was just  a bit shocked."

"You don't want it?" His wife asked.

Junhee wanted to cry.

 Oh my, what if Yifan doesnt like the idea of a having another baby.

What if Yifan only likes  boys as his child.

What if...

Junhee thoughts were cut off when Kris suddenly lean down and kissed her.

"Ofcourse babe, I want to. The hell,who wouldn't want to have another pretty Junhee in his life. But you're still the prettiest. You'll be my queen and our baby girl will be the princess. Her baba and older brothers will protect her from all the bad guys in world." Kris said. With just the thought of his soon to be baby girl, He was smiling like an idiot.

"Oh no! She will have a protection squad then." Junhee chuckled.

"Yeah, should we buy some k9 then?"

"That's too much Fan." Junhee laughed.

"But seriously babe. You don't have too worry. I'll be very happy" kris smiled.

"Thank you fan." Junhee smiled at him.

"Everything for you babe" kris said as he hugged him tightly.
"So when and where do you want to have our 2nd honeymoon? Should i call JaeHyun to take care of the twins?" he smirked.

"Fan, not now right? KINDERGATEN, remember?" Junhee said.

"Can  it be early though?" Kris grinned.


 

A/N

So i've decided. The twins will have another sibling ^^ (soon)

And since I've been writing too much Xiuchen (and the two of them will be having a vacation together *squeal*), i'll try to make something for ChanBaek. Wish me luck.

Have a nice day everyone!

Xoxo