Final

Forever

CHORONG'S MOM POV

"Mrs.Park,where is your daughter Chorong? The meeting on their wedding of my son is starting,she should be here".

"Uhmmm...I'm sorry Chorong can't come,she's not feeling well.Can we just cancel the meeting today and move it the next day?".

"Okay,but the meeting that is scheduled tomorrow will be already final".

I nodded my head and leave at the meeting room.I went to Chorong's room to wake her up,she's still sleeping,she don't really want to get up.I wake her up.

"Chorong,wake up!".

She wake up but didn't dare to greet good morning to me,she directly went outside of her room,I followed her.She went at the dining room eating breakfast,looks like she is not in her mood.

"Chorong,you should wake up early tomorrow so that we can attend the meeting about your wedding of Kim Joonmyeon".I reminded her.

She didn't dare to listen to me,I really got angry at her.

"Are you still thinking of Naeun?!Can you just forget her?!You're going to be married soon".I yelled at her.

"Can you just shut up mom,I'm not going to marry Joonmyeon!".Chorong yelled at her mother because of anger.

I slap her face.she become quiet.

"How could you dare yell at me?".

"S..sorry mom".Chorong put her head down and her tears are starting to fall.

"You're going to be married so stop thinking of Naeun cause you're not for each other,you are both girls".

Chorong suddenly walk away from me and went out of the house.

"Hey Chorong,where are you going?!"

NAEUN'S POV

I was in my room busy listening to music,Chorong-unnie suddenly texted at me.I get my phone and read her message.It is said there that we will meet up on our favorite relaxing place.I prepared to go outside of the house,Luckily my parents are not here so I successfully escaped.I went to the place where Chorong texted to me,We both like to relax on that place because of the fresh air.

When I arrive there,Chorong is there waiting for me and waving her hands so that I could notice her,I went to her,we both sitted on the grass and enjoyed viewing the beautiful spot,We both didn't see for how many days due to our parents strict policies to not let the two of us see again.

Chorong suddenly hold my hand and look at me"I will never let you go Naeun even though many problems goes by".I smiled when hearing what she said,I hold her hand tighter,"I will never let go of you Chorong even our love is not accepted by the people around us".Chorong smiled at me and a tears start forming on our eyes but we tried to prevent it.We continued to enjoy the view,After for awhile,we both stand together.Before we will go home separately,Chorong cupped my face and kiss my forehead,a blush is shown on my face and a big smiled are seen in my face too.We both departed after that.

When I got home,the first thing I saw is my mother and father in front of the house waiting for me,I can't move and become scared.My father went to me and pulled my hair going inside the house."How could you betray our rules?''my father asked angrily while pulling my hair hardly.I can't answer and just cried because it hurts a lot."Please stop,I will not betray you again".I said while crying."You?Will not betray me again?How sure are you?''.my father doesn't believe me and pulled my hair even harder going to my room and push me that cause me to fall,he locked me on my room.I was crying a lot.

CHORONG'S POV

"Chorong,the meeting will be tomorrow,so you should wake up early".My mom reminded me about the plan of the arranged marriage between me and Junmyeon.

NEXT DAY...

I wake up early,I didn't sleep properly cause I'm thinking of Naeun,thinking what would be her reaction when I'm going to be married..and I don't want to argue with my parents anymore cause they will still not understand my feelings.But I don't want to get up on my bed,I just wanted to see Naeun,only Naeun.I don't want to attend the meeting,my mind is distracted,should I follow my parents command or should I follow what my heart wants.I'm really distracted.

 

"Chorong".My dad entered my room."Are you ready for the meeting?You should be ready now".my dad told me.I get up and replied to my dad,"Okay dad".

My dad went outside of my room and I prepared myself to go to the bathroom.

"Do I really need to do this?"...

"Do I really need to forget Naeun and focus my life with Junmyeon?''

"Will I not fight for my love for Naeun?Will I just let her go?''...many thoughts appeared on my head while taking a bath.I'm really distracted.

NAEUN'S POV

My father unlocked the door,he let me eat.I know my father loves me,he can't take the pain on seeing her daughter locked in the room."Sorry Naeun if I locked you,it is just I can't control my temper...But promise to me,you will never see Chorong again".my father said.My smiling face appeared when he said that,he loves me and just mistakenly locked me in my room because of disobeying his commands and I'm happy when he said that he is sorry but...but my smiling face was gone when he said that I should promise to him that I should never see Chorong again.

I put my head down,"Sorry father..I can't promise that''.my eyes was filled with little tears...I don't want to promise to never see Chorong again,I can't do that."So...sorry father,I ca...can't do that".I replied and my tears are starting to fall.my father was disappointed with me,"Okay,if that's what you want".my father said angrily hitting the table so hard living me alone in the dining room.I know he's angry at me but I just can't fulfill his promise.

CHORONG'S POV

I am already in the meeting room,listening about the plans on our wedding.We take a break for awhile,I went outside of the building to have a fresh air,to think properly,If I will really marry him or not.Junmyeon went outside and talk to me."Chorong...I love you and I really wanted to marry you,I know that you don't love me but please can you repay the love that I gave to you,please please accept the marraige".he said.

I sigh before answering him,"You know,it's hard to forcefully marry someone you don't really love,It's hard to be with the person you don't really love,but this is what my parents wanted,to marry me to someone I don't really love...I just can't break their rules..maybe I should try loving you".I said and cried a lot on what I'm saying.

He pulled me with a hug and asked me something,"So,will you marry me?''.

NAEUN'S POV

I want out to have a fresh air,my parents let me go too...so I just walk around viewing the beautiful view,I stay to the place where me and Chorong always stay to have a fresh air.I sitted on the grass to have a view of the beautiful view,when suddenly someone sitted beside me.I turn my head to the person beside me."Chorong".I pulled her with a hug.

"Chorongie'.Chorong broke the hug and I saw her sad eyes.

"Are you crying awhile ago,Chorongie?''.she just shook her and smiled at me..."I have to tell you something Naeun".Chorong look at me with a sad face,"What is it?''.I asked curiously..

"Sorry if I can't fulfill your promise,I broke our promise that we will be always together and will love you with all of my heart and never ever marry someone".

"Wha..wha..what do you mean?''.my tears started to fall but I prevented it.

"I am going to be married Naeun".when I heard that my tears are falling,Chorong pulled me into a hug,"Sorry Naeun,I'm very sorry".she cried too.

I push her away and run away going to my house.I went straightly to my room and locked myself.


I promised that this will be a one-shot only but it's quite long so it will become a two-shot ..hehe..hope you like it...the ending is coming..