Star Light Star Bright

MEOWch

first off...this chap is especially dedicated to you unnie umma!!!!teehee!!!!though this story is for you...anyways!!!!dont be mad at appa too long!!!!trust me!!!!hell make it up to you!!!!teehee!!!!btw...see!!!!i didnt steal your bias!!!!teehee!!!!

kk...so...um...first off!!!!happy christmas eve everyone!!!!listening to sm's the warmest gift album...teehee!!!!hope yall have a good one and a good holiday!!!!hopefully ill have a couple more chaps up...my christmas present to all you awesome readers out there!!!!you make me berry berry happy!!!!teehee!!!!enjoy!!!!

You spent the day with him doing nothing, and when night fell, you were hesitant to leave. Luckily you were able to prolong your separation because Jaejoong drove you home. When you finally arrived in front of your apartment, you sat in his car, making no move to leave. Why does this day have to end? It was so perfect…

Sighing, you finally open the door, getting ready to leave, but to your surprise Jaejoong got out too. Silently, he followed you up the stairs to your apartment door. You stood there awkwardly, wondering whether you should invite him in or not. I don’t particularly want him to come in, considering the mess…He’ll start cleaning up immediately. Squaring your shoulders, you turn to stare at him full on.

“I guess it’s time for to say goodnight huh?” Your nose wrinkles at the thought of leaving. “I’ll see you tomorrow bright and early then!”

You fumble with your keys and in time had your door unlocked, and yet Jaejoong had said nothing. What’s he thinking about? You don’t open the door, not wanting the messy life you lead expose itself.

Jaejoong’s POV

We were standing in front of her home like two silent idiots. Say something! But what? I don’t want you to go? I’m going to sound too needy. Come back home with me? Well, I don’t want her thinking I’m just after one thing and that one thing too…He continued to stand there. He said nothing even after she said goodnight, and watched as she opened her door. I think now would be a good time to say something…

“Good night.” He quickly leaned down and pressed a chaste kiss on your forehead before turning around and walking away.

Aish. Seriously? All you can think of is good night? He shakes his head, silently berating himself all the way home.

 Your POV

The next morning, you walk to work, your mind filled with happy thoughts of spending the day with Jaejoong again, that you were practically skipping down the street. The elevator ride wasn’t as bad as it used to be and when you were finally in front of his apartment, your stomach filled with butterflies of happiness. Before knocking, you smoothed your clothes and fixed yourself up, even though there was nothing wrong with the way you looked. You knocked on the door, anticipating seeing Jaejoong in his casual clothes, his hair ruffled from sleep, but when the door finally opened, you were shocked to find him dressed in a suit, all ready to go out.

“Oh…morning!” You slide in past him.

Jaejoong gave you a rueful smile, “My manager called this morning saying that we had an unexpected interview. I’m sorry.”

He followed you as you went through the motions of getting comfortable in the apartment. You said nothing and Jaejoong continued to tag along, a pout on his face, but gone unnoticed because you didn’t spare him even one glance. He can’t even call to tell me? Is this what it’s going to be like? I wonder, will we be able to even spend a lot of time together?

Tired of having you ignore him, Jaejoong reached around you from the back, stopping you in your tracks as he gave you a back hug, while he whispered in your ear, “I’ll be back at night. I’ll make us some dinner and we’ll go out.” He turned you around so that you were face to face with him. “Hmm. How does that sound?”

You eyed him carefully, before shooting a bright smile. “You better make me something good then!”

Jaejoong gave a wide smile, before leaning down to give you a peck on your lips, then, turning red, he quickly rushed out, leaving you standing there, a blank look on your face. He kissed me again! Yay! When you felt Vick’s cold, wet nose nudge your hand, you reached down and picked the big dog up, giving him a huge hug, before finally dropping him, his weight a bit too much for you. Jiji was staring at the two of you from his perch on the couch, when he was lifted up by you and you danced around crazily with him in your arms, giddy from happiness.

The day passed in anticipation of his return. You constantly stared at the clock, willing time to move faster. Why is the hand moving so slowly? Is it broken? You checked to see if the batteries were working, but of course, the time wasn’t lying to you. Slowly the hand struck 8 and you started to calm yourself, not wanting to look like a silly girl in front of Jaejoong, but the hour quickly passed and it was soon 9. Still waiting for his return, your mood drops a level. Is he going to be late? Did he forget about me? When it turned 10, you sat down on the couch, all the happiness and anticipation disappearing. The least he could do is call! I haven’t even eaten… As you steamed over his lateness, your cell phone buzzed, indicating that you had gotten a text message.

