It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 39/Page 3/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation............................................................my third page of course...............................coming right at you....


 

 

 

Taemin looks at him cutely and as a result, it is very hard for Onew to control his being captivated by him and he very rarely is taken in a sudden by overwhelming emotions, even though he prided himself on being stern or proper. But he could never quite pull it off – just being with Taemin and the latter looking at him intensely or naturally, melts his strong heart, and his cute smiles makes Onew even more appealing. He gets taken aback when…

 

“There… is where we are going to eat…”

 

 

Onew gasps seeing how Taemin made an effort in preparing their dinner…he says…

 

“Wow… beautiful view and lovely presentation…
(looks back at Taemin with open wide eyes)
candle light dinner…?”

 

“Well…
for the great effort of supporting me back then…
so I thought, this is my way of showing my gratitude…”

Stating sheepishly…

 

“Oh… you don’t have to thank me for that…
I mean… I will do anything for you Taemin…
and you know that…
You are a person very important to me…”

Responds Onew…

 

Taemin:           (shocked at Onew’s revelation blushes)
                        Huh…? Hhhmm…
                        Thank you and am glad to hear that…

Onew:             (looks at Taemin tenderly) You are most welcome…
                       (pulls Taemin’s left hand) come… let’s eat…food is waiting…

Taemin:           (still flabbergasted) huh… oh… okey…

Onew:             (chuckles then points at the lighted candle)
                       Wow… I feel like am on a date…!

Taemin:           (grimaces but laughs after) Yyaaahh…
                        I am naturally like this…
                        I like candlelight dinners…
                        so serene…
                        it adds stimulation and essence to the food am eating…

Onew:             (smiles) aaawww…. You are so sweet…
                       I think I will come here often to experience it daily...this

                       (spreads hand) aspect of exquisite fine dining.

 

Taemin:           (smiles) why not... do that especially now that
                        Key has to spend four days with his Kids…

                       (slows down) and …Minho hyung…

 

 

Onew noticing Taemins sudden change of mood quickly turns the atmosphere back…

 

Onew:             (grabs both Taemin’s hands) Come… come…
                       my stomach is growling… I want to eat…

Taemin:           (jolts up due to the sudden pull) uuggh… hyung…
                        (sighs) oh…. Sorry…

Onew:             (looks at Taemin, asks) Sorry for what…?

Taemin:           (faintly smiles) For my forever sulking…

Onew:             (embraces and taps Taemin’s crown) It is fine…
                       Taemin…
                       sulk as many times as you want… I don’t mind…
                       you are so cute like that…

Taemin:           aaiiggooo… come hyung… let’s eat…
                        you have become delusional due to hunger…aasshhh…

Onew:             (grinning mischievously at Taemin)
                       Delusional caused by you….

 

 

And just like that, Taemin stops at his track surprised by Onew’s remark. He swears that he just heard his heart thud like a banging a bass drum – he gulps and at the same raises his left hand to appease whatever his heart is suddenly under.

 

“Oh…
is that how my charm has gotten into you…?
I wonder why…?”

Acting cool Taemin responds

 

 

Onew just looks at him without hesitation raises his right hand to fix Taemin’s hair pushing at the back of the latter’s ear. He holds Taemin’s hand and drags him toward the candlelight dining table until they reach the side of it that Onew moves backwards then beside then like a perfect gentlemen, pulls the chair then extends his right hand with open palm extends it downward…

 

“Please, my prince…
have a seat so we can start enjoying our meal…”

 

“So Prince am I…?
I wonder how you describe your self then…”

Looking at Onew in a very calm way…

 

“Your loyal servant my prince….”
So self-assured Onew responds…

 

 

Taemin showing comfortability towards Onew’s sweet rebuke just smiles and shakes his head laughing at the other’s silly remarks. Just in time of Taemin’s daydreaming; Onew gets the other’s hands and kissed them both so that Taemin could only afford to take in the other’s strange however he has to admit is making him less lonely, silly banters.

 

The dessert he ordered beforehand already arrive from the building food and beverages counter, as he always do, as he was the one who had created the recipe although different from usual – tonight.

 

“Whoaa…delicious dessert… I see…”
Eyes widened Onew says…

 

“I know you will like it…”
Smirking Teamin answers…

 

 

Taemin wholeheartedly smiles this time as he sits and instinctually starts serving Onew food on his plate. Onew has been with him for heavens know when and thinks he is the only important person in his life for the past years since he arrived in Paris. And as he looks at him; Taemin could only muster a sincere nod and tender smile to show his sincere gratitude as he is quite very lucky that he has Onew to be beside him all the time no matter the situation is.

 

They eat joyously and enjoyably talking about just anything under the sun may it be work, achievements, dreams and aspirations, and sharing each other simplified but accurate version of what happened and had they done for the past few days, as without any tirelessness of how Onew looks at him adoringly – and of course, Taemin notices it and thus, blushes and wonders why he just blushed…

 

“What’s gotten into me…?
Why am I feeling giddy….asshh…?”

So Taemin thinks…

 

 

Meanwhile Onew is pretty much in cloud nine from the moment he enters Taemin’s place; he has liked him since the very first time he met the other at the restaurant where he used to monitor and funny he thinks that it is now Taemin who has given the task to be responsible of or managed. Onew has now realizes that he needs nothing more in his life but Taemin and could only wish that how lovely it would be to live in a cushy and peaceful world that suit them both to perfection.

 

 

 

Page 3 Chapter 39 Ends Here..............................................next page please..........................