Surprises Surprises

MEOWch

yay!!!!another update!!!!and a longer one!!!!woot woot!!!!btw...i frankly just luved writing this chap...and i hope yall will luv reading it!!!!sooo...had the toughest time choosing a pic...asked for help...didnt make it easier...but it did narrow it down!!!!so i decided to have the best of both worlds and merged the pics!!!!yay!!!!anyways...enough with me...ENJOY READING!!!!

Jaejoong’s POV

Since there were a lot of things he had to do today, he woke up extra early, around 6 and quickly got ready to go out. I hope she won’t be too mad…but if things go as planned and if Junsu didn‘t screw up anything, then I should be forgiven! He 1uietly tiptoeing into her room and gave her a peck on the forehead, whispering Happy Birthday before leaving the apartment.

Your POV

Saturday came and when you woke up, you found the apartment empty. Great, he couldn’t even stick around long enough to wish me happy birthday… Your mood falling, you went into the kitchen pouting. To your surprise, you see the hotteok you love so much sitting on the counter along with a huge present next to them. On top of the box was one long stemmed red rose, with a card attached to it. Aww, so he didn’t totally forget… With a huge smile, you grab a hold of the rose and bring it up to your nose to smell the flower’s perfume. I love the smell of roses… You carefully take the card off the rose and open it. It read:

To My One and Only Love,

Happy Birthday sweetheart! I’m sorry I couldn’t be there when you woke up, but as you know I have some things that I have to do. If all goes smoothly I shall be back soon! Please forgive me?

Anyway, I’m so glad to have you in my life, you’ve made it so much brighter. I love you so much that it hurts at times, especially when I disappoint you, but I’m going to try to be a better boyfriend. Your tears drive daggers through my heart and knowing that I’m the cause of them, well, it’s time I changed that no? You are so precious to me and today for your birthday I shall let you in on a little secret. You are the only one who will forever hold the key to unlock my heart, I hope you will treasure it for all eternity. I love you with all my heart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Forever and Only Yours,

Jaejoong

At his message, tears began to fall and all the anger you had felt at his not being here to wish you disappeared. Wiping the tears away, you smile, bringing the rose up again and giving its petals a soft kiss. I just hope that you can treasure my heart forever too Jae…I’ll never do anything to hurt you. Before opening the gift, you quickly look for a vase to put the rose in and once that was done, you sit down on one of the stools before carefully opening the beautifully wrapped gift. When you opened it, you found a gorgeous red evening dress nestled softly amongst the tissue. In there also were a pair of silver satin heels, with ribbons that laced up to your ankles. If that wasn’t enough, there was also a jewellery box nestled on top of the dress. You open it and let out a gasp. In it was a silver necklace with a small heart shaped pendant made of ruby. Along with the necklace, there were simple silver dangling earrings, no pendant on them, allowing for the red heart to shine in all its glory. Putting down the jewellery box, you carefully gather the dress into your arms and rush into your room to stand in front of the full length mirror, holding the dress up to yourself. This is too beautiful…I don’t even know what to…I want to wear it for him today, I hope he’ll be home soon! You hang up the dress and you bring in the shoes and jewellery too, putting them away very carefully.

You walk back to the kitchen in a dream like state, your entire being filled with happiness. You heated up the hotteok and melted at the perfection they were. Jae sure does know how to make it up to someone huh? You passed the day in bliss, getting yourself ready for whatever Jaejoong had planned for the rest of the day. You went to a salon and had a manicure and pedicure done, your nails now shined ruby red to match the gorgeous dress Jaejoong had bought for you. You went home and indulged in a long bubble bath and by the time you got out it was already 6 in the evening. You sat on the couch waiting in anticipation for Jaejoong to come home or give you a call. A half hour passed and you started to wonder if something was holding him up, if he would even be able to come back in time for them to do something for your birthday. Dejection coursed through you and you slowly slumped back against the couch.

Suddenly your phone rang and without checking the caller ID, you quickly answered it. “Jaejoong?” You hear a feminine laugh at the other end and disappointment replaced the hope the call had given you.

“Well good to know that my brother’s first and foremost on your mind. Disappointed?” Min Kyung’s voice greeted you.

“Of course”, you say straightforwardly. “Anyway, what do you want Min Kyung unnie?” You lean against the sofa once more and take a look at your manicure, admiring how the small little gems sparkled.

“Well, what else do you think birthday girl? It’s time to party!”

“But, I’m waiting for Jaejoong…”

Min Kyung scoffed. “It’s not like we’re going to kidnap you and make him pay ransom to see you. We’ll just keep you company until he comes, then you’re free to go!”

“…Well…when you put it that way, sure!”

“Nice to know how much you enjoy our company, the hesitation sure does make me feel loads better!” Min Kyung teased.

“Oh, so you do know how torturous it is to spend time with you? And here I was thinking you were clueless to that fact.” You teased back, standing up quickly to go get ready.

“Har di har har, how funny you are. By the way, open the door will you? I’m already at the top.” With that Min Kyung hung up.

