3: Date#2 Skate & Namsan

Can This Be Real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon came and fetch me early in the morning. As I enter the car, he was holding a bouquet of rose and hand it to me.

Taec: Here. Roses for you.

I took the bouquet and smiled all the way

Jo: it's really so sweet of you. Thank you very much.

He took me to a café where we had an American breakfast, bacon and eggs and for me hot chocolate. Jo: Guess you must miss this very much… since you were staying in America before.

Taec: Huh? You mean this? But I can eat this in Korea too.

Jo: Do you ever miss your life there in America?

Taec: Sometimes, there is less stress there except for studying.

He laughed a little. I took out  something for him today which I should have given yesterday.

Jo: Here. It's a little something from me, Hope you like it.

Taec: For me? Thanks. Can I open it?

Jo: Sure. Go ahead.

I was looking at his expression as he unwrapped the present, hoping that he will like it. He looked a little surprised.

Jo: I am trying to figure out what kind of impressive gift I should get for a guy. So ...I.hope you don't find it cheap looking.

He held out a beaded key chain where I made the letters "O" and "K".

Taec: it's nice. OK!

Then he took out the beaded bracelet.

Jo: I choose black and white beads so it can suits all of your outfits. That is, If you willing to wear.

Taec: its cool. I see you made my initial there.

He smiled as he look at it. The bracelet is black whereas the letters "T" and "Y" is in white.

Jo: Let me put it on for you.

The crew came by again with a blue card. Taecyeon took it from them.

Taec: Mmmm. It is another mission.

MISSION: BUCKET LIST.

To Taecyeon & Jolene

Today you will have to make wish list/things to do /something to learn from each other. List out at least 5 each that you can do together

Jo: Wooh...

Taec: Okay lets start!

WISH LIST

Jolene

★ Learn Korean Language

★ Go to Korea's popular sites

★Amusement Park

★Camping

★Hiking

★Skating

★Runaway to my homeland

 

Taecyeon

★Visit Taiwan Hot Spots

★ Make a Duet together

★ Just do everything that couple should do : Movies, cycling ,picnics, etc.

Jo: I think I better stop theres a lot to do already, and the last part you wrote were a lot of things we can do together actually. So what are we going to do next?

Taec: Let's try skating?

Jo: Huh... I dont know how.

Taec: Why did you write that then?

He pointed to the line I wrote.

Jo: Actually I wanted to learn to skate too. There are a lot of activities that I dont know how to do, like cycling and swimming too.

Taec: Okay, don't worry, I will teach you

Jo: Okay please take care of me

Taec: Yes Tian Xing

Jo: Lets go Taec Oppa

 

 

Next Venue: Skating Rink

When we arrived at the skating rink, Taecyeon helped me to choose a pair of skates and put it on for me, I refused to let him at first as it is quite embarrassing for some one to put on my shoes, but he keep insisting and said that is alright so I just let him.

After that, I tried to stand up but immediately I fell down. Taecyeon was in front of me so he grabbed me immediately. I was so lucky I didnt fall flat on the floor instead.

I feel very shy and my heart kept racing fast. He took my hand and guided me out into the rink. I held my other hand on to the side of the rink, sliding slowly and clumsily.

He held my hand pretty tightly as if afraid that I would fall. I let go of the hand that held on to the side and tried hard to skate steadily but I fell down instantly. He then quickly held me up.

I repeated the process a hundred times maybe, and each time we would be helping me up. While we are doing this, our laughter never stop.

Jo: Sorry, I am very clumsy.

Taec: It's okay. Maybe I should hold both of your hands instead.

So he tried to skate backwards holding me slowly. I was skating much better but after a while I fall flat on him. I think he was in pain as I took quite a fall. I quickly sat up.

Jo: Sorry, are you okay?

I asked quickly, worried that he is hurt. He smiled slightly

Taec: I am okay. Lets get some rest first.

I asked him to skate alone while I rest. He is really quite good at it. He is making a little performance there. I couldn't resist it and took out my mobile to record him. After that, he came over to me.

Taec: Come, let's try again.

Jo: This is really hard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter