Author's Note

A world for two

To my dear numbers two and zero out there.
I can never thank you enough. If this adventure with A world for the two was fun it is also thanks to you and your feedback.
When I started A world for two, I didn’t know the experience would enrich me so much and how while trying to comfort you I would console myself as well.
World two was born due to a comment of my best friend.
"I want to live for myself."
"You only say that because you don’t know how good it feels to be in couple.
That was when I wondered how it would be if we lived in a world where this difference became something vital, something qualifying.
That night I dreamed of world two and from there it started all. I thought long and hard about how I wanted my characters to be and what I wanted them to say and do, what would be the ultimate goal of the story I wanted to tell. And so the three couples came to Life, four pairs if se consider Jimin and Yoongi.
I needed someone fearless, terribly stubborn and angry with the world. And so in the end I chose Jungkook. I needed someone more experienced, mature, hurt but no less brave and I chose Jimin.
They are the two main protagonists, but the others are no less important and indeed understanding the other pairs helps to better understand world two.
World two is a world of soul mates that should be perfect but it is not. I think it's one of those karma that is impossible to escape. There is no concept of perfection than can’t be acquired without a bitter price to pay. The balance of the world is based over iniquity. So although we could solve the distress of this space time, other problems would arise. With this thought in mind I built this universe. However, although this is an important concept it’s not the main. I once said that World two is not a story of revolution. It’s not. In fact it's a love story. The love that makes us go beyond the appearance, the preconceptions about. The love of the numbers two of this story Who are no less brave than the numbers zero: they don't let themselves being trapped in a pre-packaged truth and have been able to look beyond. Maybe it was for personal reasons or inclinations, it is undeniable that Jin and Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok are people who have been touched in some way by the events of the numbers zero and this has changed them.
Once you are able to look beyond those that appear our differences then it happens the unthinkable. We discover we are similar. It's the sufference, the wounds we carry on that make us similar and it's the empathy we feel that brings us closer. If there is understanding then there is respect, respect trigger feelings and then love.
A world for two is a dystopian world, a gloomy reality and a cruel society in which the characters manage to escape their fate but with effort and at the cost of sacrifices. Yet they make it, because they trusted each other and loved each other.
So to all the numbers zero out there, I wrote this for you and lately also for me, because I wanted to share my feelings, thoughts about growing up as we face this adventure. Because even if we are zeros, we can also run, Hope, do a billion things and pursue our ambitions and dreams because we are able to goddamit. And if we're lucky maybe we'll do It together with someone or maybe not. But that doesn’t mean we are alone. Because we are not.

Ps: A world for the two does not end here!
The third chapter of Behind the scenes of a world for two, titled First Love dedicated to Jikook.
"Let's meet in this life," the story of Namjoon and Seokjin.
"A world for two- revolution" Spin off with characters inspired by Vixx.
Well yes and ...
"A world of us” the true sequel.

It was a wonderful adventure.
Thank you,
Huilen