Chapter1

HE IS MY WORKAHOLIC HUSBAND!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

Flashback.

          “You know I don’t love you?” he asked me. “So do I.” I give him short reply. He keep looking at his cup. We’ve been going out for nearly 6 months. Seeing each other without any feeling. Seeing each other just because of our ‘kind of selfish parent’. And here we are, discussing about the marriage.

          “Frankly saying, I just wanted to tell them about us. And I’m sure you wanted it too.” I told him. He looked at me with his right brow slightly up. “I mean, u too doesn’t want all of this marriage thingy.” I got up and take my handbag with me. He hold my hand stopping me from moving any further.

          “We had to. They asked us for this. What are we going to say to them if suddenly we want to call off the wedding?” He said calmly. I clench my fist. “Oh god, just tell them you already have someone that you loved. We don’t have feeling to each other nor liking. Its not that hard!” I sit back. He nodded. I though he know what I meant but instead he calls the wedding planner and asked for recommendation.

End of flashback.

YURA’S POV

          4 hours before the wedding starts, I got a call from him. “Call off the wedding.” And then tutt… he shut his phone. I was in shock at that time seeing that all the preparation is done. I tried to call him back but there is no answer. I was happy at first, then suddenly I felt sad for what am I going to say to mommy and daddy? I don’t even know what to say so I keep quite and sits on one of the chair for the guest. Slowly my eyes started to tear up when I imagine what mommy would react.

          “What is wrong with you my dear?” I lift up my head. There was uncle Bang. Minah’s father. I was about to tell him when I heard someone yelling daddy’s name. I turn to face him then tried to hear what he was saying. Then daddy looks at me. He walks closer and give me a hug. “Whats wrong appa?” I asked him. Pretending I don’t know. Daddy lift his head and turn around. He suddenly make an announcement to our family members. “Everyone, the wedding off.”

          Everyone was in shock after hearing the announcement. I gasped. Closing my slightly opened mouth with my fingers. Daddy turns to faced me again and he said sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter