Music And Lyrics

MEOWch

so...couldnt think of any other title...this doesnt really match but i did really like the movie!!!!anyways...another update!!!!woohoo!!!!thats all ive got to say...sooo...enjoy reading!!!!oh...and theres a poll ive posted and please vote!!!!

The day after, you called your mom and Jaejoong’s mom over to start planning. Min Kyung came along with Jaejoong’s mom, saying that she couldn’t just stand on the sidelines for her baby brother’s wedding. The first thing that needed to be discussed, after the date had been set was the number of guests.

“I don’t really want too big of a wedding, just our families and our really close friends. Plus, that’ll make it a bit more private and that’s something that is a bit problematic, what with Jae being who he is.” You turn to give Jaejoong a questioning look, asking if it were alright, to which he gave a nod in return.

“Alright then, that makes things a bit easier too, there’re more places we can book when we’ve got a smaller party.” Min Kyung said, scribbling away in her little notebook. “We should also go dress shopping soon, alternations can take forever and we’ve only got about two months!”

“Looks like we won’t be needed, Min Kyung and ____ seem to have this all in control.” Your mother said to Jaejoong’s mom.

“Yes, and our Min Kyung is such a good party planner I highly doubt there’ll be any trouble at all! And what with her infatuation with weddings, I bet she’s already got a list of things and places all drawn up!” Jaejoong’s mother replied.

You and Min Kyung listened to them in amusement. “You know, if you guys want you can leave…if we need your help we’ll call you!”

Immediately, the both of them got up. “We were just waiting for you to say that dear! We’ll just go out and get to know each other a bit more then!” Both of them gave you a kiss on the cheek and left.

“Alright unnie, what do you have in that little notebook of yours then?”, you ask curiously, seeing as how she was opened to a page near the end of the book.

“This little thing? Oh it’s nothing! You should see the books I’ve got back home!” Min Kyung replied seriously.

Wow, she really has this all under control. It’s a good thing that she’s here to help me then! Oh, this’ll be the perfect time to ask too…

“Hey Min Kyung unnie, do you want to be my maid of honour?”

“Maid of honour? But I’m already married!” She answered with a huge smile, delight obviously showing.

“Well, then my matron of honour! I seriously can’t see anyone else other than you standing up at the altar with me and it’s their job to help the bride in all things wedding related! Which you already are doing, so you’ve already fulfilled the criteria!”

“Yeah noona, do it.” Jaejoong finally spoke for the first time that day.

She thought for a while before answering. “Fine, I’ll be glad to do it! Yay! I’m going to be a matron of honour!”

As the two of you became engulfed in wedding talk, Jaejoong soon wandered off to his mini office/recording studio, leaving the two of you in privacy.

“So what type of wedding do you want to have? Inside, outside? Garden, beach? We’ll book a location right away and then we can use that as a starting point for everything else.”

“Well, I was thinking since it is July and it is summer, how about the beach? We can hold the reception there too! Oh, how about renting a yacht or something?”

“A yacht? You’ve just got to be careful of motion sickness, and at night, over water it might get colder too. I think the beach would be better. We can hold it near a building or something so that we can go inside if it does get cold.” Min Kyung’s eyes furrowed in concentration, her pen tapping against her lips. “How about we hold it in Jeju? We can rent out the vacation houses there or just get one really big one! And Jeju looks gorgeous in the summer!”

“That sounds perfect! We should check out how much it’ll cost right now, but first we’ll need to draw up the guest list won’t we? Get the exact number of guests and then we can book the right amount of rooms needed.”

You left Min Kyung to go ask Jaejoong to draw up his guest list. You knock at his office door, wait a moment and then enter. Inside, you saw Jaejoong with the guitar you had gotten him, intently focusing on the book that was in front of him. As you walked closer, it was a book explaining the basics of the guitar, like how to hold it and the different positions. Right, I was supposed to teach him how to play too…Everything seems to be going so fast it seems like there’s not enough time to do everything…I have to set aside some time to help him…

Giving a little cough, you let him know that you’re there. “Hey Jae, your sister and I are going to go look for some dresses and if you wouldn’t mind, can you draw up your guest list? It’ll be nice to have that all sorted so we can book the place and stuff as soon as possible.”

Putting the guitar down, Jaejoong turned around, giving you a nod. “Sure, I’ll have it done by the time you come back. Want me to come with you?”

“No! You know it’s bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her dress before the wedding!” You laugh as you see Jaejoong’s face fall. “Don’t worry, I’ll make it worth the wait!” Silence passed between the two of you and you finally turned back to go out. “We won’t be long alright. Oh, and I’ll also pick something up for dinner, I don’t feel like cooking much today.”

“You know, I could seeing as I’ve got nothing to do really.”

Coming back, you give him a kiss. “Just take a break, you can cook for me plenty later on. I’m going now!” With that you left.

Min Kyung and you headed out to the wedding boutiques, both focused on at least finding one wedding dress for you. In the end, it turned out that rather than one, the two of you were torn amongst six dresses. These dresses are just too gorgeous! How can I choose? And one out of six? This is going to be impossible! Or it’ll just take forever…We’re going to have to call in reinforcements. Hmm…should I call Jae’s members too? They’ll know what Jae likes too…hmm…I think I will.

“Well, I better be heading back home, it’s already dark! Time just flew didn’t it?” Min Kyung asked you, as you both walked out of the last boutique for the day.

“Yeah, but we did get a lot accomplished! Ish…”, your brows were furrowed as you continued to think about the dresses.

“Don’t worry about those, eventually one will speak to you! Anyways, we’re going to ask for help so don’t worry about that! If you think choosing a dress is the hardest choice, just wait till you get to choosing the cake! Now that, my dear, is a challenging decision!”, Min Kyung said while laughing.

The two of you said your goodbyes and you walked down to the Chinese restaurant that you and Jaejoong liked to frequent. I’m in the mood for some jajangmyeon After your order had been placed, you wait for them to bring it out and think about the wedding. I cannot believe that I’m actually getting married, not that I haven’t dreamed about it enough, but the reality of it, it’s just so unbelievable. And to top it off, I’m marrying a guy who every girl at one point has fantasized as her husband! It’s a dream come true in so many respects! I just hope everything keeps going as its gone, without any big glitches. Your order was brought up and you made your way home. When you arrived home, Jaejoong came out of his office and gave you a kiss, relieving you of the bags and walking ahead into the kitchen.

“The guest list is in the office, you can pick it up on your way here.” Jaejoong called out.

Smiling, you follow along behind him, picking up the completed list. I can’t wait to spend my forever with him.

anyways...id also luv it if yall will comment too!!!!and thats it from me here too...teehee!!!!