It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 32/Page 14/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.....................................................here we go.......................


 

 

From a distance, he can now see Natalie and Kibum’s home, thus after moments of self-reflection, a sense of rapid anticipation and a bit of tension are increasing swelling in his stomach. He stops for a second, goes out of the car, glances his way to his destination, and then gazes out at the beautiful cheerful environment – wearing a concerned facial expression on his face.

 

Slowly he tilts his head upward staring blankly at the clear bright sky and positions his hand horizontally inline with his chest and clasps his hands – takes a deep breath and pouring out a loud sigh. Feeling empowered, he goes back carrying a positive aura, drives his way to Natalie’s place. 

 

Finally facing the gate, the keeper of the house opens the entrance, he enters and surprised to see Natalie smiling and waving at him. Minho instantly feels relieved and without a doubt, thanks whatever positive energy passed along the way to feed him while he was driving. He waves back and smiles at the waiting Natalie.

 

As he gets the full view of Natalie’s condition, he could not stop himself from gasping – somewhat surreal – like being in a different state of life.  Natalie’s welcoming presence gives Minho a new unworldly interpretation, somewhat very specific and sublimely simple but amazingly enlightening, he has never felt like this before.
 

Then, it strikes him; this is probably why Kibum can simply go on facing various daily challenges – the calming energy Natalie emits…

 

Minho is suddenly sent back to reality when Natalie shakes him for how many times – he does not know…

 

Natalie:            (still shaking Minho’s shoulders) Minho-ssi… are you alright?

Minho:             (gasps) Oh… I am so sorry Natalie…
                        I kind of drifted away from reality…

Natalie:            (smiles) Oh… It is alright. How was you trip?

Minho:             Fine… coming here was so exhilirating…
                       The surroundings are just so peaceful and calm…
                       so beautiful…

Natalie:            (nods) Yeah, I know that is why Mikkie makes
                        a time to come and rest for a bit...

Minho:             (glances at Natalie’s huge belly) Natalie, hhhmmm…
                        how are you managing the twins…

Natalie:            (chuckling) ppheeww… sure they are healthy and energetic…
                        just like Daddy… heavy…uuuff..

Minho:             (holds Natalie’s hand and tenderly guide her)
                        Slowly… You are nearly going to give birth right…?

Natalie:            (grins) yeah… I am so excited…
                        I ca…can’t..wa..wait… you know…

Minho:             (surprised by Natalie’s staggering replies)
                        Natalie… are you alright… seriously… you can tell me…

Natalie:            (looks tenderly at Minho) Thank you Minho-ssi,
                         you really are kind just like Mikkie…
                         He keeps on telling me about you…
                         how nice and gentle you are…

Minho:             (blushes) hhmm… I am…? but… thank you…

 

 

Suddenly Natalie points at the foyer area thus Minho swiftly places his hands on Natalie’s back and gently leads her to the area she pointed. So that; upon reaching the place, Minho gently lays Natalie’s body on the huge sofa and lets her lie down comfortably…

 

Minho:             (getting Natalie’s feet) ooopppss… there…
                        have a rest while we talk because
                        I cant bear to look at you tired…

Natalie:            (smiles) Thank you Minho-ssi…

Minho:             (looks at Natalie) Thank you for the invitation today…

Natalie:            (looks at him and grins) nnaahh…
                        I am supposed to be the one thanking you for granting my request… 
                        but before we move on, do you like anything?
                        Coffee, tea or juice?

Minho:             (smiles) Coffee would be fine…

 

Natalie calls on the housekeeper and requests for coffee for Minho then after she takes a deep breath and settles her self down – more like gathering enough courage and strength for this very particular important moment - while the other just wait for what she has to say then after she looks intently at Minho then starts to state her purpose…

 

 

“Minho, I just need you to listen carefully
as to what I will have to say.

This is very important and just a favor,
please kindly keep it between the two of us.

As my dearest one is your best and close friend,
please do not tell him as I don’t want to give him any worries
and troubles concerning about me.

 

 

Minho upon hearing what Natalie’s introductory statement, he becomes puzzled and starts to panic what she meant by the words she had just spoken. He does not understand why there is a need to keep information secret from Kibum. When he is about to ask why, Natalie places her hand on Minho’s hand and says…

 

“I know you are wondering why I am requesting
this kind of favor from you.

But I will tell my story of how I met your bestfriend
and please I am asking for your full understanding
and perhaps forgiveness for what I have done but just like you,
I say; who would not fall in love so easily with
someone like your bestfriend.

 

I am just so happy that I met him and lucky that
he loves me so much and for that I am really very blessed
and so lucky thus, if you ask me, if I need anything more in life?


No…. He is enough for me.

I don’t need anything else in this world –
to be loved by him, is truly a dream come true
and that I could not ask for anything more.

I don’t need wealth or power –
just to be with him is a heavenly place for me…”

 

 

Natalie kisses Minho’s hands and says….

 

“Thank you Minho and please understand me…”

 

Minho’s eyes scrunch in wonder and then he asks…

 

“Natalie, I am sorry but I don’t understand
what you are trying to say and why do you have to thank me
and forgive you…

You did not and have not done me wrong…

I mean it does not make sense…”

 

 

Natalie just simply smiles and takes a deep breath again and lowers her head and only lifting it up after several seconds to look outside and let her eyes roam in a satisfying manner enjoying what she sees pleases her eyes. Then she starts saying while her eyes plastered outside continuously watching the beautiful garden outside their house…

 

“Minho, listen…please listen carefully…

What I am about to tell you is very important

It is about my beloved one…

I know who Mikkie is…

I know who really he is…

His name is Kim Kibum…

I know about his parents …

Their family’s standing globally…

I know you will ask me how was I able to know it…

I will tell you…”

 

 

 

Page 14 Chapter 32 Ends here.............................................................thank you see you in three days...............