First Day...

MEOWch

hmm...not much to say...other than that im sooo super duper jealous of jaejoongs home!!!!especially his kitchen!!!!now...if it had a built in oven, two at that!!!!...kitchen heaven!!!!teehee!!!!heres a link to an article of his house!!!!my guide for writing!!!!http://www.soompi.com/news/marie-claire-releases-more-pictures-of-kim-jaejoongs-home...oh...and his car!!!!i think...http://sharingyoochun.net/2010/01/30/trans-stars-ride-series-jaejoongs-car-is-a-super-car/

He tossed you a small smile before saying, “You’re here early. Well, come in”, and he held the door open, holding his hand out inviting you in.

Scarcely breathing, you walk in, the shock of seeing that Jaejoong was your employer rendering you speechless. The moment you stepped into the apartment though, you felt a heavy body collide with you, making you stumble to the side a bit.

“No Vick! Down!” Jaejoong ordered the white dog that had attacked you.

Giggling, you kneel down happily and pet the dog. The animal helped calm you down and you were finally able to greet Jaejoong properly.

“Hi! My name is ____.” You smile brightly at him after bowing, feeling at home with the dog beside you, but your breath still being knocked out at the smile Jaejoong gave you in return.

“Ah, nice to meet you Ms. ____. My name’s Jaejoong.” He returned your bow. He looked down at his watch before adding, “I’ve got to leave in a few minutes, let me just introduce you to my pets.”

He walked down the hall quickly, turning left and then appearing again, but this time with a cat in his arms. The dog at your side ran over to his master, following him at the heels.

“So, these are my babies. This is Jiji”, he held out the cat, “and this here is Vick”, the dog pushing himself forward again and sniffing at your feet.

You smile wordlessly and he promptly gave you a quick tour of his home. Nodding to himself, satisfied that he’d told you everything, he walked to the entrance, grabbing a leather jacket from the coat closet and a pair of dress shoes too.

Just as he turned to leave, he looked back and added, “Their schedules are on the kitchen counter and I’ve left mine and my manager’s cell number there so just call if there’re any problems.”

All you were able to do was give him a bow, before the click of the door closing signalled his exit. You sigh to yourself and look around at the classy and sophisticated apartment. You make your way softly toward the kitchen, scared that any loud noise would somehow cause a disaster. When you walk into the kitchen, you let out a gasp.

Oh my gosh! If I were one for cooking, um, can we say dream kitchen much? You make your way over to the long kitchen counter, and true to his word, there was a schedule waiting for you. Nothing too hard, take Vick out for a walk 3 times, feed them and whatnot. Easy!

After pouring out the food for both Vick and Jiji, you take another tour of the house, this time stopping and spending time on each and every aspect. So the rumours are true, he’s a clean freak! You walk over to the large windows that led to the terrace. Wow. To live in a house like this…

The rest of the day passes by quickly and you fell completely in love with the cat and dog. Walking Vick had seemed more like he was walking you, Jiji purring in your lap as you his fur. You had already made a family out of those two, after all, animals were your weakness.

It was soon 10 at night, both Vick and Jiji were asleep in Jaejoong’s room, so you sat in his living room, reading one of your textbooks. 10 turned into 11 and Jaejoong still wasn’t home, and sadly, you weren’t allowed to leave until he or someone else came to look after the pets. By the time 12 rolled around, you were fast asleep on the couch, the textbook forgotten and lying in a mess on the carpet, the exhaustion from having woken up so early and all the exercise you had done getting the better of you.

Distantly in your sleep, you heard a door open and close softly with a click. You hear footsteps approaching you and someone shaking your shoulder softly, but being so close to deep sleep, you don’t let it bother you. The shaking was soon accompanied by an angelic voice calling out your name. Annoyed, I reach my arm out and slap whatever it was making that annoying noise.

Jaejoong’s POV

He opened the door to his apartment and darkness welcomed him. He quietly took of his shoes before walking down the hallway. I thought I had told her not to leave until someone came home…He made his way down, and to his surprise, he saw a faint light coming from the living room. He slowly walked in, hoping not to alarm you, and was met with the sight of you sprawled across his sofa, sleeping. A smile slowly crept onto his face. Oh, I guess she stayed. He silently chuckled. How cute is she? He walked over the couch and knelt down till his face was level with yours.

Hesitatingly, he reached his arm out to shake your shoulder. After seeing that that wasn’t going to work, he quietly called out your name. As he did, he saw your eyebrows furrow, annoyance clearly apparent, yet he continued to try to wake you up. She has to go home! As much as waking her up seems impolite, she can’t stay here! What am I going to do if she doesn’t wake up?

He continued to shake you and call your name out, until you lifted your arm and slapped his arm. Shocked, he pulled back and watched as a small smile crept up on your face. Slowly, he reached out again to shake you and immediately that smile turned into a frown, your hand lifting up again, but this time slapping him on the face.

He moved back a bit, not liking this abuse at all, rather than softly like before, he said out loud, “Ms. ____! Please get up!”

Your POV

“Ms. ____! Please get up!”

You sat up with a start, your hair a mess and your eyes wild from having just woken up. You look around in shock, wondering where you were, when your eyes settled on Jaejoong. Huh? What’s he doing here?…Where is here though first? Without a word, you continue to inspect your surroundings, then you blink, the memories rushing back. Ah, I must have fallen asleep. But then what did I hit? You look down at your hand and then look back up at Jaejoong, a faint pink mark evident on his face.

You blush before saying, “Oh, hello. Did you just get here?”

Jaejoong gave a small strained smile, “Yes. I’m sorry for not having called to tell you I would be late.”

“Oh, no problem. I kind of figured you were going to be, you know, seeing as it is…” Your voice trailed off as you looked down at your watch, “1 in the morning…”

Ugh! I’m going to have no sleep tonight am I? Your face falls at this thought. And I’m going to have to walk home in the dark…You let your imagination loose. You rub your eyes with your hands, trying to wipe the sleep from them and then turn to sit up properly.

“Well, I think it’s more than time for me to go home.” You pick up your textbook and get up, looking around to see if you had everything you needed.

You bow to Jaejoong, wishing him a goodnight, but just as you walked past him, he grabbed a hold of your arm. “It’s late, let me drive you home?”

You blink, still tired, then, after weighing the pros and cons, you nod your head in agreement. You both walk out together and take the dreaded elevator down. No matter what, don’t break down in front of him. Having him think you’re crazy is no good! You both silently make your way to his car. You stopped in front of a black Audi. Unlike most black cars, this had a matt finish, so it didn’t shine obnoxiously, but rather had that understated look of luxury, much like his apartment. On the other hand, while it was a pretty cool car, it was also pretty sleek, meaning a very confined space.

You silently get into the car, willing your already racing heart to calm down. Just hold yourself together. It should be at max a 15 minute ride back. Remember, breathe in breathe out. You quietly gave him directions to your home and thankfully, due to there having been no traffic, you were back in front of your apartment in less than 10 minutes. Quietly you get out of your car and bow goodnight to Jaejoong, then, as quickly as could seem appropriate, you rush into your building, falling against the wall just beside the door. I made it! You slowly start to breathe normally. Am I getting better? With this thought in your mind, you slowly make your way up the stairs to your first floor apartment.

again...please comment!!!!my sis laughed like mad at the slapping part...teehee!!!!