A Furry Meeting

MEOWch

unnie!!!!not finished yet...but getting there!!!!teehee!!!!how do you like so far????im luving writing this!!!!happy early christmas!!!!hope you like!!!!

um...not much to say...other than that i dont really know jaejoong...so...i tried my best...enjoy!!!!

“Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!”

A hand shoots out from under the covers, grasping at the various objects on the night table, until it finally finds the source of the noise. After pressing the snooze button, the hand sneaks back in and a sigh is heard from under the blanket.

5 minutes later, the alarm rings yet again, and once more is turned off.

5 minutes later, the alarm rings yet again, and you sit up annoyed, turning to glare at the despicable object that was making all that noise.

“Ugh! Fine! I’m up!” You push the covers aside in a huff and slip on your bunny slippers. “Happy? You won…” You grumble as you make your way to the bathroom.

Still tired, you begin to get ready to face the day. Eyes closed, you sit on the sink counter while you brush your teeth. After brushing, you splash your face with cold water, the sting from it waking you up enough so that you could bathe.

You plod into the kitchen, opening the fridge and looking in dismay at the emptiness of it. Ugh, grocery shopping…why do I put you off? You grab the one egg that was inside and the half empty bag of bread and proceed to make an omelette. You glance at the coffee cup clock hanging in your kitchen and notice the time. 5:30...what am I doing up? Your mood falling even further, you prepare a cup of coffee to help you wake up. Oh, that’s right…stupid new employer wants me there by 7. You let out another sigh and quietly sit down at the table, slowly munching on your breakfast.

You go back to your room and change, though you were tempted to walk out in your monkey pyjamas. You don skinny jean and a simple dark blue shirt. Don’t want to get my clothes ruined. You think about what it was that you were going to be doing everyday from now on and nod at your choice of clothing. It’s not like I’m out to impress anyone. You put on some makeup, small hoop earrings, stuff your bag with your cell phone, a book and your iPod, before heading out. You put on your sneakers and grab a sweater from the closet.

As you walk out your building, you are met with a blast of chilly air. Sighing, you make your way out to the deserted street, save for that occasional car that passed by. That’s right, what sane person would be up and about at 6 in the morning. Who is this person and why are they set on torturing me? Sighing, you start the long walk to your employer’s place.

On such a cold day, it would have been sensible to take the bus or subway, but you shudder at the thought of entering any enclosed mode of transportation. Good thing I’m used to walking, otherwise I would die!

You were still in university, training to become a vet, but because you were supporting yourself, you worked as a temp, doing any odd jobs that were tossed your way. Strangely though, this job, unlike the others, was permanent. You were to baby sit for at least the next 6 months. Hmm…I never did ask what I was babysitting did I? Eh, kids or pets, how hard can it be?

After the 45 minute walk, you finally reach your destination and you stood standing in front of the apartment complex that was in front of you, the exclusiveness of it just exuding from the look of the building. Oh, look, there’s even a doorman. You slowly approach the entrance and upon giving the doorman your name, you were ushered in.

You have no choice, but to take the elevator up, seeing as your employer lived in the penthouse suite. From the moment the elevator door closed, your palms begin to sweat, your breathing coming to an almost complete standstill, the memories of that one night bombarding you. When the doors finally opened, you practically fall out. You bend over, one hand on the wall beside you, while trying to calm yourself again. Don’t worry. Nothing happened. See, you’re in one piece. But why does he have to live on the utmost top floor? I could have taken the stairs otherwise. How rich is this person?

After having calmed down, you look up and realize that unlike what you would normally find in an apartment complex, you were in an enclosed space, the door to the apartment right in front of you. You look down at your watch and realize that you were 10 minutes early. Should I knock? I am early…maybe they won’t be happy about that…Eh, what do I care, they need me and I’m tired! You walk up to the door hesitantly and ring the bell.

You take a step back, waiting for the door to open. You hear a bark coming from inside and footsteps hurrying to answer. Finally the door opened and you were met with the beautiful face of the one and only Kim Jaejoong.

please comment!!!!how was it????oh...and is his cat in a box????