Great Minds Think Alike

MEOWch

hey everyone!!!!yayness!!!!another chappie!!!!teehee!!!!btw...in advance to let yall know...this was all my sis' idea!!!!all of it!!!!...but i wrote it...teehee!!!!anyways...hope yall enjoy!!!!

The day after, you decided to call C-JeS in the hopes that someone there will share the information you were looking for, but you were met with a dead end. Seriously, what is this? Does Jae not want me to know where he is? That’s ridiculous! Your next resort was to call his parent’s house because either he must have told them, or, his company wouldn’t be able to refuse sharing with them.

“Hello, may I speak to eomeoni please? It’s ____ calling.”

Finally you hear eomeoni’s voice. You talk for a bit before asking her if she knew where Jaejoong would be.

“Where Joongie is? Why would I know? I’ve got better things to worry about!”

“Ah, that’s true. Sorry for bothering you eomeoni.” You reply back meekly, knowing that she was telling the truth.

“Eh, don’t be sorry child, but I’d rather you bother us in person! Come over soon alright?” Eomeoni’s voice softened.

You give a little laugh, “Yes eomeoni, I’ll try to soon!”

You talk a bit more before you finally hang up. That was no help…am I ever going to be able get this plan back on track? You walked into your room and flopped onto your bed, thinking about how such a simple plan was turning out to be so complicated. As you leaned down to pick up Jiji, you notice your laptop sitting on the little desk that was in your room. My laptop…and internet…I can use it to find out where Jaejoong is! You quickly drop Jiji back down and run over to bring your laptop over, starting it up on the way. I can’t believe I didn’t think about this earlier! I would have saved myself so much trouble! You quickly start up Google and search JYJ’s concert schedule. Ah, they’re going to be in Singapore! Now to find out what hotel they’re staying at… This took longer to find, but eventually you found it. Thank you for the miracle that are fans! You lean back on your bed, taking a look at your handiwork. And he thought he could hide from me! After a moment of letting the satisfaction soak in, you quickly book a ticket and a room. Now I can finally relax!

A week passed by, and as you had promise, you gave eomeoni and

abeoji a visit. The following week, you made arrangements for Vick and Jiji to stay with Min Kyung so that they wouldn’t be alone. Then you spent the rest of the time trying to choose the perfect outfits to wear, Jaejoong’s present having already been covered a month back.

Finally the 26th came and you were all set, having double and triple checked everything. On the way to the airport, you dropped the pets. It would have been a better present if I could have brought them with me, but they would have been too much trouble for me to handle alone. You checked in and sat at the gate, waiting for boarding to begin. The fact that you would be thousands of feet up in the air stuck in a tiny metal contraption was begin to set off your claustrophobia. When they announced that boarding was starting, you couldn’t take it anymore and you took one of your pills. The effects came almost instantaneously, and your heart stopped racing and the cold sweat was disappearing. You calmly board the plane and take your seat. The only moment you experienced any panic was during takeoff, but after that you slept for the 6 hours it took to get from Seoul to Singapore.

It was 10pm when you arrived and you quickly collected your bags and checked into the hotel. You ordered dinner and waited for the clock to strike 11. When it did, you quickly sent him a text message wishing him a happy birthday. He has to believe I’m in Korea still and that I don’t know where he is. After that was done, you fell asleep, the excitement at what tomorrow was going to bring tiring you out.

Jaejoong’s POV

At that same moment, Jaejoong was leaving the airport.

Your POV

The next morning, you woke up refreshed and energetic. You quickly get ready for the day, paying extra attention to every detail. Your plan was to go to the front desk and ask for his room number. You hoped your proof was enough to get it or else you would have to resort to begging, and that wasn’t going to be pretty. When you made sure you looked perfect and you had his cake and gift ready, you leave your room and go to wait for the elevator. When the doors finally opened, just who should you see in the car? Well, none other than JYJ’s manager. Oh, that was lucky! The odds of this happening. You quickly step into the car and turn to talk to him, but he avoided your eyes, a shocked expression on his face. Why does he look like that? Oh, probably just wondering how I knew they were here. Ha! I found my way even though you didn’t bother helping me! In your face!

“What a surprise don’t you think? Meeting here of all places?”, you greet pleasantly.

The manager mumbled a reply.

“I was wondering, would you mind telling me Jaejoong’s room number?” Try denying that he’s here!

“It’s room 1604...”, the manager mumbled again.

“1604? Thank you!”

You wait as the elevator reaches ground level before punching the 16th level and rode the elevator up. My excitement’s overcoming my claustrophobia, that’s a relief! Wouldn’t be good to show up all out of breath and sweaty. Finally you stepped out onto the 16th floor and with each step you took toward their room, the more you couldn’t hold back your excitement, it occasionally leaked out in the form of giggles and your steps became very bouncy. You stopped in front of the hotel door, calming yourself. Wait, should I wait until later in the afternoon? You stare at the little golden plaque with the number 1604 on it, unsure of what to do. A second later, you knocked. Eh, it’ll give me a full day to spend with Jae!

A couple seconds later, the door opened and you were met with the sight of Yoochun’s shocked expression. “What are you doing here ____?”

“For Jaejoong’s birthday of course!”, you whisper.

You walk in and proceed to the small living room the hotel room provided, expecting to see Jaejoong and Junsu, but you only saw Junsu sitting on the sofa, a cup of coffee in hand. At the sight of you, Junsu dropped his mug, the steaming black coffee falling onto his pants, yet he was too shocked to react. You both stared at each other blankly. You take a quick look around the room, but still no Jaejoong. Getting suspicious, you put the cake and present down onto the table and go to the rooms. You return a minute later, your face crestfallen, taking a seat quietly next to Junsu.

“Where is Jaejoong?”

Jaejoong’s POV

While you were searching for him in his hotel room, Jaejoong was in an elevator going up. He stepped out and quietly, to make no noise, opened the door in front of him. He tiptoed in, expecting to be met with the sight of two familiar things, but, none came hurdling his way. He went further and further into the room, but it was completely empty of any living thing.

“Where did ____ and the kids go?”

dont kill me please!!!!this was one of her better ideas...anyways...another chap should be posted up tonight...but depend on how my editor is feeling...um...thats it...so...please comment!!!!thnk you!!!!