But i still can't stop loving you.

Hello Baby!

Yunho watched as Onew walked into the house his ace red as a tomato and his chest was heaving up and down heavily and clear panicked expression Onew wore on his face . All yunho could do is chuckle at his younger brother , He remembered what it was like to be young and in love, when it was all exciting and new and even though you didn’t want to admit it you really liked the other more than you led on to be.
Even though Yunho was only 24 he had already experienced love and heart break but he really never got over the break up and that’s why he decided to stay single because no matter who he tried to go with he always tended to compare them to his one and only. . . Jaejoong . Even though Yunho knew that there was no possible way that Jaejoong still loved him he just couldn’t help but have that little bit of hope inside his heart that Jaeoong would somehow forgive him for what he did even though yunho tried to tell him it was a mistake. Jaejoong was too heart broken to forgive him. So Yunho Just decided to give him and Jaeoong some time apart and not talk to each other and hopefully Jaejoong would get over their grudge and come back to him but it had already been 3 years and it hadn’t happened.

But Yunho is a fighter and he never gives up., so that’s why after they graduated college he made sure that he stayed close to jaejoong. So much that they even worked at the same company although Jaejoong is a secretary and Yunho is the vice president of the company he still manages to steal glances of the beauty during lunch and faculty meetings . And the times when Jaejoong has to drop papers off at his office, all though Jaejoong usually doesn’t step into yunhos office. He usually throws the files onto Yunhos desk like a Frisbee and walks off with a pouty angry frown that yunho just finds too irresistible to miss.

Yunhos knew it wasn’t the best of times between the two but as long as he could see Jaejoong all the time and possibly have a chance to win him back that’s all that mattered to him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kims Residence - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaejoong walked pass Junsu and stopped when he got to the sofa and looked at his pouting sibling.," Is it Yoochun again?"Junsu nodded his head slowly still thinking about what happened between the two ,"Don’t worry it could be worse junsu stick in there you two might just fall in love ." Junsu looked up at his hyung shocked ," Hyung~ your not supposed to be on his side, he’s the enemy! Junsu let it all out in a loud dolphin squeak.

Jaejoong shook his head while wagging his finger  , "No Honey Yoochuns not that enemy , its that dirty rat bastard Jung Yunho who’s the enemy but were not going to talk about him right now because if I have to think about or see him any more today im going to march across the street and STRANGLE HIM WITH HIS STRIPPED TIE!" 

Junsu looked at his hyung and slowly stood up and patted his hyung on the shoulder before giving him a hug., " It’s okay hyung , So I guess he gave you a hard time at work today?" Jaejoong sighed exhasperated,  "Yes like you could never imagine I just wanted him to go away it’s hard enough that we live across the street from each other but then I have to get up and go to work with him each and everyday!!" Junsu nodded understanding his brothers complaints

" Well, Jaejoong hyung why don’t you just find another job?" Jaejoong loosened his tie ,"Su I already explained before I cant because it's the ideal place for me to be working at the moment, it's close to the house, gives me good pay ,and plus if I don’t work there I highly doubt I’ll make enough at some other place to help keep up the house and feeding my boys but that is a nice thought. Getting away from that Jung Yunho during the day . But anyway Su, can you order something for dinner I’m tired and I just don’t feel like cooking.

Junsu nodded as he walked off to the kitchen to find a fast food menu to order from.

Jaejoong climbed the stairs to his room and as he was walking past the other rooms to the back where his was Key suddenly burst out of his room holding a white T-shirt with red and black designs on it and a pair of black skinny jeans in his right hand and a pair of red and black sneakers in the other. "Jaejoong Umma!~" Jaejoong knew that whine it was the ,“Jaejoong umma I want something.” whine and Key was known for using it any time he wanted something badly Jaejoog just chuckled a little bit.

"Yes Key what is it that you want sweetie?" Key gasped , "Umma I’m upset that you would think I wan-"  Jaejoog cut him off and laughed a littile at his over the top little brother  , "Key cut the dramatics I know you to well , now ask before I lay down and go to sleep and we all know that when that happens there’s no waking me."  Key sighed ,"Okay, Umma can I go to the spot with Kwonnie and GD? I promise I’ll be back before curfew and all my homework is doe and I did all my chores PLEASE~" Jaejoog looked at key amused , "Hmmmm Okay . . ." Key did a happy dance and  hugged Jaejoong tightly, "Oh my god you’re the coolest umma ever now I see why I’m so awesome and pretty, but um also tell the truth."  Jaejoong looked at him confused , " Okay shoot."  Key looked at jaejoong seriouly , "Dose the red I this shirt match the red I my hair?"

