began .... end

i saw GD, TOP & DAESUNG at a restaurant somewhere in SEOUL

 

I was walking to find any restaurant in Hongdae,Seoul because I am so hungry after going to BIGBANG Made Tour Final Concert in Seoul.

I promised my friends to meet at some restaurant because there was too many fans waiting after the concert just finished plus with the cold weather, I rather find something warm to eat and my feet is hurt also.

So after walking around, I found this Italian restaurant and went inside.

I was looking for a table for me to sit and wait for my friends to arrive. I found a table, I put my bag and sit on the comfy chair, remove my scarf and my thick red wool jacket and adjust my hair.

The waiter came and ask me what I would like to order. I told him 'Carbonara Spaghetti with meatballs and hot latte' and I said 'I'm waiting for my friend to arrive so I might stay here for a while'. The waiter said 'That's okay. Thank you and I'll come back to serve your orders'.

I was kakao with my friend and send the name of the Italian restaurant. They said they will arrive in 25 minutes due to lot of people in the subway and not to mention they have to change trains as well. I told them 'just get here safely. I'll wait for you ^_^'.

I was bored and look around the restaurant interior, the people enjoying their food, the waiters and so on. Soon after that my hot latte arrived and I was blowing it to cool down so I can take a sip. Nice latte.

My spaghetti arrived after that, hot and looks so delicious. I began to twirl my fork and ate. It's so delicious and I can't help but hummed a song 'Yuna ft Usher - Crush' while enjoying my spaghetti.

I was turning my head to look at the pictures hanging on the wall when suddenly i saw GD, TOP & DAESUNG eating and talking at 2 table away from me. 

I was so shocked, my eyes look like O.O and I swallowed my spaghetti making me cough very loudly. Everybody was looking at me.... literally i mean EVERYBODY including GD, TOP & DAESUNG.

OH MY GOD. I was coughing so badly even the waiter rush to gave me warm water for me to drink. He thought maybe the spaghetti was too spicy for me or the meatballs are too big for me to swallow. I told him 'The food was fine. I just found something shocking and I don't have enough time to chew my food. I'm sorry'

The waiter 'Oh, I understand. I was shocked to see them too. I know what you mean. Haha'

After I calm myself down, my friend kakao me they are about to enter the restaurant. They sat down and order the food, look around and shocked to see GD,TOP & DAESUNG looking at our table more like looking at us.

Friend 'Ummmm.... why are they looking at us?'

Friend 2 'Maybe they recognize us unnie? You know they know some of their fans'

Me 'Ummmm.... I think I know why and it's an embarassing story. I tell you later when we're leaving'

 

Meanwhile

Daesung 'OMG isn't that my fansite?'

GD 'Yeah mine too and TOP hyung also'

TOP 'Maybe they are just having dinner? I wonder why that girl suddenly choked her food. Is she that surprised to see us?'

GD 'She's a foreigner so maybe? Why do I have a feeling I saw that girl somewhere?'

Daesung 'Hyung, she's VIP. So she must have flew from her country just to watch us perform in concert. Her korean must be good if she's travelling alone here'

TOP 'She doesn't look rich but she must have saved some money to fly here just like all the international fans did'

GD 'Hyung you sound so sarcastic right now ......'

TOP 'Oppss sorry.... anyway she's pretty'

Daesung 'I kinda feel bad she was coughing real bad because she saw us..... maybe we should say sorry and say hi to her?'

GD 'How bout we order something for her or pay for her food including her friends? It's the least we could do?'

TOP 'I have a better idea'

GD & DAESUNG 'HUH?'

 

TOP stand up and walk to the girls table shocking GD & DAESUNG because their HYUNG has never been so bold and daring when it comes to situation like this.....

 

TOP 'Hi'

Me 'Ummmm..... Hello Mr.TOP' stand up and bow 90 degrees and so does her friends.

TOP 'Haha, you don't have to bow 90 degrees. I'm Choi Seunghyun when I'm off stage. Nice to meet you girls'

Friend 'Hi Oppa'

Friend 2 'How are you? Great concert by the way. You guys were awesome. Jjang!'

TOP 'Haha. Hi to you and thank you. Anyway I came here because we felt sorry seeing your friend here was coughing real bad because she saw us seating over there. So I volunteered myself to come here and wanted to meet this friend of your myself'

Me 'Ummmm....I'm so sorry about that .... It's just that It's not everyday I get to see BIGBANG at some restaurant .... haahaha ... i sound so lame right now...'

Daesung 'You're so cute'

Me 'Huh. Oh Daesung-ssi!! You've frighten me and omg ..... GGGGG...... GD-ssi why are you looking at me like that?????'

GD 'Do I know you from somewhere??? I swear i saw you with a purple hair girl at some standing area'

Me 'Ohhhh.... ummmm... yeah that friend of mine is Taeyang's bias ...... I think Taeyang know her.... I think .......'

Daesung 'Ahah! I knew it. No wonder Taeyang hyung was surprised to see that girl. Say hi to her for me ^_^'

Me 'Okay ^^'

TOP 'Anyway can I pay for you girls food & drinks? We feel bad....'

Me 'No no no no .... I can't let you do that .... I mean your BIGBANG ..... I'm just a fan .... I can't let an artists pay for me .... that's just wrong'

GD 'You look like you never let anyone pay for your food. Usually boyfriends do that. Are you single?'

Daesung 'Hyung, that sound so wrong. I consider you as my friend'

Me 'Thank you Daesung-ssi. I'm glad we're born in the same year'

Daesung 'WE ARE? what month?'

Me 'September ^^'

GD 'What date?'

Me '18th'

TOP 'wow.... your birthday is 18091989.... that's very rare....'

Me 'Ummm... thank you? but GD's birthday is unique '180888'

GD 'Thanks to my mum & God'

Friend & Friend 2 'Amen'

 

then out of sudden, i woke up and the dream just disappear.