It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 5/Chapter 21/Page 6/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation....................frown hurrying..typing...no editing.....crying


 

After lunch, Mr. Kangin left the two to perform Tonette’s orders – he went to town leaving the two spending the whole afternoon discussing about Tonette’s proposal. He comes back with three people with him and calls Tonette’s attention discreetly.

 

Kangin:            Sir Jean, where is Ms. Tonette?

Jean:               She is probably taking her bath  (surprised by the three strangers with Kangin),Mr. Kangin
                        who are they?

 Kangin:            (nonchalantly replies)oh nothing Sir, just a normal call for assistance for tomorrow’s job…

Jean:               (nods) oh I see… (when hears Tonette’s voice calling him) – oh, I think she’s done.

 

 

Tonette sees Kangin with three people – winks, signals to go afar from Jean’s sight or the house. Kangin does so – asks his three friends to go inside the Manor.

 

Kangin:            Sir Jean, we will leave you now. Good night…

Jean:               Same here too Mr. Kangin. Have a good rest...

Tonette:           Jean, I will be back in just a minute alright, have some rest coz you will have to work
                        tomorrow… Good night, sweetie (and quickly kisses Jean, smiles and winks after)

 Jean:               (shocked by Tonette’s action, blushes)hhmmm… ok but come back early ok?

 Tonette:           (giggles on Jean’s reaction) I will sweetie, Good night…

  

 

So Tonette, Kangin and the others discuss the details of the plan for tomorrow’s mission. When everything has been finally understood, Tonette asks permission to leave while Kangin requests his three friends to stay the night over. Tonette goes back to Jean’s place slowly opening the door and surprises to see Jean waiting for her seated on a chair with the head lying on the dining table with a bottle of wine… Tonette smiles and walks slowly towards Jean – caressing the latter’s face says, “You are so kind and gentle – I wish you could give me a chance to love you” She prepares the futon for Jean while in the process, stops and changes her mind – smiles and a plan comes to her mind. Rolls the futon back and put it aside – prepares the bed instead. When done goes towards Jean.

 

Slowly she reaches for Jean’s shoulder and put it around her shoulders. The now too deep sleep Jean unsuspectingly wraps his other hand around Tonette – making their faces just a bit inches apart – this makes Tonette’s heart beats faster thus she blushes and smiles. Slowly Tonette drags Jean towards the bed and lays his body gently to prevent him from waking up. When done successfully, Tonette does her part and lies next to him. She watches Jean sleeps, smitten by the latter’s beautiful sleeping face could not control herself to kiss him on the lips – she lets her lips stays for a like a minute savoring Jean’s soft winy taste like and her lips unto his.

 

Subconsciously Jean responses by kissing her back – Tonette taken aback by Jean’s response, gulps however smiles and allows herself to be drifted away by Jean’s kisses. First were light kisses and after becomes deep passionate kisses – Tonette’s mind goes crazy. What comes next – is an unimaginable most fervent exchange of love.

 

The morning comes; Jean wakes up first surprise to see both of them . He gasps and wonders how it becomes to this – looks at Tonette’s body and blushes hard and says, “Oh my god, what have I done”. He inspects Tonette’s sleeping form and fixes her hair – when he sees Tonette’s sleeping face – catches his breath in admiration as to how beautiful and alluring her face is. He caresses Tonette’s face gently and his eyes fall down slowly at Tonette’s beautiful body. Little did he know that when he touched Tonette’s face – the latter has slightly wakened up but decided to still lie down pretending to sleep – gently opens a small fraction of her eyes – just enough to see Jean’s face in marvel watching her.

 

When Jean’s eyes go back to watch her face – she closes both her eyes. Meanwhile, Jean looks at her face again and covers her body then he says, “You are so beautiful – like an angel. I have to admit that you are loud, obnoxious, and daring but you are also sweet, loveable and powerful – I like that very much – oh not like – I love it (looks at Tonette’s face) – I believe I have fallen in love fast for you – I Love You Maria Antoinette Cheau Pilliard Pierre – my, what a long name…” and kisses Tonette’s lips. Too way shocked when Tonette responses, “Finally, you have said it – I love you too Idiot Jean Owen”

 

Correspondingly, Tonette hugs him and turns him over – now his back flat on the bed and Tonette seats on his stomach top as the sheet that Jean covered her a while ago falls down. Jean gasps seeing Tonette on top of him could not help but raise his hand to touch Tonette’s body especially the round and robust s of hers… Seeing Jean’s intentions, smiles and slaps Jean’s hands and says, “hhmm I think now that you are fully awake and aware – I can’t let you experience second glory – we need to get married first, understood?” gets Jean’s hands and kisses each of them and says, “I really love you Jean – but for now, you need to get up and work and study, ok – now cook… I am hungry” pinches Jean’s .