Brows furrowing, you walk to the door and unlock it. Just at that moment, Min Kyung barged in, giving you a huge hug before walking straight to your room. Shocked, you followed after her and with her back facing you, she started to rummage around your closet. Standing there silently, you watch as she pulled out the red evening dress.

Handing it to you, Min Kyung went to your closet again and started to rummage around again. “Where did you keep the shoes and jewellery set that Jaejoong gave you? Take them out and get ready.”

“How’d you know Jaejoong gave those to me?” You blink.

Min Kyung turned around laughing, her hands on her hips. “Sweetie, did you really think a man could pick out such perfect gifts? I went shopping with him for them!”

Pursing your lips, you nodded in agreement. Well, they were a bit too perfect… Min Kyung walked out and you changed. When you walked out, you saw Min Kyung lounging on the couch, she herself dressed in a black cocktail dress that fit to her body perfectly, before flaring out a bit from the waist down.

When she saw you walk out, she gave a nod before pulling you toward the door. “Come on, I booked an appointment at the hair dressers, we’re going to be late if we don’t get going now.”

“Wow, you sure did go all out just for a simple evening together.”

As you two started to walk out, Min Kyung stopped, pursing her lips as she looked you over, her eyes finally landing on your empty hands. “Don’t you have a clutch or something to put your things in?”

“No…I never had any need for one before.”

“Hmm…guess we’ll just have to make another detour then! Go back in and grab anything you need, but put them into any purse you’ve got for now alright? I’ll have the car waiting out front for you.”

You grabbed your lipstick, a compact and your cell phone. As you walked out, you quickly ran in and got your eyeliner too. Never know when you’ll have to fix your make up! Just like she had promised, Min Kyung was waiting for you in front of the apartment building. Getting in, you spot the silver clutch Min Kyung had. Oh, it’s so pretty! I should have one too, why didn’t it occur to me to get one before? In no time you reached the hair dressers and both you and Min Kyung were seated to get your hair styled. While waiting for the curls that you both had gotten to set, someone came over and started to do your make up for you. Of course, seeing as how you were clueless to all these plans, the lady who was working on you had to first remove the make up you had put on yourself. Well, I guess I won’t be needing my things now… An hour had passed since you had gone into the salon, and you were finally done. As you were on your way to the closest department store, Min Kyung received a call.

Before you could answer it for her, she snatched it away from your hand and without a greeting, she just said into the phone, “There’s just a bit of an emergency, we’ll be over soon! I’ll give you a text when we’re close”, and just hung up.

“I thought it was just a girl’s night or something, you’re making it seem as though there’s something big going on.” You stare at the woman next to you confused.

“Well of course it’s a girl’s night out! But do you really think we’d let your birthday pass just like any other get together?”

You just sit there without a word. Finally you reached the store and within minutes, due to Min Kyung’s obsession with bags, you had found the perfect silver clutch to highlight your necklace and earrings. You were quickly rushed back to the car and just before getting in, Min Kyung stopped to send a text to whoever had called first. Probably one of Jaejoong’s other sisters… Pursing your lips, you stared out, watching how evening took over the day, the stars were starting to come out. Finally Min Kyung got in, but she didn’t start up the car.

“Sorry ____, but you have to put this on now.” Min Kyung reached into her bag and pulled out a black blindfold.

“You do realize that you’re starting to worry me now right? Stop making such a big deal out of this!” You protested heavily against being blindfolded, the idea of not being able to see anything other than darkness setting off your claustrophobia.

“Sorry honey, but it’s only for a little while, don’t panic.” Without another word, Min Kyung wrapped it around your eyes, being careful to not ruin your makeup.

Taking deep breaths, you tried to expel the panic that was gripping your body. You know there’s nothing to worry about. Min Kyung’s not going to hurt you, she’ll keep you safe. Come on, there’s nothing to worry about. Bit by bit, you were able to calm yourself to an acceptable degree, though the claustrophobia didn’t leave completely. In no time the car finally pulled to a stop and Min Kyung helped you get out of the car.

“Can I take it off now? Please?” You ask breathlessly.

“Sorry, but just a bit longer now.”

You feel hands grab your shoulders from behind and start to lead you up. Hmm, these don’t seem like Min Kyung’s hands, they’re too large. Your brows furrowed in confusion underneath the blindfold, you focused all your attention on your environment. Other than the click of your heels, you heard nothing. The panic you had tried to dispel earlier on came back on full force. Who is this? Where am I? Any rational thought went out of your mind as your panic took hold of you.

“Who are you? Please take off the blindfold! Please!” You gasp out, trying to plead with whoever had their hands on you.

Rather than replying, you were brought to a stop, one hand lifted off of your shoulder and you heard a door open. Once again, the hands led you in slowly and you were brought to a standstill. Please take these blindfolds off, I can’t stand it anymore…

Just as though whoever had been guiding you had read your mind, your blindfold was suddenly ripped off.

howd yall like????was it good????PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW!!!!