It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 39/Page 10/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation............................................................5th page update.......................let's go.....


 

 

 

Comes the Second Day
Of Onew’s Dream…

 

 

Onew had too much else on his list of schedules – all of which related to the smooth operation of his duties and making sure that everything was on place and running efficiently and according to standard procedures. The rest of the morning of what he did require his full concentration most of his time.

 

And as of this moment, the day is coming to an end and night time is starting to loom, meanwhile for the staffs; they are starting to feel the weariness from a lot of demanding works that need immediate attentions and solutions however for Onew; he has not manifested any tiredness instead he has shown tremendous energy performing his duties despite incredible pressures.

 

At Onew’s energetic demeanor, he has been the silent topic of delightful soft talking whispers from so many employees and he does not mind it at all. In continuance with Onew’s work, just as he walks inside the building main hallway; he is greeted by the staffs and just like unspoken truth; they all bow in unison following behind him to do another round of monitoring.

 

“Good! Everything is fine as expected
from all of your hardwork and efficiency.
I am very pleased and happy with all of your
performance and that; the CEO will be very pleased…”

 

“Thank you Sir Onew, we are more pleased and
happy to perform our very best for the continuing
success of KPK Enterprises…”

 

“Yes Sir, we treat KPK as our own and
we can not afford to be all laxed and careless of our duties.
To be honest, without the CEO’s kindness
and trust in all of us… we are really nothing…”

 

“Very well then, am done here,
keep up the good work and see you next month...”

 

“Yes, Sir Onew, thank you very much for dropping by.
We look forward for your next visit next month…”

 

 

Onew shakes all of their hands as a sign of respect; he turns his back from them with a huge smile denoting contentment on his face. He again checks on his itinerary schedule and, without any trace of exhaustion on his face - he beams at the feedback report he gathered from all of his checking and monitoring rounds. Then after, he scans the remaining establishments he needs to attend to.

 

Being a part of KPK Enterprise is a lifetime achievement for him. KPK is his life. It has been the most important one in his entire life – of course, his mother too; for the past several years since his father died. Working for KPK is like heaven and no matter how heavy the demands are due to Kibum’s full trust on him; he takes it with no qualms and hesitancy. So that, no matter the pressure; he maintains his concentration as he has Kibum to look up to as a very precise and brilliant person who does not allow any mishap to occur and thus, the latter alone gives him so much will and power to perform his tasks.

 

Aside from the Enterprise providing him with extremely lavish lifestyle which he never in his entire whole life experienced; he has many perks and incentives he enjoys a lot not that he seeks or demands of them such as; travelling the globe, meeting VIP people, expanding his horizon and most especially learning a lot from Kibum's powerful mind. Onew smiles in satisfaction.

 

Onew unconsciously stops and gathers his hands together at his chest level – like in a prayer position – and bows his head and offers a silent prayer of thanks for the good things that has been happening in his life. As he finishes his prayer offering; he breathes in heavily and exhales cheerfully saying…

 

“Thank you heavens… I love my life…
 and will be much fulfilled if….”

 

His own self-contemplation talking to himself stops when his phone vibrates; checks the ID caller then smiles blissfully…

 

“Hi there, Sure… I will get one... bye…”

 

 

 

Taemin’s Place
As Night Befalls….

 

 

“Sorry, am late…”

 

Onew uttering his apologetic statement as he enters Taemin’s place main door.

 

“I was having fun and kind of almost enjoying too
much to the point of losing myself into a spectacular milky way…”

 

“Ooohh…
almost to the point that you are sounding so poetic…
hhhmmm….”

 

(laughing) yeah… conspicuously evident ha…?”

 

“Don’t be embarrassed…
I like you like that… it is cute…”

 

Onew hearing what Taemin just stated, blushes hard causing for him to momentarily stops on his track looking so like a lovestruck fool.

 

As a result, Taemin who is just a little bit ahead of Onew wonders why it suddenly becomes so quiet on the latter’s side. So that; just wanting to find out what has happened of him; he carefully turns to face Onew. And instantly as he sees Onew standing motionless with his mouth wide open looking at him in a very strange funny way, he waits for another two more seconds and that when it passed; he slowly and carefully moves in closer to Onew to send the latter's consciousness back.

 

“Onee… are you alright…hey…
come down… Onee… hello…
can you hear me…?”

 

 

 

Page 10 Chapter 39 Ends Here....................................................next page please............................