No the pink lines are bad. . .

Hello Baby!
"Oh my god Taemin it has two Pink lines!"

Sungmin looked at the test that was sitting on his bathroom counter.

Taemin lifted his head from his hands and looked towards sungmin.

"Two pink lines are good right? . . . Right?"

ReyoWook looked up from the instructions on the back of the test box.

"No, the pink lines are bad . . . that means it's positive."

Taemin grabbed two fistfuls of hair and let out a frustrated groan.

"This is horrible Jaejoongs gonna kill me and Minho, What’s he gonna say and , and . . .AH!~"

"Taemin, it's going to be okay, maybe this test is wrong"
Ryeowook tried to reassure Teamin while rubbing his back.

Sungmin sighed and pointed towards the full trash can in the corner of the bathroom they were currently locked in.

"No, it's not wrong it's right just like the other 8 test that he’s already taken."

Reyowook nodded and walked in a small circle while cupping his chin while thinking.

"Oh , that’s true . . . Taemin I guess that means your pregnant; OH MY GOD TAEMIN YOUR GONNA HAVE A BABY!!"

Taemin then rushed over and covered Reyowooks mouth with both his hands.

"SHHH Wookie could you say it any louder I don’t think Leetuke heard you."

Sungmin nodded in agreement.

"Your just lucky he's not home or he would hear reyowooks big mouth and he would definitely tell Jaejoong. Reyowook, you need to keep this to us, you know our little circle until Taemin decides to tell people okay?"

Reyowook shook his head in agreement, Taemin then uncovered his mouth and looked at both his friends.

"Okay, we have to agree to keep this a secret, no telling anybody."

Reyowook looked at Taemin.

"So what are you going to do?"

Taemin sighed sadly

"I don't know, but I’ve got to tell minho."

"Do you think he's going to take it well?"

Taemin looked hopelessly at Sungmin

"I think, I mean i hope he will, he’s never been one to panic and shy away from responsibility so I hope he'll help me. but i know for sure I'll just tell him tomorrow when I see him in school . But it's already 5:00 I got to get home before I'm later for dinner."

Reyowook and sungmin waved goodbye to Taemin as he took his trash bag and walked out the door to his house. As he walked down the block to his house he made a B-line for the back so that he could dispose of the multiple test in the garbage cans out back.

He then walked around to the front and let himself in the house only to be greeted by his brother Junsu who was fussing and trying to get away from yoochun who not only lived across the street but he was also Minhos brother.
So instead of getting caught up in the madness Taemin just decided to run up to his room.

" Yoochun get away from me you STALKER!"

Yoochun pouted, then frowned

"I’m not a stalker!"

Junsu scoffed and rolled his eyes

"Oh so you call waiting outside of my fine arts class for an hour not stalking?"

Yoochun thought for a moment

"No i call it love~"

Junsu groaned loudly and decided to walk faster away from yoochun.

"UUUGHH YOOCHUN YOU JERK I WONT LOVE YOU NOW LEAVE ME ALONE. . . FOREVER!!"

Yoochun put on a greasy smile

"Not until you agree to go on a date with me."

Junsu turned red from anger and embarassment

"No, I WILL NEVER DATE YOU!"

Yoochun pouted and followed junsu around the house some more.

"Why not?~"

Junsu then stopped running and turned to face Yoochun.

"Because your a greasy playboy and plus I could never date you because of Jae and Yunhos feud, HE WOULD KILL ME! . . . and you"

Junsu said in a worried tone

Yoochun smirked

"Well Taemin and Minho are dating and plus Jaejoong likes the rest of us he just hates yunho. And the same goes for Yunho."

Yoochun then leans in towards junsu ear close enough for junsu to feel yoochuns warm breath on his skin.

"So are you saying that if Yunho and Jaejoong hyung weren’t fighting you would want to date me."

Junsu stumbled back his face as red as a tomato

"NO!, I'm just saying that, I'm just. . . GET THE HELL OUT YOOCHUN I HATE YOU!"

Junsu then pushed Yoochun out of the door and slammed it behind him. Yoochun spoke through the door.

"Love you too!"

Yoochun smiled as he walked back home

"He soo wants me."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Okay this is chap one of my new fic let me know what you think, if i should keep going with this or should i stop, comment please they are loved thankies

Luvvers you all,
PINKBERRY4EVER