Drowning

MEOWch

again...pretty short...but i didnt know how i could extend it further...i promise the next chap should be much longer!!!!hopefully!!!!enjoy reading!!!!

When Jaejoong pulled you onto his lap, you started to cry even harder, the tears uncontrollably falling out. You feel his arms encircle your body and hug it to his chest, the muscles underneath them firm. He said nothing as you continued to cry, but he rubbed your back slowly in circles, while he tucked your head underneath his chin. Slowly, the tears that had once been like a waterfall, ceased, until they were totally gone and you were left dry sobbing.

“Shh…it’s going to be alright”, Jaejoong whispered softly into your ear repeatedly.

All you could do was clench the fabric of his shirt harder and bury your face into his shoulder. You squeezed your eyes shut, trying to imagine that you were somewhere else, but the feeling of the walls closing in left you breathless and panicked.

All of a sudden, a light pierced the darkness and you lift your head away from Jaejoong, startled. You saw that he had taken out his cell phone and had left its backlight on. Through the faint light, you saw the lines of worry that were evident on Jaejoong’s face and you thought about what you must look like.

I probably look pathetic, crying over such a little thing. Just as quickly as your tears had stopped, they started up again and Jaejoong quietly tucked your head back into the nook of his shoulder.

“Come on, stop crying. It’ll be alright. Shh.” Jaejoong continued to mutter, but you shook your head no in response.

“Jae…joong…”, you hiccupped through tears, “please…ge…t…me out…of…here!”

You let go of his shirt and wrap your arms around his neck. Even though you didn’t think it was possible, Jaejoong pulled you even closer to him.

“It’ll be alright, I’m here right?”

Jaejoong’s POV

The sight of her tear streaked face broke his heart. I want to do something! I want to make this all okay! What can I do? Her plea for help shattered his heart into a million pieces and he watched helplessly as the tears resumed their tracks down your face. He hugged you closer, thinking maybe the sound and feel of his beating heart would calm you down. What is it that has her so scared? He began to softly sing Nine, hoping the music could erase whatever it was that you were feeling.

Your POV

Hearing Jaejoong singing, your tears slowly started to subside. The feel of his voice vibrating against your ear was strangely soothing, along with his heart beating against yours. You could feel yourself calm down a bit, but the feeling that everything was caving in would not leave you, the pressure pushing your heart deeper into your chest.

How is it that he’s managed to calm me down better than what the medications could do? I need him by my side, even if it means I get hurt.

You two sit there in that position for who knows how long, until finally your tears stop falling. You pull back from his embrace, embarrassed for having caused such a scene. Your cheeks turn a deep red when, with the help of Jaejoong’s cell phone, you saw how soaked his shirt had become.

Your eyes fall to stare at your hands and you say, “Um…I’m sorry…about that…um…”

Jaejoong reached his hand out and grabbed your chin, lifting your face until your eyes were level with yours. “Don’t apologize to me.” His voice sounded a bit hard, as though he was upset at you. “Just don’t.”

You stare back at him in shock, both of you unable to break the eye contact. Soon Jaejoong’s features softened and he looked at you with so much warmth, you momentarily forgot about your claustrophobia as your heart skipped a beat with delight. Slowly Jaejoong leaned closer to you until his lips were a hair’s breadth from yours. Holding his gaze to yours, he brushed his lips against yours softly, before reaching up to give you a kiss on your forehead. He then pulled you, wordlessly, to his chest again, burying you into his arms, making sure that your eyes were covered too.

“It’ll be okay, okay? Just remember, I’ll be with you.”

Jaejoong’s POV

I can’t stop myself anymore. She needs to know how I feel. Holding her gaze with his eyes, he leaned forward, wanting to make sure that his advances were welcomed. Finally she knows.

He pulled her close and muttered, “It’ll be okay, okay? Just remember, I’ll be with you.”

Hopefully for the rest of your life if you’ll allow me to.

howd you like????and do you guys want me to explain the w's and hows of how jaejoong fell for you????or is it alright...please comment!!!!