Introducing, YouTube

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A heavy sigh escaped the brunette's lips as she fell on the couch after their shooting and let out a groan. This caught her friends' attention and looked worriedly at her. "You alright, Sica?" Yuri tilted her head as she was fixing her hair. "You've been really worn out today, huh?" Taeyeon sat next to the girl with worried eyes. "I'm fine. I guess I'm just stressed." Jessica ruffled her wavy brown locks and shook her head.

 

"Don't worry, Jessi. I'm pretty sure you can relax for thus weekend." Tiffany tried to cheer her best friend up. "That's right. You'll be with your family this weekend, right, unnie?" Yoona grinned and Jessica nodded her head with a light smile. "You're right. Maybe I can get some rest and catch up on my sleep." Hearing this, the rest of the girls giggled and Jessica crinkled her nose. "Yah! Are you making fun of me?"

 

"Ani. We just all thought of the same joke." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, earning a glare. "You're so gonna get it." And with that, the room was filled with laughter and joy once more, leaving whatever problem they had and bonded with each other before going home.

 

 

 

"Unnie! How was your day?" Krystal greeted her sister as she entered the car. They were currently heading home, where their parents were waiting for them. "It was fine, Soojung." A sigh came from Jessica's lips once more as she recalled how stressful her week had gone. First, she had practice for their comeback, then, there were some mistakes in the files sent to her in her company, so she had to reschedule a few of her meetings.

 

Krystal glanced at her unnie when she noticed the tone of her voice and then the frown on her face. "Tired?" Krystal didn't really need to ask, since she already saw the look on Jessica's face. "Just get some sleep when we get home, first, arraseo?" Jessica showed her sister a smile before leaning back and closing her eyes to rest. But, just as she was dozing off, Krystal's giggles met her ears, causing her to peek at the younger girl and saw that she was watching on her phone. But, being tired as she already was, Jessica brushed it off and went back to sleep. But she kept hearing Krystal's giggling, making her sleep a bit hard to do.

 

"Unnie, let's go. We're here." Krystal lightly shook her unnie's shoulder to wake her up. "Arraseo." Both of them got out and Jessica noticed that Krystal was still watching on her phone. "Soojung." Jessica called, but received giggles like earlier. "Soojung." Again, the same results. "Soojung, what are you even watching?" Jessica placed a hand on Krystal's shoulder, finally gaining Krystal's attention. "Huh? Unnie, what's up?" Krystal asked, completely oblivious to her unnie's calls.

 

"What is it that you're looking at that has you giggling the whole time?" Jessica asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter