A Pig's Sty

MEOWch

so...i realize my last chap wasnt really that long...and then this ones even shorter...sigh...sorry!!!!but this is kinda like a filler chap...so...hopefully longer chaps to come!!!!please enjoy!!!!

In the time that Jaejoong was absent, you had managed to transform his spotless apartment into an almost exact replica of yours, save of course for the finishing’s his home had that yours didn’t. Your room was littered with balled up pieces of paper containing homework and clothes were thrown about, waiting to be washed. The kitchen, though it was pretty clean, had a pile of dishes a mile high. You only bothered to wash them when you started running low on clean ones. The living room was cluttered with your books and materials. Not a complete pigsty, but still, a very huge difference to what his apartment had looked like before.

One afternoon, you walked back into the apartment, having just returned from giving Vick his second walk of the day, and when you entered the house, you ran right into a broad, muscular chest.

“Oof.” Your arms windmill trying to regain your balance, and then the fact that someone other than you was in the house hit you. “Wait, who…who’re you?”

You look down in panic, hoping Vick would protect you, but Vick leaped from your hands over to the new person, barking in happiness. The stranger turned around, a look of horror on his face.

“Oh, hi Jaejoong! What’re you doing back? I thought you wouldn’t be back for another couple of days.”

When you realized it was your employer, you casually brush past him into the house. Why does he look so shocked? Is he shocked by the happiness to be back home? You wonder at his expression, but you yourself stop after a few steps, taking in the view that was his house. Oh. Wait. This place is a mess… You blink. I told myself I’d clean it up! But he decided to come home early didn’t he? What must he be thinking right now?

You turn around and give Jaejoong a sheepish smile. “I was going to clean up before you got home…” Your voice trailed off at the look on Jaejoong’s face. “But then you decided to come home early…”

“…I didn’t come home early. I’m back when I said I’d be back.” He said, in a somewhat strangled voice.

You blink at him multiple times, before leaving him and running to your room to take a look at the calendar and lo and behold, it actually was the day he was supposed to come back. Eh oh… You walk back out, an embarrassed look on your face, and were surprised to see that Jaejoong was no more in front of the door. In confusion, you turn to look for him and you see him in the living room, his arms full of your markers and pencils. In the maybe 5 minutes you’d been gone, he had managed to clean up the entrance and half of the living room.

“Oh, please leave it! I’ll do it!”

You rush over to him and try to stop him from cleaning up after you, but he just continued with his job.

“It’s alright, I’ll do it, I’m not tired.”

You stare at him in shock, before shaking yourself out of your reverie and quickly rush into the kitchen, not wanting to have him clean up all by himself. You quickly wash the dishes and clean the counter. You run back out, finding the living room to be spotless, you run into your room, and there too, everything was spic and span. This man is a clean freak. How’d he manage to clean this all up in the time it took me to wash the dishes? It’s not like there were that many…

You walk out slowly, ashamed that he had to clean up your mess, and when you walked back out, he was standing in front of the stove cooking. Does he have nothing to say to me? And he just walks in and starts cooking again? I wonder if he’s making me some… You shake your head at that taught, reprimanding yourself for even daring to think that. Do you really think you deserve his delicious food after making him clean up after having just arrived? You stand at the entrance of the kitchen, awkwardly standing there, your toe scuffing the floor.

“So…um…how was the concert?”

“Good.” He barely looked up.

“That’s good.”

“Yup.”

One word answers. Is he mad?

Jaejoong’s POV

He stood cooking, absorbed in his thoughts. Why was I not mad at seeing that mess? I used to blow a gasket when the members left one…Maybe it’s because I just don’t know her, or I’m glad to be back. He smiles slightly. Ah! Home sweet home!

Your POV

He was mad. You silently leave and go back to your room, packing your bags up. A half hour later, a knock at your door shook you out of your thoughts. You opened it and were surprised to see Jaejoong there, Jiji in his arms. You blink at him and just stand there, the door open just enough so that your face was visible.

“Lunch is ready.” With that Jaejoong walked away.

You blink, still staring at the place he had, just moments ago, stood. He made me lunch. Despite the mess. This man is perfect for me! You sigh at the last part. Scarily, it was true. He made up for all your shortcomings and much more. Too bad it’ll never happen. You pout, fix yourself and then walk out the door.

please comment!!!!dont you want a hubby like jaejoong????...sighs...teehee!!!!