It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 35/Page 3/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation...........................................here we go.......................................!


 

 

Hearing this Kibum pouts and says…

 

“I will not allow it…”

 

Minho chuckles over Kibum’s response and urges him to kiss Minnie so they can go out of the nursery room – and thus, Kibum slowly bows his head to kiss Minnie’s lips however much to his surprise when Minnie extends her hands landing on Kibum’s cheeks making the latter be still like a statue. As a result, Minho silently laughs then squat holding his stomach – calms him self down and gets up again to check on Kibum who is still face to face with Minnie.

Minho signals Kibum to just hold his position whispering…

 

“Bummie… hold on… freeze still like that…
I will get something… Be right back in a minute…”

 

 

Kibum sighs but stays as requested. After several seconds, surprised to see Minho carrying a video camera on his hand whispering…

 

“Okay… I will record and take shots at the same time…
kiss Minnie and Kibummie again, will you…”

 

 

Kibum thumbs up and kisses Minnie once again while being held by the latter’s tiny hands much as Kibum likes to feel these tiny hands on his face he has to remove to kiss Kibummie again. Sighing, he gently removes Minnie’s hand and kisses them after – next, moves back to Kibummie to kiss him again…

When done Kibum thumbs up and smiles, walks toward Minho, gets the video camera from him and gently holds and pulls Minho’s hand to be seated ona chair and goes to a face to face level with him and whispers…

 

“good thing there’s a chair here at least
I can easily do this…”

 

 

Minho wondering what Kibum means gapes. Kibum seeing Minho’s reaction chuckles and takes the opportunity to press his lips in between Minho’s lips and nibbles the latter’s lower lips. Minho taken by surprise – eyes widen however due to Kibum’s passionate kissing, gives in – raises both his hands to place them on Kibum’s cheeks while responding back to the latter’s fervent kissing.

Minho though against it, releases first panting – gives a quick peck on Kibum’s tempting pink lips – thus he bites his lips in dismay then says…

 

“Bummie… surprised to see Kibum steady on the video cam ….
(looks at the video cam) Ooohh… so steady…”

 

 

Kibum just grin and wanting to kiss Minho still but the latter puts his forefinger on Kibum’s lips and says…

 

“We have to get out of here…
this is for general patronage… and besides

(pointing at the kids) they are sleeping and
we might forget ourselves… be drifted somewhere…
come, let’s get out..”

 

“Okay… fine…”
In-dismay replies Kibum…

 


Minho gently closes the nursery door then takes Kibum’s left hand and walks to the passage hallway. Kibum suddenly speaks…

 

Kibum:             The kitchen must be somewhere at the opposite side
                        of this hallway…right?

Minho:             (shocked at Kibum’s statement stutters) hhmm… aahh…
                        how did you know…?

Kibum:             (shrugs off shoulders) I don’t know – I just have a feeling
                        that I must have been in this place before – odd ha…?

                        (looks at Minho) Minnie… do you have an shirt that would fit me,
                        I would like to change – if you don’t mind…

 

 

Minho easily nods since he did not remove Kibum’s previous clothings in this house so that he says…

 

Minho:             Yes… come… you might want to take a shower…
                        I will prepare your garments…

Kibum:             (smiles) Please… that would be great…


 

So they go inside what used to be Kibum and Natalie’s master bedroom which is now’s Minho’s master bedroom and says…

 

Minho:             Hold on for a bit… I will accompany you to the restroom…
                       what kind of shirt you like to wear…?

Kibum:             (points at Minho’s outfit) same like yours…

Minho:             Oh... okay… hhhmm… wait while you are taking a shower,
                        have you taken your breakfast…?

Kibum:             Not yet…

Minho:             Want some…? I will prepare the food… alright…?

                        (pointing at the showroom way) Bummie…
                        the shower room is over there…

 

Kibum:             (nods) Am sure I can find my way here… thank you…
 

 

Kibum nods and starts stripping his clothes off while Minho walks toward the kitchen to prepare the breakfast meal for the two of them including the kids.

Inside Minho’s room, Kibum has not taken his shower yet but instead wonders and checks on whatever he can see interests him. First he sees; are pictures of Minho with the kids making him smile. Then on he checks on whatever he can find, opens up a cabinet drawer just beside Minho’s bed – surprised to see Minho’s personal journal. He lets his hand slide on it – battling inside his mind at the same time whether to read or not.

Decides to read, he gets the journal notebook however surprised to see are scribbled post-it notes falling on the floor thus, out of curiosity he then returns the journal and picks the post-its. Absentmindedly, he groups all of the scattered post-its quickly for the purpose of immediately reading the journal next. When he gathered all the post-its, picks them in a stack and sits on the bed – accidentally his eyes for no reason focuses on one of the post-its facing him.

Out of curiosity he takes a tiny of a bit interest in it – however gasps to see the title heading – with a sudden renewed interest, he decides to check what is written…

 

2010 September 15
KPK’s Private Hospital - Springcare…
Kim “Bummie” Kibum’s Comatose State…

 

Hi Bummie… it is me Minho, who you love to call Minnie is here to visit you again.
I hope you are doing well despite in a comatose state after your car accident. 

I brought new flowers again today to support your sense of smell…
I pray everyday that you wake up…
Thank you for loving me…
I miss you so much…

 

Love you forever…
Minho-Minnie…

 

 

 

Page 3 of Chapter 35 Ends here...................................next page please..................