Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

MEOWch

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!!...was supposed to post this update much earlier so that you know...for most people it would still be valentines day...but...school...hangs head...but least its up!!!!yay!!!!hmm...yeah...sooo...thats it from me...hope yall enjoy reading!!!!

When the alarm rang, Jaejoong finally woke up and you registered the sleepy excitement behind his brown eyes. Staring back at you, he smiled wordlessly, brushing a tendril of your hair back. The two of you lay like that a moment longer, but then you threw back the covers and climbed out of bed.

“Can’t we just stay in bed a little longer?”, Jaejoong called out lazily.

Brush in hand, you poke your head out and shake your head. “We have a plane to catch in three hours and unless you want to be late to your own wedding you’d best be getting up.”

Grumbling, Jaejoong followed suit and once awake, the shortage of time finally became apparent to him and he began to rush about. While he was bathing, you fixed up a quick and light breakfast, knowing that if he had the same flutters in his stomach, he wouldn’t be able to handle something heavy. Plus, a lighter breakfast meant less chances of bloating which meant that you’d look good in your dress and he in his tux. You ate without him and both of you switched places when he got out of the shower. Your packed bags lay waiting by the door where Jaejoong had placed them the night before, so with an hour to spare, you were ready to say goodbye to the penthouse you had called home for the past year.

Stepping out onto the terrace, you looked at the busy Seoul streets below and let out a sigh. “I’m going to miss this…coming out to eat under the sun and the noise of the traffic…”

Wrapping an arm around you, Jaejoong came to stand by you. “Yeah, me too. I didn’t think I’d be moving out of my bachelor pad so quickly.” Letting go of your waist, Jaejoong turned to look inside through the patio doors and all he saw was empty space, all the furniture having been moved out to a storage unit. “Strange how empty it looks right?”

You turn around too and nod in agreement. Silently, the two of you walk through the rooms bidding farewell to the memories that you two had built within the four walls. Finally you were back at the door, bags in hand and you stepped out, leaving the penthouse and its story behind. Jaejoong dropped you off at the boutique where you were to pick up your dress and meet Min Kyung, Jaejoong’s mom and your mom. Jaejoong was going to meet the four members, his dad and your’s at the shop where his tux lay waiting for him. All of you were to then meet up at Kimpo airport. You had made special arrangements with the airlines to store your dress and tux for the one hour ride to Jeju. Checking in, all eleven of you whizzed past security and made it to the gate with fifteen minutes to spare. The rest of your’s and Jaejoong’s family and friends were to come at a later time as they weren’t obliged to oversee everything and didn’t require as much time to get ready as you did. As you boarded the plane, you made sure to take your anti-anxiety pills, fearing the possibility of a panic attack what with your nerves already frazzled over the wedding. As much as you wanted to sit next to Jaejoong, you had no choice but to be paired up with Min Kyung as the plane ride over gave you two plenty of time to run through the list of things that needed to be done and the service. For the last little bit of the trip, you took a light nap, feeling slightly drained of energy as the importance of this day weighed down on you. Min Kyung woke you up a couple minutes before touchdown and you looked out to see the vast clear blue sea twinkling with the sunlight. The sight took your breath away and you couldn’t have hoped for a more perfect day for your wedding.

Touching down, you quickly retrieved your bags and hurried over to the hotel. The guys were going to help with setting up the tent and tables and the likes while you and Min Kyung oversaw the decorating. The parents headed over to their little cabins, claiming that they needed to restore their energy. You were invited by the hotel staff to taste the menu for the wedding, which you found absolutely delicious, and while you were in the kitchen, you managed to sneak a peak at your wedding cake and it looked even more perfect than the picture you had seen. With a couple of the hotel staff, you and Min Kyung started on the centerpieces. For about an hour, you poured the glass stones Min Kyung had bought into the vases with the branches of the cherry blossoms, which were a vibrant pink to your delight. When the clock struck three, Min Kyung practically dragged you to her cabin, which was where you were to get ready.

Once in the room, she the water and filled the bathtub. “Now you sit in here for a good half hour and relax. Don’t think about anything, take a nap if you want, but absolutely no thoughts about the preparations okay?”

“But there’s still so much to do!”, you protested while eying the tub.

Min Kyung shook her head and pushed you into the bathroom. “Nope, you’re not stepping out of here until that half hour’s up, so I suggest you get into that tub quickly. The water and bubbles will disappear soon.” Giving you a little wave, she closed the door.

Shrugging, you followed her suggestion and once you stepped into the tub, your muscles began to loosen and the throbbing in your head that you hadn’t noticed began to subside. Closing your eyes, you let the warmth envelop you in a steamy hug. Letting out a sigh of content, you slowly drift off into a half conscious state of mind, the wedding pushed far into the back of your head. Rather, you thought of your honeymoon and what newlywed life held for you. Smiling to yourself, you planned out your future in your head. After finishing your degree you planned on opening up a small clinic of your own and then maybe a year or two later you’d start on a family. The smile widened further as you envisioned daily life, Jaejoong coming home to a table set out with a warm dinner and talking about your day and all the little comforts of married life. Not that it’ll be much different from the past year…but being married changes it slightly doesn’t it? I’ve been waiting for this day for a good long time and now it’s finally here…

Suddenly a loud knock startled you out of your daydreams. “Half an hour’s up ____, time to get you all dolled up to become the beautiful bride.

Sighing, you stepped out of the now lukewarm tub and hurried out. You were going to get your hair and make up done in the salon in the hotel before coming back to the cabin to get dressed. Min Kyung was coming along with you because, as a matron of honour who took her job very seriously, she refused to leave your side, which is why she couldn’t go at a later time with everyone else.

Since the wedding is being held at a beach, you had wanted to go with a hairstyle that somewhat channeled the beach spirit, which is how you ended up choosing to do a slightly messy chignon bun, with a few loose tendrils here and there. They were also going to put two cherry blossoms into your hair, which is what you wanted as now that theme not only continued with the décor but with you too. As your hair was being straightened and curled and twisted away, your hands and feet were in the hands of the manicurist and pedicurist, who were painting your nails with a base of creamy white and they were doing something like a French tip for you with pale pink glitter. Though Min Kyung had tried hard to persuade you to do something more ornate, you had wanted to keep it as simple as possible because you knew you’d feel guilty about chipping the paint if you had done a design. As the nail polish dried, the make up artists set to work on your face. You’d been hoping to maybe catch a bit of sleep here or there, but with all the activity around you it wasn’t possible. Min Kyung was done quite some time before you as she had only required her hair to be curled, a simple coat of nail paint and very minimal make up. When you were finally done, you opened your eyes for the first time since you’d sat in your chair and the reflection that greeted you in the mirror drew your breath away. You had a look of understated elegance and you couldn’t believe that it had taken an hour and a half to transform you. You didn’t know if it was natural or not, but there was a glow on your face and your cheeks were slightly pink from excitement.

You turned away from the mirror to face Min Kyung, who gave a satisfied nod upon seeing you. “You’re going to steal Jaejoong’s breath away coming down the aisle looking like that.”

“You think so?”, you ask shyly, suddenly overwhelmed with what was to happen in another hour.

“I don’t think so, I know so. Now come on, we’ve got to get you out of those clothes and into your gown, there’s only an hour left until six!”

Back at the cabin, you found all of Jaejoong’s sisters, his mom and your mom bustling about. To your surprise, most of them were already ready. At your entrance, all movement stopped as everyone’s eyes turned to you.

Your mother stepped forward and you saw tears start to form in her eyes. As she held you at arm’s length, she whispered, “Oh darling, you look every inch the of a gorgeous bride. I can’t believe my baby’s all grown up now.”

Suddenly overwhelmed with emotion, you stepped in for a tight hug and you had to blink several times to stop the tears from spilling over. “Oh mommy…” Your throat suddenly chocked up, preventing you from saying anything further.

While your mother and you were enveloped in this emotional scene, everyone else discreetly continued with whatever they had been doing before you entered. Min Kyung went to stand with her sisters and all of them watched over you two with reminiscent smiles.

“Do you remember the blubbering mess I was? Thank goodness ____ is strong enough to keep those tears at bay… We definitely do not have time to spare to spend fixing up her make up.”, Min Kyung joked as she tried to dispel the emotional atmosphere.

As your mother finally let go, Jaejoong’s mother stepped in and gave you a silent hug, in which she conveyed everything that she could possibly have to say. When you were released, you took in a deep breath to calm yourself and your nerves. You released a slightly shaky breath and went to take your wedding dress out of the closet. ping the dress bag, the layers of chiffon overflowed out and you picked it up daintily before going to stand in front of the mirror. As you pressed the dress to yourself lightly, you see an image of yourself walking down the aisle toward Jaejoong in your father’s arm. I hope I’ll be a sight that he’ll never forget for the rest of his life. At last you were helped into your dress. Apart from the mothers and Min Kyung, no one had seen the dress before and as you stood before them, they all oohed and ahhed. With half an hour to go, the butterflies in your stomach were back in full force and with both of your hands in the comforting grips of your mother and soon to be mother-in-law, you slowly counted each minute down to six.

as usual feel free to leave comments about what yall thought!!!!hope yall enjoyed!!!!