23: Date #16 Break up trip (2)

Can This Be Real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The next morning, we had our breakfast at the outdoors of the hotel. It was very serene as we enjoyed our meal while catching a view from there.

As planned, we went to the Museum of Tricky Art, I can't help but to take photo of each and every one of those funny works of art there. We adjourned to lunch in a restaurant where Taecyeon treated the staffs as well.

Jo: Cai mogae Sipnida (Korean- Thank you for the meal)

Taec repeated: Caimogae Sipnida.

Jo: Kai Dong (Mandarin Let's eat)

Taec: Itaiki masu (Japanese Lets eat)

Jo: Are we competing? Bon apetit!

Taec: Ah you win!

A staff chuckled as he was sitting beside us.

Staff: That's why you are both called the multilingual couple.

After lunch, Taecyeon drove us to the seaside where we boarded on a ship.

Taec: We are going to watch some dolphins today.

I squealed and hugged him

Jo: Really Oppa? Ni zhen hao (Mandarin You are so nice)

Taec: I got a feeling I might be left behind again.

Jo: No,no you won't be.

We went leaning over the fence while looking at the sea. The wind was blowing so strongly that it made me very excited and relaxed at the same time.

Taecyeon was at my back, he stretched my arms wide.

Taec: I am flying!

I laughed as he imitated a scene from Titanic

Jo: I am flying!

I repeat after him. Just then, something caught my eye, they were jumping so high and it felt like they were dancing in the sea.

Jo: Look! Its the dolphins.

Taec: Wow! That was magnificent!

He wrapped me against him and landed his chin on my head. There were many dolphins which followed the ship. They made a gleeful sound as if they were very happy. It was really sensational.

It was late in the afternoon when we went back to the hotel.

Taec: let's take a nap now, dinner at the same time and place. See you later.

After I have freshened up in the shower, I prepared to take a nap. But it is difficult since we were sharing our rooms with the crews as well. Nevertheless, I closed my eyes and try to rest.

In the evening, Taecyeon held my hand and led me to a candle lit table, pulling a chair for me to sit.

Jo: Thanks.

He heaved a sigh.

Taec: Our la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter