MISSING ALPHABET

Missing Alphabet

Chae is assigned by her Math class teacher to help Ji with some unfinished Math works that need to be pass up tomorrow.They agreed to do it at Ji's house as his house is only going to have his sister, Dami at that time.

It's the promised time. Unfortunately,something came up and Chae can't go and study with Ji because she had to take care of her nieces and nephews who came unannounced. She called Ji and tell him that she's terribly sorry for the unexpected cancelation.

Hours passed, her aunt's and uncle's family have gone home too. She immediately went up to her room and call Ji once again. Ji picked up the call at the third beep. They talk and talk.. and end up doing their supposed to be study through the phone call.

They're doing an exercise that need to separate the vocals and consonants from the alphabets before continuing the next steps.

Since the consonants are way too many, they're just going to mention the vocals.

“ You remember the vocals alphabets,right? ” Chae asked.

“ Yeah. I know. ” Ji answer coolly.

Hearing that, she just can't stop herself from teasing him for trying to sound so cool.

So she replied “ You sure? ”

“ Yep. ”

“ Say the alphabets. ”It's easy and stupid, she know. But she just love to .

“ Easy. A,E,I and O”

‘ Ehh? A,E,I and O?? Where had the U gone? ’ Chae think.

“ Nope. You're wrong. ”

“ Ehh? Why?? ”

“ Because you missed the U. ”

“ Ah! That's right! I am missing U (you) ”

Chae's face at the moment : 0///0 .While Ji, he just smirk.

 

******************

Sorry as it's the shortest FOR NOW !!

Whaddya think 'bout this one-shot ?

Don't forget to : ~UPVOTE

                                  ~SUBSCRIBE

                               ~COMMENT