Hey, come down to the lobby, I’m waiting.

You blink at the screen. Not even a call, a text message? Sighing, you get up and go down. Well, maybe he’s just not used to having someone else to care about, like me… You walk into the lobby and you see Jaejoong waiting for you, a rose in his hands and a box of chicken in the other.

He gave you a rueful smile, silently handing you the rose, “Sorry about this. I know I promised to cook dinner for you, but I doubt you’d want to wait another hour.”

“It’s fine. Chicken’s good”, you answer, a bit coldly.

“Are you mad?” You stare at him wordlessly, causing him to wince a bit. “Sorry. After the interview, we had to go see our boss and, well, things just ran over.”

“It’s fine, I understand.”

Grabbing your hand, he tugged you outside to his waiting Audi, “Come on, let’s go somewhere. We can eat the chicken there.”

You stare out silently, thankful that Jaejoong had thoughtfully left the windows open a bit, your anger starting to seep out. As you continued looking at the night landscape, you notice that you were on your way to the Han river.

“We’re going to the Han river? But it’s cold out…”

“I know, that’s why I’ve got blankets and hot coffee. I’ve always wanted to go to the river with my girlfriend, and I thought, what better first date then something as memorable as this? But if you don’t want to, I guess we could go somewhere else…”

Oh my gosh! This man! Such a sweet talker! How can I say no to this? How can I stay mad?

“No!” Jaejoong smiled at your strong protest. “No, let’s go, it’ll be fun!” You say, a bit more calm.

Within minutes, the river appeared in front of you, and you both got out of the car, you holding the blankets, while Jaejoong carried the food. As you walked down to the riverside, you feel Jaejoong’s hand brush against yours. A second later, you felt the warmth of his hand once again.

You turn to look at him, your head tilted to the side in amusement. “Are you trying to get me to hold hands?”

Embarrassed at having been caught, Jaejoong slowly said, “Do you want to?”

Laughing, you grab his hand, relishing at the warmth of them as they heated your cold hand. Finally you reach the benches that lined the river, sitting down on one. Jaejoong wrapped a blanket around you, before wrapping one around himself, and you two sat there looking at the peaceful scene of the dark water rushing past you, the twinkling lights of Seoul shimmering on the water’s surface. When you finished eating, you got up to throw away the carton of chicken and the cups the coffee had been in.

When you returned, you saw that Jaejoong had taken out another blanket. Lifting your eyebrow, you sit back down, to find that that extra blanket was to wrap around you two, forcing you to sit closer to him. Smiling at the sweet gesture, you lean into Jaejoong, looking up to look at the stars.

“What are you thinking about?” Jaejoong muttered, his warm breath tickling your forehead.

“Nothing.”

If thinking about happy I am and how much I don’t want this night to end counts as nothing.

“Hmm.”

 Jaejoong’s POV

“Nothing.” She said back, her voice quiet.

“Hmm.”

I don’t want this night to end.

Your POV

Finally it got too cold for you two to handle, so you got up and made your way to the car, this time holding hands all the way. About halfway there, Jaejoong tucked your intertwined hands into his jacket pocket, making you blush. Oh my gosh! Just like in the dramas! You got into the car and when you saw your apartment ahead, you let out a small sigh.

“Is something wrong?”

“No.” I just don’t want to go home.

Once again, Jaejoong went up with you to your apartment and when standing in front of your apartment, the day finally caught up with you and you let out a little yawn.

“Sleepy?”

“No”, you let out another little yawn, “Yeah…maybe just a bit.”

Jaejoong chuckled, before pushing open your door, “Go sleep, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Schedule?”

“Nope, tomorrow will be our first full official day together as a couple.”

You smiled and as you turned to go into your room, Jaejoong caught hold of your chin and he quickly leaned down and gave you a long sweet goodnight kiss.

“Sleep well.”

And with that he left.

did you like????hope you did!!!!btw...he really wants to the han river and hold hands with his gf!!!!i find that sooo adorable!!!!teehee!!!!anyways...please comment!!!!thnx!!!!