It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 37/Page 3/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.........................................................................one more page................shall we..............


 

 

The following days…
At the airport and KPK  Enterprise…

 

 

Minho at the arrival area, fixes his business suit as today is the arrival of the new tech top guy from New York. He loosens his tie, and prepares hisself to wait for less than half an hour for the passenger plane to arrive.  They need to hire this person, a top notch engineer of course he thinks,

 

“Well… of course my Bummie is a lot way better than him…
but of course standard procedure Bummie needs
someone to take care of things like myself…”

 

It is this purpose that Taeyang hires him, to assist Minho and let him out on his heels, which would be a great relief for the latter in so many ways while personally taking care of the kids’ daily needs.

At the meantime, the plane has landed and thus, Minho rises from his seat and requests for one of his staffs to watch for the visitor’s arrival. As he watches at the person strides along the hallway suddenly with no intention his eyes direct him to Kibum’s private boarding area – deeply entrance by it – sensing previous events that occurred; the emotional connection somehow is growing intensely along with it, just like one of those anything he could remember ever experiencing. Yet, at the same time the familiarity is recognizable; he thinks…

 

“Brings back memories… (sighs)

 

He laughs – remembering how much happy he was when he made it before Kibum left for Paris – the day his bestfriend understood how immeasurably he is inlove with him; sensing again – the euphoria and feeling are increasing even more, but heaves a sigh of break; happily letting go of any sadness he is into right now, turning his self over to the feeling he knows rooted inside his heart, basking in it-content-perhaps for the first time in his life; he followed what his heart calling – waves of acknowledgment and self appreciation fill his mind; he thinks…

 

“I don’t mind the waiting…some things in life are worth waiting for…”

 

Gladly into this thought that he does not notice his staff infront of him talking to him…

 

“Mr. Choi….Mr. Choi….sir….sir….”

 

Like a warp; images are distorted except for the reverberating callings that are persistently howling in his ears forcing him to pay attention with its urgency and thus unconscsously follows the voice he hears – blinks his eyes which at the same time his staff taps his arms saying…

 

“Sir Choi….Mr. Choi…are you alright…?”

 

Which unconsciously Minho gazes at his staff who continuously in a light manner wriggles his arms calling him – inattentively responds…

 

“Oh…where is he…”

 

“He told me just to wait here…he said…”
Says his staff…

 

And thus they wait…suddenly…

In a distance, a sort of commotion catches all their attention – two to three groups of women having minimum of four ladies in a group blended together softly whispering in quite an eagerly manner. All of them exude a particular feeling of excitement and enthusiasm – curious; Minho located somewhere hidden, focuses and he too, waits for what these women and buzzing over.

Several minutes, the cause of all of these silent chaos shows up – and with a moment’s thought, he is surprised of the arriver’s charisma…

 

“Oh I know….. I learned he is a commercial model…isn’t he…?”

 

A flash of blank stare and then he smiles, a leer, he can see the look on the women’s faces – thinking he might probably the kind of man women have fantasies about going to explore with. Minho shakes his head, with a glance at his wrist watch; he turns from his back to inspect the crowd thinking…

 

“Oh I don’t wanna be a part of this hullaballo situation…”

 

As he returns his gaze to the person, he gasps seeing him arm raised waving gleefully at him and thus out of impulse, he handsomely flips his pea coat I a graceful motion, and with a familiar, spontaneous reaction of his hair – courteously greet him. As this happening, at the same time, the group of women follow who this person waves at and gasps to see Minho walking towards him…buzzing…

 

“Damn…is he handsome…”

“Can’t I have a boyfriend like that...?”

My…is he gorgeous…”

 

As they reach each other’s grasp, Minho immediately pays his courteous respect to welcome him…

 

“Hello…Mr. Nickhun…welcome to Paris…”
 

“Thank you very much…you must be Mr. Choi Minho…”

 


Minho nods and thinks at the same time….

 

“Well not bad…he looks good…oh forget it…
nothing compares to my Bummie…
I wonder what he is doing right now…
my Bummie…aaiisshh…
(and grins to his own demeanor and looks at him and says…)

 

Minho:             (turns his face to look at Nickhun) Glad to know your flight was alright…

Nickhun:          (smiles) Oh…yeah… just a little bumpy…
                       but everything was alright – long straight flight…
                       (suddenly remembers) Oh…my luggage…

Minho:             Oh don’t worry about that your luggage
                       are already inside the car compartment
                       – in fact, our transport is waiting for us…

Nickhun:          Oh awesome… thank you for taking care of everything…
                        I could manage it on my own regardless
                        but then again thank you…

Minho:             (smiles) Oh... I can’t afford just taking things unattended…

Nickhun:          (smiles) Very attentive…that is nice… I like that…

Minho:             Well… I guess I have to since I will be working with you…

Nickhun:          (chuckles) Oh…now that’s another story…

Minho:             (laughs) Just kidding…

 


Inside the car, the atmosphere is rather calm and easy there is no trace of combing each other’s face as though testing ones attitude and thus Minho smiles as he presses the button of the mini fridge compartment showing where the drinks are – offering Nickhun a drink which the latter accepts who then asks.

 

Nickhun:          (turns to serious mode) So will I be working soonest ….
                        like by today…?

Minho:             (surprised) Oh…Mr. Nickhun…no pressure…
                        you may relax for the time being
                        – get yourself acquainted to whatever
                        it is that you feel you need to…
                        then after perhaps would be the best to start working…

Nickhun:          (furrows eyebrows) What do you mean…
                        by getting acquainted…
                        I am pretty sure about the job that I will have to do…

Minho:             (smiles, shaking his head to disagree)
                        That is not what I mean…
                        survey Paris downtown or KPK Enterprise…

Nickhun:          (shrugging his shouluders off) Oh…
                        I have been here several times so
                        Paris is not something new to me…

                        (smiles) perhaps KPK…but I believe there is no need
                        since I would be a part of it already, time is aplenty.

 

Minho:             (smiles) It is up to you then just take a rest for awhile  
                        then perhaps fix your things when we get to your place…

Nickhun:          (surprised) Great… I think I might just do that…

                        (suddenly looks outside of the window with
                        a shock expression utters)

                        Normally the traffic in this town is ridiculous

                        (looks at Minho) but it seems like our drive is quite
                        smooth and fast… why is that…?

 

Minho:             (smiling to himself watching Nickhun’s shocked expression says)
                        Oh… KPK has his own route to utilize approved by the government…

Nickhun:          (Astonished) What…?

Minho:             (nods) Yeah…

Nickhun:          (smiles) Now that is something new to me… pretty amazing…

Minho:             (nods) Yeah… did you not read KPK’s business profiles…?

Nickhun:          (shrugging off shoulders) How shall I say this…
                        I was pirated from my previous job by Mr. Taeyang
                        who requested me to come here.... 
                        I trusted his words and I have already worked
                        by invitation in one of his projects.

Minho:             (amazed) I’d presume that would be the first encounter with Mr. Taeyang…

Nickhun:          (shakes his head) Oh no…
                        I have not met him personally but Mr. Onew…
                        and he told me about how great Mr. Taeyang is…
                        managing the entire KPK businesses…

                        I wonder who the owner is…?
                        He must be really something else or very influential
                        to acquire this kind of exclusive road facility from the government…

 

Minho:             (laughing to himself thinking… “and yes"…
                        that would be my beloved very humble Bummie…)
                        Most probably…

Nickhun:          (looks at Minho with questionable stares)
                         Have you met him…?

Minho:             (acting innocently) Who…?

Nickhun:          Mr. Mikho…    the owner…
                        (thinks) I read from a magazine that he is pretty young
                        almost around our age and the grandson of Mr. Owen…

Minho:             (almost chokes while drinking water after
                        hearing the name Mikho)
hhhmm… yes and no…

NIckhun:         (confused) Yes and No…?
                       kindly clear  your statement for me….

Minho:             (laughing) Yes… He is the grandson of the former
                       CEO Mr. Owen however I also learned that ten years
                        before the latter’s replacement Mr. Mikho has been
                        managing more than 30% of his grandfather’s
                         entire business and 20% each of his parents’ businesses as well…

 

 

 

 

Page 3 Chapter 37 Ends Here..................................................thanks everyone..............see you in days................