It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 39/Page 30/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.............................................................Here's the second page...............coffee..................pure.....black is good...........


 

 

 

Just as when Onew is about to respond, Taemin’s phone rings, thus the latter gets it quickly in a dash at the counter and just by looking who the caller is – a sudden surge of heat rushes from Taemin’s toe all the way up to his head that he instantly feels so yearning of Kibum’s embrace and that he openly expresses his usual self of being happy and giddy responds…

 

“Hi Key…dear lord…I miss you so much…!”

 

“Oh talking about me…
I am at least alright thanks to hyung…
yeah… he is taking care of me well…

(walks back to the table then sits)
do not worry about it…
but I really do miss you terribly though…”

 


Onew trying to control his emotions like for the first time happening – he feels he want to do something foolish just to distract Taemin and himself. At this moment, he can not comprehend this growing undescribable feeling of confusion in his veins; gets Taemin’s hand, dips the latters fingers unto the chili sauce then each in an amourous manner like he how loves food…

 

As a result of Onew's action, Taemin stiffens like a rock and could not speak clearly enough to respond to the conversation he is having with Kibum…

 

“Ooohh… ahh…
sorry for that Key…hhhmm…ggeezzz …
(trying to control his whimpers)
it is just…
hyung is doing something funny and crazy…”

 

“Oh…
(biting his lips and nudging Onew’s right leg)
really…what time are you coming here…?”

 

(gulps) oohh…aaahh… okay…
 we will wait then …night time…
you said you are coming…fine then…
bye… take care Key and I love you…
bye…again”

 

                             

Aside from Taemin's fingers being seductively tongued by Onew, Taemin's quick gulped while talking with Kibum awhile ago, was followed by rapid swallows of huge amount of air intakes due to the reason that as soon as Onew released kissing Taemin's fingers, the other then moved out from his chair then grabs Taemin's seat to adjust to facing his position then went on down on his knees on the floor, grabbed Taemin's in-house trousers down along with the latter's undergarment. Taemin shocked and was taken aback did not know what to do, especially watching Onew staring at his shaft gazing at it like a food about ready to be eaten - decided on not prolonging his conversation thereby immediately concluding his discussion with Kibum to prevent an embarrassing outcome.

 

(panicking excited tone) hhhmm…
On…Onee…hhmmm….”

 

 

Then like a floating daffodil, Onew gently and slowly lowers his face with his eyes half-closed, firstly kisses the tip of Taemin’s shaft, then sticks his tongue out letting the longness of Taemin’s shaft rest on his tongue then looks at the almost fainting condition of the other and as a result of how Taemin has reacted, Onew feels proud of what he has done…

 

 At this time, Onew manages to make Taemin surrender in his arms as he carries him on an embrace manner facing each other however Taemin’s head has become like a willow on Onew’s shoulder quivering.

 

He then takes this opportunity to undress Taemin as well as him while walking in the direction of the bathroom thinking to himself…

 

“Taemin…
I will show you how deeply I llove you…”

 

 

Nightime comes…
The Meeting…

 

 

Onew jerks up by the sudden vibration of his phone, gets it without reading the message but before getting up, checks on Taemin who is still sound asleep then moves his body away from the bed and walks in the direction  of the door to welcome the expecting visitors.

 

As the door opens, Kibum appears followed by Minho both happy to see him…

 

“Onew hyung… how are things…?”

“Hi hyung…”

“Just fine… Kibum…”

 

Minho:              (turns his face sideways like searching) Hyung…?

Onew:             (nods) Taemin…?

Minho:              (nods) hhmm.. . yeah…

Onew:             (points at the guestroom door) He is still asleep…

Minho:              (nods and smiles) Oh…

Kibum:             (looks back and forth at Onew and Minho wondering)
                       hhhhmmm… what happened to Taemin…hyung…?

Onew:             (smiles) Still asleep inside the guestroom…

Kibum:             (surprised) Guestroom…?

Onew:             (nods) hhmm… yeah…
                       he moved some of his things two days ago…I think…

Kibum:             (takes a deep breath) Can I go in and wake him up…?

Onew:             (looks at Minho and panics) hhhmmm… yes…Kibum…

 

 

Kibum looks at Minho asking for approval who in turn nods then the other swiftly leaves them behind to walk towards the guestroom.

 

Meanwhile Onew and Minho look at each other like a silent understanding is happening between them nodding at each other in that agreement that only them knew about. Minho steps forward and examines the area while Onew follows him and asks…

 

Onew:             How are the kids…?

Minho:              (smiles) OH… hyung…
                        they are doing fine and excited about the parties…
                        and take note…

                        (quote and unquote gestures) “parties”…

 

Onew:             (blows his mouth) Oh my…
                       how many parties are we talking about…?

Minho:              (looks at Onew in such an amusing manner)
                        perhaps three or more…

                        (sighs) honestly…
                        I don’t know what is going to happen hyung…
                        as far as I know, we are going to have one quiet dinner
                        all four of us plus the twins
                        and the parties each of the twin would want…

 

Onew:             (excited) my… Minho…
                       that is going to be pretty exciting…
                       I am really gonna be looking forward for the preparations…

 

 

 

 

Page 30 Chapter 39 Ends Here.................................next page please..........................................