It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 3/Chapter 12 -Page 2/2)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation...smiley



 

Kibum at this time is walking out of the building heading towards the green house when suddenly stopped by both Seohyun and Hyoyeon saying;

 

Seohyun:      Hello Kibum, I am Seohyun your classmate and this is Hyoyeon from Orange Diamond Class, the person
                     Ms. Juri was saying before that I need to be partnered with for the upcoming festival, do you remember?

Hyoyeon:     (without waiting for Kibum’s reply - at the instant bows her head) Hi Kibum, nice to meet you…

Kibum:         (coolly replies) nice to meet both of you – but what is it that you seek me for

 

Seohyun and Hyoyeon explain the whole thing to a now bewildered and puzzled Kibum – to cut the long story short…

                        Kibum:         so, tell me again – the reason?

 

Seohyun and Hyoyeon at the same time speak… ‘We want you to play the prince role!”

                         Kibum:          (stunned by what he heard, replies) what? Prince role? Why me?

                         Seohyun:     you are the only person who could effectively pull it off and besides as we have said – to let you
                                             participate is the ultimate chance of making it so successful…. (with so much begging) so please…
                                             please…

                         Hyoyeon:     (In a dreamy state could not utter a word) uugghh – y-y-eah..pl-please…

Kibum:        (a bit bothered because he never really wants too much attention but looking at the helpless two sighs
                   and agrees)
ok then… just give me the script…

Seohyun:    (over to the top happy – jumps around) Oh yes…yes… thanks Kibum…

Hyoyeon:    (not over yet with being smitten by Kibum says – with red as beet face) oh… nice….

 

So Kibum leaves heading towards the greenhouse leaving the giggling two…

                         Seohyun:    Dang it, Hyoyeon – so lucky – you!!

Hyoyeon:    He is so gorgeously beautiful… what a delightful sight…

Seohyun:    Yyaah… stop it already – he is my daily dose!!

Hyoyeon:    lucky the girl whoever he chooses to be his girlfriend…

Seohyun:    (sighs in defeat) yeah….

 

The next day, Seohyun and Hyoyeon give the script to Kibum as well as the schedule for the days of practices.

                        Seohyun:     Kibum, here is the script for the play, if you have any concerns please let us know and we will be happy
                                            to assist you.

Kibum:        (without bothering to look at Seohyun, accepts the script) hhhmmm…

Seohyun:    (oh he is so cool) o-okey then gotta go…

 

Break time period, Minho is on his way going to Kibum’s classroom fortunately sees the latter heading towards his place of sunctuary. Minho hurries going after Kibum…

 

Minho:     Bummie, hi…wait up!

Kibum:     (looks towards Minho’s way and smiles) Oh Hi there!

Minho:      I know where you’re heading at? I wanna go with you.

Kibum:      sure, come along

 

While they are heading towards the greenhouse, Minho could not restrain asking Kibum questions be sensible or not. Finally reaching the place, Kibum instantly lies flat on his favorite hammock – happily breathing-in the alluring scent of the atmosphere that's giving him peace and serenity.

Minho witnessing the whole thing chuckles and goes near to Kibum’s eyes closed state; watches intently in full admiration how beautiful Kibum is – stands beside the hammock and…

                         Minho:      Bummie, bummie – hey…

                         Kibum:      (still with eyes closed replies) hhmm, yes…

                         Minho:      can I lie down beside you?

                         Kibum:     (replies lazily) why?

                         Minho:     (almost to a whine request) am tired too you know…

                         Kibum:     (smiling at Minho’s request - raise his left hand) ok Minnie, come…

                         Minho:     (saying to himself) “yes!!”

 

So Minho keeping his happiness locked in lies beside Kibum – receives Kibum’s left hand with his right – intertwining them placing above their head resting on the hammock wood frame while placing his left hand across Kibum’s chest and his head comfortably setting on Kibum’s shoulder blades …

 

Kibum:     (in a murmur manner) Minnie don’t watch me sleep..okey…(yawns) hu-hooomm…

Minnie:     (shakes head while pouting – embarrassed by Kibum’s statement) no – I wont watch you sleep – I
                 promise…

Kibum:      yeah, yeah - let’s sleep for a little while but whoever wakes up first wakes the other – ok?…

 

Minho just simply nods and smiles - in a matter of minute; Kibum snoozes whereas Minho wide awake. Minho considers moment like this with Kibum as very special having him so close is like embracing a different feeling of extreme calmness – “I like this” he says talking to himself. After like half an hour when Minho feels it is about time, he starts…

 

                          Minho:    (pokes Kibum’s cheek) Bummie wake up (and no response)...

                                         (pokes Kibum’s nose) Bummie wake up now (just grunts)

                                         Oh so it is true – you sleep like a log..hmmm…

                                         (pokes Kibum’s chin) Bummie…Bummie… (still no response)…

                 (settles with his forefinger playing with Kibum’s lower pink lips – plucking it like a guitar and
                 singing)
Bummie~… bummie~… wake up now~ (when suddenly) AAAWWWWW!!! BUMMIE THAT
                 HURTS!!

Kibum:      (who is now wide awake – smiling – while still biting Minho’s forefinger, says) who choold youb choo
                 weke me oof in kkahk manner…

Minho:      (in pain replies) it is so hard to wake you up that I could not think of a better way…now release my
                 forefinger – it hurts…

Kibum:     (releases it – realizing how it hurts Minho) oh….come one…sorry – ok, ok gimme your finger

Minho:      (gives his finger back to Kibum) here..

Kibum:      sorry… (smiles and hold Minho’s hands and innocently start the bitten finger) hhmmm…

Minho:      (At Kibum’s action – a lound “thump” escapes out of his chest; gasps, gulps and blushes) bummiee…
                 what you do…

Kibum:      (when done remove his lips off Minho’s finger) there finish – no more hurt?… ah … what I did – it is called
                 “instinctual self-medication” I do that whenever I accidentally hurt my finger (then gets the script)…oh this
                 one – I almost forgot, I need to read…(stares back at the now spacing out Minho, Kibum wonders what
                 has happened – teases him by pinching his nose)
ooiii..Minnie – what’s wrong?

Minho:       (shaking his head) uuhh nothing… (to avoid embarrassment, directs his attention to what Kibum’s doing)
                  wa-what’s that you’re holding?

Kibum:       (showing the script play) this one? It is a script for the role I will be playing…

Minho:       (just like that and his back to his normal self but pissed) hhmmm … sounds interesting…

Kibum:       funny thing though I never would have thought they’d be choosing “Sleeping Beauty” for a play – could
                  you imagine? Anyway… (looks back at Minho who is currently musing over Kibum’s unaware of… calls
                  back his attention)
Minnie, what is going on with you – this is like the second time – you are spacing out.
                  Care to share?

Minho:       huh?! What are you playing then…

Kibum:       Princess Aurora’s Prince…

Minho:       and who is the princess?

 

Just as Kibum will reply;

“BUMMIE!!!!!”

startling the two…

 

 

Chapter 12 Ends here…angel