It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 37/Page 11/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.........................................................as we move on..........am getting hungry.......................he he he..........


 

 

 

Tapping his knee while impatiently and anxiously waiting on Minho, impulsively lifts his face to check the monitor then gasps seeing Minho running in a hurry along the hallway – so that, he follows Minho’s movement then puffs when he sees the other reaching his main entrance door – extends both of his hand on the wall panting heavily.

Seeing what’s happened with Minho, Kibum creases lips into a blowfish shape feels guilty over his capricious behavior – gets his remote control and presses the button assigned to open his main entrance door then after switches off the TV monitor screen.

 

Meanwhile when Minho presses the door device, smiles when the door automatically opens; enters noiselessly inside Kibum’s penthouse heads towards the latter’s office – checking if he might be inside working but bites his lips when no one around thus, starts to gently call his beloved’s name…

 

“Bummie… Bummie… where are you…?”

 

“Come inside the room…
I am here Minnie…”

 

As Kibum responses; Minho drenched with sweat due to vigorous running just because he doesn’t want Kibum to wait, inhales deeply – could feel his heart immediately changes its phase from normal beating to a much faster one; raises his left hand puts it above where his heart is and gently rubs trusting doing it would settle down his breathing pattern.

 

Confident of his condition, he swiftly walks towards Kibum’s bedroom overwhelmed with excitement as being with the latter is like stealing moments – aside from the twins; his entire being does not want anything else in life but Kibum.

 

After several steps, Minho gasps seeing Kibum so beautiful and handsome in a pink stripped loose long-sleeve knee length shirt spreading his arms walking towards him on a half-foot higher floor level and suddenly stops at the edge of it waiting for him to come making a sweetest smile just for him. Minho’s chest tightens as if ready to explode expands his cheeks then releases the air in it – gulps; walks towards Kibum with the same gesture – arms extended then receives the latter’s warm embrace as their bodies touch; Minho never felt so good being locked in Kibum’s affectionate arms how he wishes life is a lttle bit easier for the two of them.

 

He continues to feel the fire of Kibum’s hug while his hair being by the latter, and he stays on just like that in blissful state until his beloved speaks…

 

“Minnie…you are so soaked in sweat…you’ll get sick…
come let me wipe it off…”

 

“O-okay…”

 

Releasing his embrace much to Minho’s dismay; Kibum sets him to sit on the bed – gets a towel then starts to wipe Minho’s body while the latter stares at every movement Kibum makes – at times, teases the latter’s weak spots making Kibum squeals in surprise...

 

“Aaaiissh…Minnie…don’t…”

 

“he…he…he…
(takes a deep breathe) Bummie…?”

 

Kibum:             (holds Minho’s face and stares at it)
                        hhmm…Minnie…what is it…?

Minho:             Are you mad at me…?

Kibum:             (pecks Minho’s nose and smiles) Of course not sweetie…
                        Am just a little bit selfish when it comes to you…

Minho:             (surprised) Ohhh…why… what about me…?

Kibum:             (releases his hold then hugs Minho tightly)
                        Nothing… I just love you so much….

Minho:             (face presses on Kibum’s body
                        – sniffs the latter natural scent and beams)

                        I love you too so much Bummie…

Kibum:             (taps Minho’s back) Off you go…
                        now that you are dry… go take a very quick shower…
                        or perhaps take your time…am just here…alright…?

Minho:             (whines) I think I smell good…Bummie…aaiishh…

Kibum:             (shakes his head) Naahh naahh…
                        I say go take a shower…
                        I didn’t say you stink but you need to take
                        a quick shower not to get cold or something…

                       (pushes Minho)
                       Now…go…go…

 

Minho:             (sighs) Fine…
                        (looks quickly at Kibum) But don’t sleep on me…alright…?

Kibum:             (nods) I will not…
                        (waves hand) now go…go…

 

 

Minho’s shower lasted for just five quick minutes wearing a bathrobe then excitedly goes out of the bathroom, hoping that Kibum is awake cause when it comes to bedroom; he does not trust Kibum at all as the latter when his body touches the bed – in just five minutes – he can easily fall into deep sleep. To his surprise, Kibum is awake, waist down covered with bed linen reading a book.

 

“Whoa… I am impressed…
you did not sleep…!”

He says…

 

Kibum does not reply but just simply smiles at him – waves his hand and taps the bed implying to come and sit beside him and thus, Minho does as what’s been told – crawls on the bed and sits beside Kibum however does more than as told. He lifts the linen and salivate after seeing Kibum’s milky legs skin and quickly checks on the latter’s lower body part instantly thinks if Kibum is or wearing something but dismisses the thought and just happily spreads his legs and sits on Kibum’s hips and thus, moans as his feels the other’s now hard manliness comes in contact with his entrance…

 

“hhhmmmm…aaahhh….”

 

Meanwhile Kibum who is taken by surprise of Minho’s action could only make same reaction when he feels the latter’s against his shaft as a result – expands and hardens…

 

“Min..nie….you sure is fast…hhhmmm…”

 

Minho just stares at him without saying anything then suggestively smiles in a very sensual manner brings his face closer to Kibum and kisses the latter’s lips lightly – like a brush kiss then quickly releases making the other follows but Minho sends his body back against the headboard while he continues with his tasks of ing Kibum’s shirt while staring passionately at each others’ eyes.

 

“So you are wearing underneath…Bummie….still not daring…?”

 

Kibum smirks at Minho’s remarks instead of answering back; flattens his hands on the bed with their gazes still fix at each and thus, Kibum makes himself satisfied with the other’s plan of actions – takes a deep breath in anticipation when Minho slowly starts to unfasten the strap of his bathrobe and slowly opens it then catches his breath seeing the other fully and his lower region erect and full…

 

“Minnie…sweetie…in broad daylight…?”

 

 

 

Page 11 Chapter 37 Ends Here.............................next page please..................................