Behind Closed Doors

MEOWch

yay!!!!another update!!!!teehee!!!!unnie umma...i spoil you too much...is this what you were looking for????sooo...ive got more planned!!!!and because ive hit a writers block with my other story...though i wish it wasnt there since my dongsaengs leaving tomorrow...it cant be helped,therefore...more updates for this story!!!!teehee!!!!anyways...hope you like!!!!also...since i try to make the pics relevent...i dont think this one is...but...its too cute!!!!and where i got my chappie title from...teehee!!!!

True to his words, after that first morning there was no more breakfast in bed. What Jaejoong had failed to mention to you though was that he would make you breakfast every morning. You not being an early riser, let him cook, though you were pretty decent in the kitchen. Other than breakfast, Jaejoong and you took turns cooking dinner and lunch was your responsibility. Since Jaejoong usually was gone for lunch, you ate by yourself, only occasionally waking up early enough to make him a lunchbox. Nothing much really changed in your relationship, except for the fact that because you and him were living together, you were able to spend more time together.

If this is what spending the rest of my life with Jaejoong is going to be like, well, I wouldn’t mind. These past two months have been so blissful!

Over dinner one day, a wonderfully cooked steak courtesy of you this time, Jaejoong kept tossing you glances, his eyes a bit troubled. Wanting to give him time, you continue eating. He’s been distracted like this all day, and it’s not like that ‘off into my own world’ distracted. Did something happen? You clear your throat a little, but still he didn’t say much. You cleared the dishes after you were done, but whatever it was, it still hadn’t come out. As you begin to wash the dishes, you were surprised to see that Jaejoong didn’t get up to join you, as he always did, instead he continued to sit, his fingers tip to tip in deep concentration. Seriously, if he doesn’t spit it out soon, I’m going to get mad. You finish and go to sit on the couch, turning the TV on to some drama. A second later, you feel the sofa dip down as Jaejoong joined you, his arm going around your shoulders, cuddling you to him. You lean your head onto his shoulder, intertwining his hand with yours.

“Hey Jae, what’s up?” You tilted your head up so you could see his face.

He looked down, “Nothing.”

“Something’s bothering you, I want to know.”

He didn’t reply, and frustrated, you pull away from him, moving over to the far side of the couch, bringing your legs up so that your feet pressed against his side, crossing your arms.

“Fine then, whatever.”

Jaejoong stared at you, your anger surprising him. This was the first time you and Jaejoong had gotten this close to a fight. I guess it was bound to happen soon. Ugh, I don’t like feeling like this, and to top it off, he’s got another concert tour coming up. Tears of frustration and anger fell from your eyes and you quickly lifted your hands to your face, trying to wipe them off without causing a fuss. At the sight of your tears, Jaejoong quickly pushed your legs off the couch, grabbing you into a hug when there was space.

“Hey, shh…” Jaejoong pulled away your hands to reveal your face and brushed off you tears with the pad of his thumb softly. “Sweetie, don’t cry.”

Instead, the tears flowed faster, and again you pushed him away, getting up to get away from him. Jaejoong stood up too, making a move to come closer, but you held your hand up, giving him a warning with your eyes to not come any closer. Sniffling, you try to stop crying, finally reaching a point where you were able to talk.

“Don’t, okay?” Seeing Jaejoong try to take a stop closer once you had calmed down. “All day you’ve been like this, all day, okay? Sure maybe you aren’t used to it, but its been almost a year, you should give me some consideration. Don’t you know how worried I’ve been, thinking something bad had happened? I feel so helpless.” You glare at him when he opened his mouth to speak. “You don’t like to see me worry over something, even the slightest thing. You’re always helping me out whenever I need it. How do you know? Because I bother to share with you, that’s how. I feel so insignificant right now, thinking I’m not important enough for you to share your worries with me.” You shake your head, at lost for words, and the days emotions getting the better of you. “You know what? I don’t care anymore, you don’t want to share, fine with me. Goodnight.”

You turned and walked back to your room. As you passed Jaejoong’s room, Vick and Jiji padded out, having sensed the tension that was in the air, and, as though they knew what had passed, followed you to your room.

“____”, Jaejoong called from the living room, but you ignored him, locking the door to your room, before falling against it, bursting into tears again.

So frustrating, this man! Junsu and Yoochun had told me he likes to keep things to himself so others don’t worry, but I’m his girlfriend for god’s sake! I’m not just any other person. Still crying, you get ready for bed, Jiji snuggled in your arms, while Vick slept at your feet. Slowly the tears subsided and you fell asleep.

sorry for talking so much...anyways!!!!howd you like it????please comment!!!!