Eat Dirt

MEOWch

first off...sniff sniff...did no one get my inspiration behind "your" brothers names????...well...other than gofanfic!!!!woot woot!!!!you rock!!!!teehee!!!!...sniff sniff...yoonsu = yoochun + junsu...homin = yunho + changmin...anyways...now you know!!!!and next...HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!hope yall had a good one!!!!sooo...dont you luv the pic????...what is it with guys and guns...sigh...dies...teehee!!!!anyways...thats bout it from me...so...enjoy!!!!

You and Jaejoong didn’t really speak for the next two days, though Jaejoong tried plenty of times to ask for forgiveness, you were too upset with him to accept his apology. Maybe being in a relationship with an idol won’t work unless we’re both idols. To make things worse, I’ve always been the one adjusting, I wonder what it would have been like if I hadn’t decided to take the year off. You got out of bed reluctantly that Wednesday morning. Why couldn’t he just have said yes? These constant fights… After washing up, you padded into the kitchen, in no mood for breakfast so you grabbed a banana and went to curl up in one of the lounge chairs on the terrace. The sun was already shining brightly, the day was beautiful. I hate this, I feel so needy and clingy. I’m not usually like this! You put the peel down beside your slippers before leaning your head back against the chair, eyes closing. How many times have I cried now? You feel the tears start to well up behind your lids and you quickly start to blink, trying to push them back. I should have kept myself busy, the only reason I’m so disappointed is because I gave up my time. Sighing, you get up from the chair and go to stand by the rails, staring down at the almost empty street, most people having already gotten to where they had to be that day, including Jaejoong. If he was going in the morning anyway, couldn’t he just have taken the afternoon off? Pushing yourself off the rails, you walked back in and decided to start preparing the salad and cookies you had promised to bring. I’m not going to give up first though this time…I need to put a foot down and show that I have to matter too, or else the only thing I see in our future…well…not so much an “our” future anymore… You start baking, your pace slow since both your heart and mind were elsewhere, no motivation behind it. But…if he comes, I’ll forgive him, despite the fact I told him not to and I don’t really want him to. It’ll just make me feel like a duty…Then why do I want him to come? The beep from the oven signalling that it was done preheating shook you out of your thoughts and you quickly put in the cookies. Well, I’ll forgive him, but only to an extent…maybe this time he’ll finally learn that he has to start changing…

You finish up the salad and while the cookies were cooling, you went to bathe and get ready, the time already 12. After getting dressed, you finished off the cookies by icing them and sprinkling the multicoloured sugar over them. You pack them up and put everything by the door, before walking to your room where you had left your cell phone, checking once again as you had the entire morning, if Jaejoong had happened to send you a message about changing his mind and coming along with you. Just like the last time, there was nothing, and your heart fell. He really isn’t going to come…You would think living in a female dominant household, he’d have learned by now that we don’t mean everything we say… You waited right up till the last minute, before resigning yourself to the fact that Jaejoong wasn’t going to come, no matter how hard you hoped.

You walk slowly to the river, rehearsing in your head what excuse you were going to give your parents, and when you’d found the perfect one, you worked on making it convincing. He got called away on business suddenly. It is true…but what if they ask me what he does? You pause on the street, thinking about how believable it would be if you told them that your boyfriend was an idol. Nah…they’d think I was lying, and who can blame them…pshh…and idol…hmm…I guess I’ll just tell them he works in the entertainment world, better keep it as close to the truth as possible. And if they ask why he couldn’t change the schedule to meet them…You know what, better tell them that he’ll try to come a bit later, better make it seem as though he actually wanted to meet them. I could set my phone to ring at a certain time and pretend it’s him. Letting out a wide smile at how cunning you were, you happily, well, as happily as you could be without the person you loved the most by your side, skip toward the meeting place. They’d said close to the bridge by that huge rock that jutted out onto the river right? You keep your eyes peeled out for them, making sure to scan the place carefully so as to not miss them. When you finally spot them, you start running.

“Mommy!” You barrel into her, giving her an enormous hug, tears forming when you realized just how much you had missed her warmth.

