Sisters' Forever

MEOWch

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!!this is my new years gift to you!!!!teehee!!!!hope you guys like!!!!therell be a continuation of this!!!!i just wanted to update...cuz its been forever since i last did!!!!...sorry bout that...you know the holidays...parties and stuff...anyways!!!!hope you guys like!!!!enjoy reading!!!!also...sorry bout the smallness of the pic...wanted one with his family...oh...and i found this interestingly cute!!!! http://jyj3.net/2011/01/05/pics-110105-jaejoong-with-his-family-calendar-2011/

You slept on the car ride to Jaejoong’s house, too tired from your crying fest the night before to be able to do anything else. When you got closer, he shook you awake and the butterflies that had settled in your stomach during the ride, woke up with a vengeance. You fix your hair and do some touch ups to your make up. What if they don’t like me? I know how much of a family man Jaejoong is, and if they don’t like me, then what? You fidget around, tapping the arm rest nervously.

Jaejoong slid you a sideways glance, covered your hand with his, bringing them up to his face and kissing your knuckles, before saying, “Calm down. If I love you, then they’ll love you.”

You give him a nervous smile, “Heh, sure, of course you’d say that…”, you mutter, looking out the window again.

To add to the nerves, I’m worried about him and what he’s not telling me. It must be something important, but I can’t even think what it could be. So frustrating…Eek! We’re nearly there. You pout, thinking about the meaning behind his silence, and upon Jaejoong’s slowing the car down, you quickly pull down the mirror again to check if you were presentable. The butterflies were making their way from your stomach to your throat, making you incapable of speech. You turn to Jaejoong, panic clearly written across your face and Jaejoong gave you a calm smile, telling you to calm down, which, of course, was impossible for you at this moment.

You step out of the car and wait for Jaejoong to walk around before walking up to the house, which was huge! My house is so tiny…but then again, he does have a huge family, 8 sisters… You watch as Jaejoong rang the bell, the flowers and wine you were holding in your hands were shaking and your heart beat doubled.

The door opened and there stood Jaejoong’s mom, who immediately pulled you into a hug, “So you’re the girl who stole my little boy’s heart?” She pulled back and took a good look at you, “My my, what a pretty little thing you are, no wonder Joongie took a liking to you.” She then gave Jaejoong a hug, before ushering you in.

You take of your shoes, and, having just a moment to yourself with Jaejoong, you whisper, amused, “Joongie?”

Jaejoong shot you a look, shaking his head in embarrassment, before stalking off, making you scramble to catch up to him. Once you’re by his side, you clutch onto his arm, hiding a bit behind him, knowing that he was leading you to his family. Jaejoong chuckled and shook his head at you, but you still stayed behind him a bit. His 8 sisters! You let go of his arm for a second to tug at the bottom of your dress, pulling it straight and fixing the wrinkles, before grabbing it again. You didn’t notice when Jaejoong stopped, so you ran right into him.

“Ouch!” You rub your nose, before peering around him to see his entire family sitting in the living room. “Heh…Hello.” You walk around and bow. “My name is ____.”

One by one each of his family members greeted you and finally you were able to sit, next to Jaejoong. You looked at each of the sisters, trying to commit their names to their faces to your memory, but you stopped at one sister, taking a good long look at her. Where have I seen her before? I know it was before we became a couple…but, I shouldn’t have seen her before, his family all lives so far away. As you take a closer look, it hits you. The girl Jaejoong brought home way back when, it’s her! Oh my gosh! I made such a fool of myself! You look at your clasped hands in your lap, a blush creeping its way up to your face. Please don’t recognize me! Please don’t!

“Do you remember me? I came over to Joongie’s once before while you were there”, his sister asked.

Darn it! You squeeze your eyes shut tightly before opening then again and lifting your head. “Really?” You stop to pretend to think back, “No, I’m sorry, I don’t remember.” You give a slight smile.

“Oh…well, no matter then.” Min Kyung said.

For awhile there was an awkward silence as everyone tried to make conversation with you, every attempt ending soon with a lull. Well, isn’t this just great. Meeting with the family with a major heaping of awkward, not the best combo…What do I do? I want them to like me! But I don’t know what to say…

All of a sudden, Jaejoong’s mom clapped her hands and got up. “You boys leave us girls alone now, go out and do whatever it is you do, we have some stuff to talk about.”

All the men silently got up and left, their faces revealing how relieved they were to be gone. You look up at Jaejoong with scared eyes, automatically grabbing his hand and tugging him down.

“Don’t leave me please!” You beg quietly.

“You’ll be fine, it’s not like they’re going to eat you.”

“There are 9 of them, plus various nieces, and one of me…who do you think will win?” You answer back, a bit uncomfortable at the thought of being bombarded with all the females of the house.

“They’ll love you, trust me.” With that Jaejoong slipped his hand out from yours, gave you a quick kiss before following his father and brother-in-laws out.

Oh my gosh! What am I going to do? You silently follow his mother and sisters to the kitchen, where you proceeded to sit at the table in there and help to start lunch by peeling onions. Great, now I’ll be crying too. Good thing I put on water proof mascara and eyeliner and not too much makeup. Smart thinking. It was silent for the first couple of minutes while everyone got organized, the end result being that you were trapped between two of his sisters and his mom was sitting right in front of you.

“So, what is it that you do ____?” Jaejoong’s mother said, breaking the silence.

“Oh, I’m still studying eomeoni, but I’m taking a break right now so that I can pay for my tuition.”

“That’s good to see you taking responsibility.” His mother was quiet for a bit. “What are you studying?”

“I’m studying to become a vet eomeoni.”

“That’s a good job, good good. You’ll do just fine.”

You bow your head slightly. I’ll do just fine? What does she mean by that?

“Maybe that’s one of the reasons Jaejoong likes you so much! You both share a common passion for animals!” Min Kyung exclaimed.

“I guess so, it was the reason why we met.” You say.

With that, you were bombarded with questions from everyone about your first meeting and your first impressions and whatnot. In no time you were comfortable enough with all of the woman, laughing together when you told them of how you had slapped Jaejoong that first night. You tell them all about the first couple of months you worked with Jaejoong, when you finally came upon the event that made you realize your feelings for him.

“That night…was it raining?” You stop to think a while. “Hmm, I think it was, but anyway, Jaejoong brought a girl home and I got so jealous that I ended up running away. I went home and cried that night, and that was how I realized I liked Jaejoong.”

All the girls muttered little things to you, to comfort you, all except for Min Kyung you just sat there.

“It wasn’t raining that night.” She said.

You blink and look at her, “How do you know?”

“Because I was the girl Jaejoong brought home. I thought you said you didn’t remember?” Min Kyung questioned.

You turn a bright shade of red. Me and my big mouth! You give a little laugh, “I kind of lied…” You laugh awkwardly again.

“But why?”

“I was embarrassed at my behaviour that’s why. I was so rude, running out like that and all.” You dropped your head down into your hands, the smell of onions making your nose wrinkle and eyes water, before lifting it back up, “And to think, it was just his sister! Never had I felt more embarrassed…”

They all just laughed again and you look up surprised, especially at Min Kyung’s laugh.

“Dear, trust me, that’s not the worst you could do. You should have seen me when…” And she launched into a story of an incident when she and her husband were still dating.

After that each of his sisters started telling their own stories, interrupting each other to fix mistakes and what not. The kitchen filled with laughter, the awkward atmosphere which had dominated before was replaced with a comfortable, almost sister like, atmosphere. You join in and tell your own embarrassing stories, both from your relationship with Jaejoong and from your life before him. So this is what it must feel like to have sisters? In no time lunch was done.

“Whatever was said in this room stays in here okay?” One of the sisters said, “Especially the stuff we said about our husbands.”

You laugh and nod your head, grabbing the salad and following them out to the patio, helping to set the table. The day seemed all the more better, and the morning’s troubles had slipped out of your mind. Over lunch, the comfort from the time spent in the kitchen continued on, laughter reigning instead of silence.

 hope you guys liked!!!!remember!!!!theres a continuations!!!!again...HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!!!hope you all have an awesome year!!!!please comment!!!!