Toy Story Of Horror

MEOWch

teehee!!!!so now the unnie ive been writing this story for has been promoted to umma!!!!hihi new umma!!!!hope you like!!!!its long this time!!!!teehee!!!!anyways...to everyone...hope you like!!!!made an effort..which wasnt much since memories are suppossed to be in detail...to make it longer!!!!hopefully my uber short chapters will now be far and few in between now!!!!teehee!!!!anyways...enjoy!!!!

You were the youngest child, with 2 older brothers, one was four years older and the other two. You being a girl, you used to play by yourself and were often subjected to teasing by your brothers. Your only solace came when you turned four.

That year, for your birthday, your parents bought you a life sized dollhouse, furnished exactly like a real house. You had a kitchen, a bedroom, everything, though it was a bit cramped. The door even locked! Of course, you being a small girl, the house was also pretty small, it easily fit in anywhere. You used to spend all your time playing in that house, it had become your second home and you would even eat in there.

Since you spent most of your time playing in the dollhouse, the torment you used to endure before from your brothers subsided a little bit. There was no way that they could bother you because they couldn’t fit into your little house. Months went on and you happily continued playing in there. Little by little, your brothers started to become frustrated, that being reasonable because they had lost the one thing that provided them most of their amusement.

One day, your parents left you home alone with your brothers because you three had not wanted to go with them to run errands. You were playing peacefully in your dollhouse, which had been moved out to the backyard due to it being summer. As you were playing, you suddenly felt yourself moving and as you were being pushed, you heard the little click of the door being locked. Frightened, you started to yell and banged at the door.

“Please oppa! Stop pushing me! Let me out! Please!” You continued to bang against the walls, tears streaming down your face.

Finally, as though your brothers had listened to you, the house came to a standstill. Sniffing, you wiped away your tears and made your way to the door, successfully unlocking it, but when you tried to push it open, you found that you couldn’t. Panicking, you continued to push at the door, willing it to open with every push. The tears that had stopped, were now rolling uncontrollably down your face. You started to shout and scream for your oppas, but all you heard was the sound of their laughter slowly fading as they moved away, finally hearing the click of the door to the house closing, signalling that you were now by yourself outside.

Helplessly, you continued to push at the door. The dollhouse had one other feature, well, more of an absence of a feature, there were no windows, so your only escape was that door, which was now blocked. Finally, you stopped and sat down on the floor, all your energy having been drained up from the crying and pushing. As you sat there, you prayed that your brothers would come soon to let you out.

Suddenly, you hear a crack, and seconds later, raindrops thundered down onto the roof of your dollhouse. You were out in the middle of a rainstorm. If the noise wasn’t enough, the wind was so strong that it shook your little house side to side, increasing in intensity every couple of minutes before dying down, then starting up again. You huddled yourself up, shivering, shouting and shrieking with all your might until finally your voice gave up and you were left whispering in a hoarse voice.

As you continued to sit there, you suddenly realized how dark it was inside that house, its darkness seemed to swallow you right up. Your eyes widened as you started to gasp for air. It seemed as the walls were starting to push in, you could feel the wall at your feet and back move closer. Your gasps became more frequent and urgent, you were starting to see stars at the corner of your eyes.

Help me! Help me please someone…Mommy? Daddy? Oppa?…Anyone? The rain did nothing but increase your agitation, the wind now rocking the house violently. Slowly, you couldn’t take anymore and bit by bit, the stars increased and you passed out, curled up in a cold ball.

How long you were out in the rain for, you don’t know, but you do know that by the time you regained consciousness, the rain has seized to a drizzle, but you were still trapped in the little house. Renewed with energy, you started to shriek at the top of your lungs, hoping that your parents were looking for you. You continued to shriek for sometime, until you finally heard footsteps. The house started to move again, and the movement startled you so much that you started crying and shouting all over again.

“Shh! Be quiet! We’re getting you out! Stop being such a big baby.”

“…Oh…oppa?” You stuttered, your lips numb with cold.

“Who else dummy? Be quiet now.” Your eldest brother said.

Finally the house stopped moving and you quickly got up and rushed out the door. When you were finally standing in the open air, you gasped for air, falling because your legs had gone numb from cold and inactivity. The tears started up again and seeing that you couldn’t move, you eldest brother piggy backed you back into the house.

“If you tell Mom and Dad, then we’ll do it again!” Your brother threatened, adding, “Don’t you dare snitch understand?” Then he left along with your other brother, leaving you on the couch, sobbing with relief.

The ordeal you had gone through left you tired and you curled up on the couch, sleeping. Soon, you felt someone shaking you and when you opened your eyes, you looked right into the worried eyes of your mother.

“____, are you okay? What are you doing here?”

“Mommy…”, you whisper softly, before a coughing fit racked your body.

You don’t know what happened after that, but you knew that you had fallen sick. Your tired body had not been able to protect itself from the cold, and in the end, you developed pneumonia. You got better and you also forgot about that fateful rainy day. Once you were cleared to be able to play wherever you wished, you went back out to your dollhouse. The moment you stepped into it though, panic gripped your body and you ran back into the house, crying, the memories of that day playing in your mind. After that, you dared not step into the dollhouse, opting to stay inside in your room and playing with your dolls there.

2 years passed without incident and you forgot about it totally. Your mom used to pick you up from your school, and one afternoon, while you were on your way back home, you two got into an accident. Since your mother drove a small car, the impact crushed the car in closer and you flipped. As you lay there, hanging upside down, waiting for the emergency crew, you started to have trouble breathing. As you continued to hang, you suddenly felt that the road was reaching up to meet your head and the doors on either side were starting to move closer. You became dizzy, partially due to you hyperventilating, but the other due to the feelings you were beginning to experience.

You held onto your consciousness just until the firemen came and had managed to get you out of the car safely. In the arms of a fireman, you fainted, waking only once you were in the hospital. Finding yourself in an unfamiliar place, you begin to panic again, calming a bit only when you saw your father.

“Sweetheart! Finally, you’re awake!” Your dad gingerly hugged you to him.

“Daddy, where am I?”

“In the hospital, there was a little accident, but you’re fine love.” Your dad brushed your bangs aside and kissed you on the forehead.

“Where’s mommy?” You pull away, searching for her.

“Oh, she’s fine, she’s sleeping over here.” Your dad left you to pull away the white curtain that separated your cot from your mother’s.

He walked back to you and pulled his chair closer to you. “Thank god you two are alright.” He mumbled into your hand as you lay back down. “You two were really lucky.”

You remained in the hospital for a couple more days for observation and finally you were able to go home. Everything was fine, until you went to sleep. In your dreams, you found yourself back in your dollhouse, but it was starting to shrink around you, the roof forcing you to bend your head and the walls making your arms squeeze themselves to your body. You awoke screaming and in a cold sweat. Passing it off as nightmares due to the accident, your parents left you after calming you down. The dreams continued for a couple more months, but then you started to feel the same panic when awake. If the door to the bathroom shut while you were brushing your teeth, you began to feel short of breath in an instance.

Your parents started to worry about you, wondering why you were experiencing all of this. As the symptoms continued, your family decided to take you to a psychologist. He asked you a bunch of questions about the accident and your dreams.

“I’m afraid that the accident triggered a bad memory, something about a dollhouse?” The psychologist told your parents after the consultation.

“Well, she used to have a dollhouse she played with all the time, but bad memories? She loved that dollhouse.” Your parents answered.

With this, the psychologist decided he wanted to see your symptoms in person. Surreptitiously, he led you to a much smaller room and the moment you stepped into the room, he closed the door trapping you in there. When you realized that you were in the small, dim room alone, you felt the pressure on your lungs increase. Soon you were tucked into yourself tightly, on the verge of fainting, when the doctor finally opened the door and let you out.

He confirmed that you had claustrophobia, and prescribed you pills to help calm you and scheduled you for weekly appointments with him. These appointments were set up to help you get rid of your nightmares and to help you control your symptoms. With his help, you learned how to calm yourself enough so that you would be able to take your medication and once you had the medication, they helped to calm you down further so that the symptoms subsided to such a point that they were barely existent.

“So, that’s about it. I still carry around the pills, but I try not to take them.” You exhaled, while you dug through your bag to take out the bottle of pills you had with you 24/7. “I try to calm myself down, I don’t particularly like taking them unless I have no other choice. I guess I forgot about them last night.” You shrug your shoulders, putting the bottle back in.

Jaejoong just looked at you, still absorbing what you had told him, an expression of slight horror on his face.

You smile at him and add softly, “The end,” trying to be funny, but eliciting no smile from him.

Jaejoong’s POV

She went through all of that? And at such a young age? This girl, sitting in front of me smiling off her troubles, was tormented like this? He slightly shook his head, rage building in him as he thought about what your brothers had done to you. They deserve to be punished! How could they do this to their younger sibling?

“Did you still say nothing about what your brothers had done to you?” He asked through clenched teeth.

“No, there was no point. What was done was done. I couldn’t change the past, I had to live in the present and look to the future. No point dwelling on something that would make no difference. Anyways, they felt pretty bad about what had happened and spoiled me after that.” She smiles.

He shook his head. “You didn’t tell your parents? Who cares if it didn’t change anything, they deserved to be punished!”

She smiles softly, “But don’t you see Jaejoong? They were, they have to live with the guilt that I probably wouldn’t be like this if it wasn’t for them. Do you know who was always at my side first whenever I felt slightly uneasy, whether it was due to my claustrophobia or something else?” Upon seeing him shake his head, she continued, “It was my brothers. You can’t blame them for what they did. They were young and their only fault was that they enjoyed teasing me. It’s what boys do…or at least I think, I wouldn’t know seeing as I’m a girl.” She laughed awkwardly, trying to fix the mood.

Silently he got up from his seat, tugged her off of hers and crushed her to him. She’s so strong, so forgiving…so perfect. I’m a lucky ducky.

so im pretty sure jaejoong doesnt say lucky ducky...but ive gotten addicted to it and couldnt help myself...teehee!!!!please comment!!!!