“Sweetheart!” You’re mother pulled back, giving you a once over. “You’ve changed so much! Oh how you’ve grown!”

Laughing, you say, “Mom, I didn’t grow any, it’s just been too long.” As you lean back down to give her another hug, you spot your dad and you quickly run into his arms. “Daddy!”

“How’s my little princess been doing?” He asked, pressing a kiss onto your forehead.

“I’ve been.” You smile brightly, eyes crinkling in happiness. “What about you? Been taking care of yourself?”

“I’m as fit as a fiddle, don’t you worry about me now little miss.”

At that moment, you were torn away from your father and thrown over a pair of broad shoulders. You quickly held down the hem of you dress with one hand, while the other starting beating down on the back that belonged to the shoulders.

“Yoonsu oppa! Let me down! I’m wearing a dress!”, you screech.

Laughing, he still held onto you, walking further away from where your family had set up. You lift your head up to see where exactly he was bringing you and you see Homin running toward the pair of you.

“Oppa no!” You just managed to let out before he hurdled into you two.

Yoonsu stumbled and in one second, from being held up in the air, you were smushed under your two older brothers, the breath knocked out of you.

“Ouf!” You felt the full weight of your two brothers on top of you. “Ge…t…off!” You struggled to push them off.

Laughing, they rolled off of you, before each lending you a hand to help pull you off the ground. At the sight of your dishevelled hair and dirt smudged clothes, they doubled over in laughter.

Angry, you start to beat them both, your fists not doing much in the way of hurting them or stopping them from laughing. “What is your problem? This is the first thing you do to me after not seeing each other in who knows how long? Grow up much!”

Yoonsu finally managed to catch his breath and let out a small apology, Homin following suit. You start to brush off the dirt from your dress and fix your hair to the best of your abilities. Thank goodness I decided to wear something dark, otherwise I’d be walking around covered in stains for the rest of the day. You decide to leave your hair as it is, wanting to get it fixed by your mother. At the smiles on your oppa’s faces, you also let out a small smile, though the hands on your hips told another story.

Throwing another punch at the closest one, Homin, you smile and say, “I’ve missed you too.”

Jaejoong’s POV

Glancing at his watch, he hurried his pace. It’s already past 1! I wonder how she’ll react. Jaejoong glanced down at the gifts and flowers that he held, letting out a small smile. Wow, I’m such a coward, I know she won’t make a scene in front of her family. Well, still, it’s better I do it this way. Good thing though that she wrote down where they were supposed to meet, how would I ever find them otherwise? Smiling at his fortune, Jaejoong made his way toward the bridge, though his steps slowed as he saw a girl slung over the shoulders of some guy. If that’s her boyfriend, he should realize she’s not really happy to be hanging like that, she’s beating the life out of that back! Without realizing, he had stopped walking and continued to watch the strange couple. Suddenly another man barrelled into the man and they fell on top of the girl. Instinctively he took a step forward, before stopping and checking himself. I shouldn’t meddle in other people’s business, though I sure hope that she’s fine. Relieved to see the men lifting themselves off her, he started walking again, but stopped again after a few steps, something about the girl tugging at him. Haven’t I seen that dress before? He turned around to look at the trio, the girl was shouting in anger, her voice reaching his ears. She even sounds familiar. When the girl tilted her head slightly toward him, he saw that it was ____. ____? What’s going on here? Without a second thought, he dropped the flowers and gifts and stalked toward them, his boiling blood making him see red. When he reached them, without saying a word, he threw a punch at the closest guy.

Your POV

From the corner of your eyes, you see someone running toward you and your brothers and in a blink of an eye, you see a fist connect with Homin’s face.

teehee!!!!had this idea a long time ago...but didnt think how id be able to put it into the story since jae cant really punch em for giving you claustrophobia...but i found a solution!!!!of course with help from my awesome twinnie!!!!what do you guys think of it????oh and btw...just cuz its valentines day and all...if you need something cute to read...read this!!!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/137919/love-is-in-the-air-dongwoon-romance ...just thought itd be nice to read something cute on this day!!!!anyways...till next time...and as always...please comment!!!!i luv getting feedback berry berry much!!!!