Jaejoog took the shirt from Keys had and held it up next to keys black hair that was accented with red highlights, "Yeah it matches but I have a black vest I my closet that you can hold to make it look even better." Key smiled widely following his brother to his room all the while thinking about how hot he was going to look. Jaejoong walked into his closet and started looking through his black section of clothes and quickly pulled out the black vest and handed it to key who ran out the room.

"Thank you umma!~ Because of you I’m going to look so hot!" Jaejoong just shook his head at his bothers statement ad closed his bed room door walking to his bed he jumped onto his bed ad laid back resting his head o his soft pillows that were cased in royal blue fabric. As he laid back his eye lids became heavy ad soon he found himself sleeping and dreaming . . . .

"Yunnie!~ Are you ready to go home? Your so slow packing like and old man I’m ready to go home!~"

Jaejoog walked up to Yunho who was sitting at his desk and packing his things into his book bag.
Yunho looked up at Jaejoog who was impatiently standing next to his desk looking so cute with his pouty lips, puffed out cheeks, and blonde hair.

"I’m coming Jooogie gimmie one second okay baby I have to talk to the teacher he told me he has something to ask me." Yunho stood up in front of jaejoong and leaned in giving Jaejoong a peck on the lips causing the other to blush in response to Yunhos romantic gesture. Jaejoong watched as Yunho went over to teacher ad talked for a good 5 minutes Jejoong couldn’t hear what was being said but he hoped it wasn’t anything bad. Soon after Yuho walked back up to Jaejoong and put his arm around his shoulder, "So Yunnie what did teacher want?"

Yunho looked his ever so curious Jaejoongie in the eyes ,"Oh he just asked me if I could tutor one of the new students in his other class." Jaejoong nodded "Oh . . . that’s nice I guess . . ." Yunho smiled and nuzzled his nose in jaejoongs neck taking in the sweet scent before speaking. ,"Sounds like my Boojae is jealous" Jaejoong blushed a deep shape of red all the way up to his ears ," N-N-No I’m not I’m fine with you tutoring someone , I’m glad you are because that shows how smart and helpful you are."

Suddenly Jaejoongs dream flashed forward

Yunhos teacher sitting at his desk with a girl around yunhos age standing next to it, when yunho had gotten closer his teacher decided to get up and introduce the two ,"Okay Yuho this is Yuri she is your new pupil I hope you ca help her." Yunho nodded ,"No problem I’m sure I can help her" 

FLASH FORWARD

Jaejoong packed up lunch for two that afternoon and walked out the house after making sure his brothers were all settled in. Yunho had told him to meet him at the library so that after he was finished tutoring Yuri he and Yunho would go eat lunch in the park like a romantic picnic.

Jaejoog walked out the house smiling while holding the basket he had full of food . Jaejoong was happy because ever since yunho started teaching yuri he was tired and they never got to spend time togeather like theyh used too, because between both their studies, Jaejoongs job ,and yunho working and tutoring there just wasnt enough time in the day to see eachother. Tthey had just been geting by off of late night phone calls where they would whisper enouraging things and sleepy " I love you's" to one another. But for Jaejoong today would be different he had the whole day off anf yunho didnt have to work that evening so he was going to make today special.

Jaejoong walked up to the library hoping to catch a glance at his yunnie , but soon as he reached the door he dropped the basket letting the food fall on to the curb. There out side the front of the library he saw Yuho and that Yuri girl kissing. It broke Jaejoogs heart he couldn't take seeing the one he had loved so much with another. He walke up to the pair and slapped Yunho across the cheek, Yuri looked shocked and yunho recoiled and held his cheek with his left hand obviously at a loss for words,

Jaejoong was pissed he couldnt believe that Yunho would make such a fool out of him , "YOU LIAR YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME BUT I GUESS I WAS STUPID TO BELIEVE YOU, I HATE YOU JUNG YUNHO I’LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

Jaejoong ran away as fast as he could , he didn’t care that he heard Yunho yelling after him for him to stop it didn’t matter that he had left his basket on the street and it didn’t matter that he was crying so hard that the tears blinded his eyesight and that he was running aimlessly though the park. Nothing seemed to matter at the moment, because his heart was broken.

Jaejoong then woke up in a panic ad he looked over at his clock and it was 2:00am

He then slowly crept out of bed and walked over to his closet sliding open the door he reached up on his top shelf and pulled down a medium sized a red box and he walked back over to his bed sitting down in front of the box he then opened it and pulled out a picture of him a yunho, he was 17 and yunho was 18. Jaejoong traced yunhos face with his index finger as his tears fell delicately onto the photo, " Yunnie I can never forgive you. . . But I still can’t stop loving you

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Okay and update with Yunjae I hope this chappie is okay because I’m dead tired and it’s like 4:23 am and I need sleep good night. please comment they are loved thankies,

Luvvers you all,

PINKBERRY4EVER