7: Date#6: Shopping & Duet in Making

Can This Be Real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon was early to fetch me today.

Jo: Ohayo…(Japanese - Good morning).

I greeted him as I entered his car.

Taec: Is there anywhere you want to go?

Jo: Do you think we can go to a CD shop... and...

Taec: Let me guess... a bookstore?

Jo: Wow, Oppa is really smart!

Taec: Ha..let’s go eat first before we go shopping.

Jo: Thanks Taec Oppa.

We had some glass noodles for breakfast then we went to a shopping mall.

Taecyeon then took me to a CD shop inside, where we spent quite some time, browsing all the CDs.

I went to the Classical Music and was looking over. Taecyeon came to my side as well.

Taec: You like these kind of music too?

Jo: Yes, but actually I wanted to buy some for my Papa.

Taec: Oh I see. If it’s okay, let me buy for him, as a gift to your parents. Oh how about we go shopping for your mom too?

Jo: It’s okay, Taec Oppa, you don’t have to.

Taec: Come on. It’s on me.

Jo: When you are ready to visit them then you buy those.

Taec: What? Seriously?

Jo: Remember I wrote on my wish list that I wanna run away to my homeland. Maybe if you are visiting my parents then you can buy for them. Okay?

Taec: Okay then.

Next, We went to find a bookstore.

Taec: Oh yeah I don’t know if you can find your kind of books here, it’s mostly Hangguk Go. (Korean Language)

Jo: Just lead the way baby. I grabbed his arm as he went into a bookstore. I found the English and Language section. I took a long time in there reading and selecting books. Taecyeon had also bought a few books too.

Taec: So is there anywhere else to go?

Jo: Let’s just walk around.

We walked freely as he swung my hands like kids. He entered a shop that sold hats. He immediately looked around interestingly. We both then fooled around picking up all sorts of fashionable and funny hats. We were messing the shop too much. The shop assistant was observing closely. I felt guilty if we went out empty-handed, so we both pick two black and white matching caps. Next, We went to an optical shop, once again he messed around again.

Jo: Oppa, let’s buy this sun glasses.

I thought it would be polite to buy something again. He was walking and about to enter another shop before I pulled him back since I was linking his arm.

Jo: Let’s go and get a drink, I am tired of walking already.

While we were filming, I notice that his fans were swarming nearby to catch a glance of him. So it would be best to find somewhere quiet. We were in the midst of eating our dessert when the staff handed us the mission card again,

To: Taecyeon and Jolene:

Since this is one of your wishlist Compose a duet. Sele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter