It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 5/Chapter 23/Page 12/12)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation..............................cheekylet's proceed............wink


 

 

Minho and Taemin are taken aback by Kibum’s statement, they both feel that something is disturbing him because eversince they've known him; Kibum has never shown this kind of serious mood expression until this time. Nodding their heads, they squeeze Kibum’s arms… so the latter speaks…

 

“After next week, our entire family will leave South Korea and stays in Europe, for until when? I do not know, perhaps a year, two, three or more; we do not know, originally, I was supposed to be the only one called upon to go, however, you know Mom and Dad they could not bear to be separated from me for such a long period of time. Thus, they all have decided to handle all of their business operations in Europe, Dad and Mom, will definitely come and will choose this house to stay for every visit.

 

Dad and Mom will handle letting Aunt Soo and Uncle Teukkie know, so please don’t say a word about our plan – let my parents handle it. As for me, (takes a deep breath) I will be enclosed for the first two years as part of my agreement with Papa - straight without interruptions, then after, I am uncertain as to how long will it take me to accomplish the visiting requirement. Thus, when I've completely finished and have fully adapted myself – I'll be free to do whatever I want… (pauses) To be honest, l knew all along that something like this is bound to happen so that, I have been preparing myself physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally…

 

I know you will ask me, why can’t I refute Papa’s request, well you see, I love my Papa like I love Mom and Dad… the situation dictates for someone in the family to be virtuous and subservient, for the sake of its family’s legacy – I don’t wish to portray myself as a perfect child who robotically follows what is asked of him thus maintains this type of life entirely through his lifetime but I can not deny the fact that the family needs me that even Dad and Mom especially my Mom who has been adamant as regards this arrangement, can not afford to disagree – they know the consequences. I can not even afford to betray my Papa’s trust as he has always been so generous, grateful and very kind to me – he loves me so deeply. Thus I could not afford to strike Papa’s heart with consternation. Returning a favor may not sound bad at all – meaning my acceptance would not mean an ultimate sacrifice but my thanks…

 

(Maintaining a strong emotional hold, he continues) I would like both of you to know, I am so grateful of the wonderful times we have spent each other. Before that time, I was thinking leaving South Korea was easy but after being together with you for sixteen years regardless of how many times we have been together all this time – puts me into a certain extent, under extreme pressure – like inexorably explode, and, as in I, would end up emotionally shattered in pieces. Moments I have and still - for this few remaining weeks, I will spend with all of you, would give me strong shield of courage to support me in my undertakings…

 

I also come to realize that I am just human where conflicts of emotions are inevitable. There was a time I questioned the nature of my existence thus to be honest, I have always admire the kind of life both of you live – free to do whatever pleases you… it really is fascinating – so alive. There were times and still will be, that, loneliness would crawl in my world – It would somehow feel like tragedy – and me, I would be the character called protagonist or the tragic hero, who would suffer not from the misfortune of dearth or vindictiveness but rather adversity of independence …

 

(Puts his hand on Minho’s cheek) Minnie, I have always been thankful from the moment we met outside the gate when we were kids and how earnest you have been to make a way to meet me from the time on and even up to now. I greatly appreciate your patience and generosity towards me – thank you from the bottom of my heart, and you, (glides his hand through Taemin’s hair) Taeminnie, you are like a sun, always true to your feelings, unwavering and earnest as well. I guess destiny had it happened to let us meet accidentally, surprisingly so, knowing that you’re Minnie’s younger brother has been a plus for me. Thank you very much and I will miss both of you so much… thank you for considering me as someone special to your lives…(Then he takes a heavily deep breath and blows profoundly too…)

 

 

Minho and Taeminnie completely in a state of total mind mess, turn speechless for a moment, could not believe what the other have just told them – feeling their body shaking in anger and frustrations but choose to control their spinning in down spiral mode emotions, bow their heads and say…

 

 

“Bum-mi-mie, this hurts…” Minho says… Tenderly hugs Kibum’s by wrapping his hands around his neck and weeps silently

 

“This …” Taemin follows(Tightly wraps his hands around Kibum’s chest and silently cries)

 

“I am so sorry guys I didn’t mean to hurt both of you but you just don’t know how this is hurting me terribly for a long time now”, Kibum thinksTears flowing freely… then he speaks in a tremble manner…

 

“Guys, I will be back…you see”

 

The two guys remain silent but Kibum can hear their silent cries and their bodies trembling, hugs Taemin tenderly and gliding his hands through Taemin’s hair while the other hand extends upward to wipe Minho’s wet face but the latter catches and kisses it instead and intertwines their fingers back to the embrace position around Kibum’s neck…

 

No matter how painful it is – they let their emotions run free through silent cries… like a deathly hollow… Thus, in spite of it all, they spend the night feel with their deep care and love for each other…

 

 

 

Chapter 23 Ends Here.....................................frownsadsurprisethanks a lot everyone........be right back....