 

Jean:               (smiles at Tonette’s naughtiness) Dress up please, ok – I may not be able to concentrate.

Tonette:           (scoffs) And who’s to blame? Hhhmmm, need help – my hands are free…

 Jean:               To ruin the kitchen, never mind… So what is your plan for today – are you going
                         somewhere?

 Tonette:           (shakes her head) Nope – I will clean your house – at least it is the best thing I can be of 
                          use. Unless, you need to let me do something, just let me know…

 

 

Before Jean leaves, he reminds her not to go somewhere as she might get lost and that she doesn’t have to worry about food as he has prepared them in advance for her lunch meal.

 

Jean:               (looks at Tonette’s adoringly) hhmm… sure, you’ll be alright? Hmm (points his lips) Can I?

Tonette:           (smirks) My… fine, fine (pulls Jean and gives him a kiss) Now, go! Quick – take care –
                         bye...bye…

 Jean:               (shakes his head and talking to himself, he says) My, she is really weird but amazing –
                         what a persona!…

 

 

Meanwhile Tonette checks if the entire family left for the trip on a discreet manner as she doesn’t want to be seen by them and forcibly invited. When she hears the entire family on a ruckus hides inside Jean’s house for the time being. After an hour, immediately calls on Kangin to proceed with the plan. Kangin and his friends go up to the attic to get the two fixtures (mini-cabinet and a wooden chest box) plus other things that would identify Jean’s past.

 

Soon as they’re done – Tonette and Kangin check the items one by one. Kangin shakes his head of grief and of relief while Tonette is amazed as to how lovely Jean’s family used to be – Jean as a toddler and his lovely beautiful mother and handsome noble father. As Tonette continually stares, tears stream down her cheeks – only when Kangin calls her attention, realizes that she has been crying. She quickly wipes them off and just to get rid of the sad feeling asks Kangin to open the wooden box. Kangin does as he told – opens the box and what beholds them are as follows;

 

  1. Land Titles
  2. Rights of Ownership to all businesses locally and international
  3. Parents Marriage Certificate
  4. Jean’s Birth Certificate
  5. Several Manor Titles under the name of Jean
  6. Maps for the Hidden Treasures
  7. Last Will and Testament

 

Kangin and Tonnette look at each other in relief and happiness for Jean. Next, they open the mini-cabinet, all of them laugh as to what they see – Jean’s toddler clothes and memoir. However, what shocks them most as to what Tonette has found out – an insignia symptomatic of Jean’s nobleness birthright. Tonette puts back all the important documents inside the wooden chest box except Jean’s insignia and hides the box for safekeeping. After all of the items are checked, Tonette talks to Kangin and asks if his friends are trustworthy and when Kangin assures, Tonette shows them something – an insignia of her noble birthright as well and says,

 

 

Tonette:           Kangin as well as you three; I am Princess Maria Antoinette Cheau Pilliard Pierre of the
                        Kingdom of Norgeian but keep it a secret as of now. I trust you four won’t say a word to 
                        anyone. I don’t like you addressing me as princess as well; call me Ms. Tonette for now.
                        Now, that  everything is laid freely and without difficulty – all of you including Jean will have
                        to  accompany me to my father and mother – obviously the King and Queen to present
                       Jean as then I love and would like to spend the rest of my life with and my Prince.

                        Now, let see (putting her pointer finger on her lips and walks back and forth then suddenly
                        calls on Kangin)
Kangin, can you manage to let the whole family sleep for like two days –
                        ask doctor’s advice on how to do it – aaahh… ok..here’s my plan:

 

  1. Put that entire family to sleep for two to three days
  2. Arrange travel for six people
  3. Buy weirdo clothes for all of us

 

                        (Smiles and says)Kangin, you have money, right? And you know what to do – the family
                        will be back tomorrow. When Jean arrives tonight, I will tell him that we are just going on a
                        special trip. You three help Kangin and be prepared to travel as well. Please I remind you
                        to keep my identity as a secret, ok?

 

Page 6 Ends here............next page follows next....surprise need to finish this before my mind goes blank...indecision