Happy Ending

Forever

Everything was torn apart. Everything turn to sadness. Promises is unfulfilled. Pain and tears are seen in Naeun's face, it hasn't been erased since it happened.

Chorong had been preparing for the wedding event. Everything were planned very well.

Joonmyeon sigh as their plans was already fixed. He approach Chorong who was in a deep thought, Joonmyeon put his hands on Chorong's shoulder so that the girl will notice him.

Chorong notice the hand on her shoulder,she look at it and she knows it was Joonmyeon. 

" Please not now... I want to rest, lets just talk tomorrow" Chorong sigh as she remove his hands on her shoulder.

" What is bothering you?" He asked.

"Its nothing'' Chorong said and left Joomyeon alone.

 

The day of the wedding has come, everyone was preparing for the event. Naeun knew that it was Chorong's wedding today, she wanted to shake her head and forget her but she can't. She still loves her so much that it makes her sad accepting the fact that Chorong left her.

 

" Is Chorong ready?" Mrs. Park asked.

It has been two hours that Chorong hasn't comeback from the comfort room. Mrs. Park was worried and went to the comfort room to check her daughter but what she saw was something else.

"She escaped... Find her" Mrs. Park commands as she saw the small window was open.

IN THE CHURCH

Joonmyeon and his father was ready and waiting for Chorong to come.

" Where is she? What took her so long?" Joonmyeon complained.

Joonmyeon' s father received a call from Chorong's mom. He expected some good news but what he heard is an opposite of it.

Joonmyeon' s father look at him with disappointing face, "  Chorong escaped "

Joonmyeon was shock, he immediately walk away to find Chorong.

 

Mrs. Park and some others helped to find Chorong. An idea entered in Mrs. Park mind. Chorong is going to Naeun, she thought

 

Chorong was running with her long dress and high heels, it was tiring so she took off her high heels. It doesn't hurt to run since its grassy and not rocky. Chorong is almost on her way to Naeun.

Naeun went outside to relief herself, to get away her thoughts and memories with her and Chorong. She closes her eyes as she feel the wind embracing her body.

" Naeun!" Someone called her that made her open her eyes. She saw a girl running towards her with a very beautiful long dress, her eyes widen when she realized who is the figure coming.

" Cho...rong" Naeun said softly, not believing what she saw.

Everything went so fast that Naeun didn't notice Chorong presence coming to her and her eyes widen when Chorong hugged her tightly, not wanting to let her go. Naeun wanted to escape but she can't, she miss the embrace of her lover. She wanted to stay like that, to stay close to her. She wanted to have a peaceful moment with her.

Their moment was interrupted by Chorong' s mother, clapping sarcastically walking surrounding the two of them. They broke their hug but Chorong hold Naeun's hands to make her feel secure. Chorong' s went closer to them and look at Naeun disgustingly.

'' Wow Chorong, you really escape just to come here?" Chorong's mother laugh

" Ehh... Is this the one you love? A girl?" Chorong' s mother said annoyingly.

Chorong's mother continued to walk around them, looking at them disgustingly.

Joonmyeon arrive and saw the tense scene, he wanted to be involve to it but he didn't. It is better if he wouldn't interrupt them.

" Are you not going to let go of her Chorong?" Chorong just stayed quiet and hold Naeun's hands tightly. Mrs. Park became angry for not receiving any reply from her daughter.

" Chorong leave her!" Mrs. Park commanded.

" I won't... I love her" Chorong said which makes her mom more angry. Everyone who were watching the scene was shocked.

Mrs. Park pulled Chorong's arm to get her away from Naeun but Chorong remove her mother' s hands off her arm. Mrs. Park was shock.

" How could you do that?!'' Mrs. Park yelled but it was no use.

" You can't force me to love someone I don't love. You can't force me if I chose her over him" Chorong said which made everyone shock. Joonmyeon was hurt by the fact that Chorong chose a girl over him.

 

2 years later....

Both parents of Naeun and Chorong accepted their relationship. Joonmyeon also finds another girl for him.

Chorong and Naeun went to America to have their wedding there. Everything went well and they live happily.

 

 

 

THE END...

 

Yehey! Its finally done...